[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were these gentlemen told that has them laughing so?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 51ecc4b3afa96f24f1000001.jpg (34KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
51ecc4b3afa96f24f1000001.jpg
34KB, 400x264px
What were these gentlemen told that has them laughing so?
>>
"Are you afraid the winner of the primary elections will issue economic reforms that will catch you or your firms off guard?"
>>
>>1058957
>The freemarket works
>We cannot predict how the markets will perform at a given time
>>
>>1058957
"And then he said, 'feel the bern'"
>>
>>1058957
>And then I told that poor bastard that wealth would trickle down
>>
>>1058965
>"And then he said that Trump is the only hope for our country's future"
>"Oh man that IS RICH HAHAHAHAHAHA"
>>
>>1058968
Well, yeah, Trump is quite rich.
>>
>and then I said we need the money so we can invest it and create more jobs for working class Americans
>>
>>1058957
Money can't buy happiness :^)
>>
>>1058979
He's rich from duping retards like /pol/.

Don't you people understand that a businessman will promise whatever he wants to get more media attention and votes?

He's just an edgy memester saying whatever will get him talked about the most.
>Deport Mexicans
>Build le wall
>Other edgy shit

A racist, edgy misoygnist is not going to get elected, even if he is only pretending to be one for the attention.
>>
>>1058987
Yeah, everyone with half a brain knows that you dolt.

I just want to watch this country's stupidity converge and implode unto itself, while having a billionaire in charge who will lower taxes for people like me. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>1058987
Trumpfags are pretty delusional about how le epicly unstumpable he is
He's losing to even Sanders at this point in a hypothetical matchup. His shit only flies with Republicans who listen to whoever has the biggest mouth.
>>
>>1058995
The funniest part is they don't see how he's just doing it entirely for attention. He purposely says extremely controversial things then acts as if "Lol I was just speaking my mind I didn't know anyone would get mad xD" and of course /pol/ being contrarians gobble it up and release more memes about him.

>>1058993
>Yeah, everyone with half a brain knows that you dolt.

UNLESS it's one huge ruse I don't think many people are in on the joke, I think a lot legitimately support him.
>>
>>1058957
and then we told them, "QE4"
>>
>>1058957
"Niggers think they have rights! Lmao!"
>>
>>1058957
And then we told them, college is a silver bullet
>>
>>1058957
Never been revealed publicly.
>>
>Don't worry, it's backed by gold.
>>
>>1058957
"...And then we told them that the wealth would trickle down!"
>>
Wait, is that Ronald Reagen in the pic?
>>
>all of the anti-Trumpers

He's leading every poll.

Cope.
>>
>>1058957
>no, please, dont legalize abortion, think of all the dead nigger babies
>>
>>1058957

>"Then i told them 'yeah sure, the gold's still here. It's going to take 10 years to deliver though'"
>>
>>1059227
In the Republican party.
He's losing to both Sanders and Clinton. Face it dude, Clinton is going to win because she has half the DNC superdelegates in her pocket already and Trump's shit doesn't fly with normal people.
>>
>>1059000
Go build the wall paco
>>
>>1058957
>and now they think Ethereum is a trojan horse for a cashless society!
>>
> "and then, six months after buying in, he sold his index fund shares, because the market was down 14%!"
>>
>>1058957
Buy Ethereum.
>>
>>1059329
Ethereum isn't even on anyones radar. It's so far below their visibility they probably are laughing when someone brings it up.
>>
>>1059356
This. Stop trying to elevate Ethereum to Bitcoins status. You try to I nject ETH into every conversation where people are talking about Bitcoin. Next time just let the adults talk, son.
>>
>>1059360
Take your own advice. All coinfags are equally retarded.
>>
Trickle Down Economy
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.