[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bizzness idea valuation from /biz/nessmen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (43KB, 1000x556px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43KB, 1000x556px
Well, I'm right now a non-technical NEET(I'm in a shithole called India).

I'm currently thinking of ideas which can generate good revenue.

I'm interested in Nootropics(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nootropic). I want to focus my market in Indian children, working adult section.

India is a potential market for brain improvement products. Many products are falsely advertised as memory power improvement supplements and stuff like that.

But, I see a potential in legitimate marketing. What say my fellow /biz/men?

I'm also thinking about starting a Pharma company in India and I think this is the first step forward to do that.

Martin Shkreli is my hero!
>>
>>1059702
If this isn't a troll post you're an idiot. Shkreli is a moron who drew huge attention to himself while simultaneously defrauding his investors out of millions and spending extravagant amounts of money on a fucking wu tang album. He's not someone to idolize
>>
>>1059919
There are literally 100x Martins in India who do his kind of work in Pharma and other industries.
>>
Poo in the Loo Inc.
Billion dollar idea for an Indian such as yourself
You're welcome.
>>
>>1061080
>>1061080
Wow, thanks nigger, I didn't know that.
>>
>>1059702
Well, I'd recommend you testing the fuck out of everything you might sell, like long term studies with college students, exams, and placebo trials, and if something doesn't work you don't try to massage the numbers. It will have a lot more difficulty than just making up a study, but the study itself can be a major marketing point if you make a nice infomercial using footage from the study, and you can market to the students in the test group later.

Incidentally, have you ever heard of a compound called psylocin? In large amounts it causes distracting hallucinations, but in small doses taken with exercise it has been shown to increase the production of new neurons. It's pretty strongly controlled where I live, but if India's laws are more relaxed, you might be able to actually get a huge number of students to take some and go for a run during their studies, then see whether they learned faster than those who drank tea and went for a run.

Please do steal that idea, it's got interesting indicators and I'd need to navigate a lot of red tape to try it myself.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.