[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm on my last stretch of high school ( Im nearly 19

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 59274905.jpg (61KB, 240x236px) Image search: [Google]
59274905.jpg
61KB, 240x236px
So I'm on my last stretch of high school ( Im nearly 19 ) with my grad project almost complete. Since I was a young man I've always desired money, my great grandfather left an age old castle and a large of amount of income In 1914 out of fear for World War One. So he took his wife and came to the states, sadly this was on the heels of the depression and he died making a middle class wage despite being a descendant of nobility, on his death bed he told his son to rebuild what he had lost so his son's children would never have to face what he and my grandfather did In the depression. My grandfather couldn't keep that promise, being an Italian speaking American World War Two broke out and an invasion of Italy was imminent so he signed up after hearing about the lack of Italian speaking Americans enlisting. He too died a poor man, my mother did well for her circumstances but Is by no means rich. After all the hardship my family has faced In the past century I feel I have an obligation not only to my children, but to my ancestors that built a fortune that was stolen by the Imperial powers of Europe.I have a few ideas bouncing around In my head.I could go to college as planned, getting an associates from a community college then transferring to a state school for a bachelors but I don't want to lead that life. I want to be a landlord, starting out with foreclosed dirt cheap properties, refurbishing them with my extremely limited knowledge( I can install doors, that's about It though )which would mean I would have to find the perfect property for a dirty cheap price and make damn sure everything Is up to code and whatever Isn't can be fixed by an amateur, keep In mind I will be funding this from a job that generates 40-50k a year with full benefits and unionization.Or I could save money, studying accounting and try to make wise investments, that was my original idea however now that the stocks have taken a bit of a tumble I'm hesitating. Any ideas?I've never had a mentor.
>>
>should i flip houses even though i have no idea how, or should i invest in stocks even though i have no idea how?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.