[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good investment opportunity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: bill_gates_july_2014.jpg (29KB, 600x904px) Image search: [Google]
bill_gates_july_2014.jpg
29KB, 600x904px
Hey /biz/ I have some bad news and some good news.

The bad news is the face of Microsoft, Bill Gates, was in a car crash tonight. You'll probably hear about it on the morning news.

However to certain things like this there is also a bright side. If such an important figure of a company passes away the stocks of said company will become cheaper. And since Windows is more than likely to remain the most popular OS the value will eventually increase again.

Here's to hoping he passes, cheers.
>>
this has to be the worst thing I've seen today. Not because of what happened but because of how you made it feel like it's an ok thing.
I'd gladly use my kneepads for you sir
>>
>>1059199
Thanks for your kind words. I pride myself on being and optimist.
>>
Where did it happen? You will know this if it's true.
>>
He's not dead.
>>
>>1059190
and fuck you
>>
>>1059216
Of course he's not dead. He was just in the accident tonight. But you often hear of people dying a few hours to a few days after a car accident. If he does die tonight well likely hear it within a few hours.
>>
>>1059222
Fuck you again, psychopathic liar motherfucker.
>>1059214
Couldn't find it on major news, so it's fake as god.
>>
>>1059252
You must not know how the news works. When you're that rich you have people that prevent any news station to just snap pics and throw around your name.
Fuck you.
>>
Ok boys, it's time to comment on videos of Bill Gates YouTube videos breaking the tragic news.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.