[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wants to be a billionaire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (18KB, 456x190px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 456x190px
All memes aside, why would anyone want to be a billionaire?

If given the choice, wouldn't it be more beneficial to be a nameless hundred millionaire?

If you were a hundred millionaire, your privacy would be relatively protected. You wouldn't be exposed to constant kidnapping threats or blackmail attempts.
>>
File: 1453667094651.jpg (85KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1453667094651.jpg
85KB, 540x540px
>>1058988
wut? As long as you have at least $100million, there's a very good chance someone has seriously considered to kidnap/blackmail you.
>>
>>1058988
>you wouldn't be exposed to constant kidnapping threats or blackmail attempts
yes you would. somebody other than you is going to know that you are rich as fuck and word will get around, even if you aren't famous.
Your chances of problems are reduced, but not nearly as much as not being rich as fuck in the first place.

Either way, being a billionaire would be useful if you had high ideals about helping the world, as you could use not only your resources but also your de-facto fame as means to work on your humanitarian/"world changing" pet project.

Just ask Bill Gates.
>>
>>1058988
I'd like to be a billionaire so people think I know everything about everything, and that everything that comes out of my mouth is some sort of pearl of wisdom just because I lucked out and was in the right business in the right time
>>
>>1059029
>>1058998
>>1058988
How exactly do you guys think someone would find your net value?

I'm worth over 10m, and not a single person knows, including my girlfriend and family.

Just dont go around flaunting it, and you'll be fine.
>>
>>1059287
How'd you get the money, anon?
>>
>>1059305
Successful IT startup. Ruined my life over the past 3 years. Lost all my friends, so unfit, look like a zombie.... but i'll retire by 30, and it'll be worth it.
>>
>>1059287
lol @ you injecting your story of having a net worth of 10MM.

>fyi the m only represents 1 million
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.