[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hanging out with millionaires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: chicagooffice.jpg (50KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
chicagooffice.jpg
50KB, 600x480px
How can I take full advantage of my situation? Through out extreme circumstances and luck, I found myself in the same kitchen with a group of millionaires, talking about making money, business, real estate and other stuff. This is how it happened:

>be me
>20 y/o border line NEET virgin, part time baker at parent's bakery
>wanted to change
>go to a gym and literally become best friend with the coach (35 y/o)
>often go out with him and realize he is MUCH more famous than I thought
>still puzzled how a successful man like him spends so much effort in trying to help me

>went out last night to a small town
>he met some friends, which all of them are millionaires
>one owns all the taxis from the city and his dad is EXTREMELY rich (real estate
>another on is with a combination with advertising/flipping/real estate and his dad is also filthy rich (construction)
>chat for HOURS and they take genuine interest in me, drinking champagne and having fun
>they advise me and say that I should try to keep the bakery even though I am training to become a firefighter
>leave
>coach tells me they absolutely loved me

How is this possible? I thought I was too autistic for relationship because
>tfw no gf
but I am somehow able to make good impression on millionaires?

What should I do next? How to act around them?
>>
nigger
>>
>>1058923
>What should I do next?
Get ready to suck a lot of dick during your imprisonment in a mansion's basement.

>How to act around them?
Like you're thankful for the dicks to suck.
>>
ask them for .1% of their net worth. if they decline then bring up how horrible of a human they are and play the asshole homeless person card
>>
Keep the bakery
>>
>>1058923
act the same way you did when you made a good first impression? jesus, what do you want, a loan? a job? advice? tell us what you actually want out of the relationship with these people and maybe someone will help you?

good on you for impressing a group of rich people (newsflash: we're just like regular people except we buy more expensive things and might act a bit more passionately about life than the average junk food addled american in a state of semi-depression), nice going
>>
File: good_times.jpg (21KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
good_times.jpg
21KB, 375x500px
>>1058923

If you enjoy them as people stop thinking about how you can take advantage of the relationship and instead find genuine enjoyment in the new friendships you've found.

You will die one day and you will value the friends and family you have far more than some potential loan or job you could get out of them.

Trust me you should just have fun hanging out with them and not focus on their status or wealth.
>>
>>1058937
There are many problems:
1. Father is the heart of the bakery. If something goes wrong, he fixes it. If he's sick, quality declines. Works 24/7. I can't possibly replace him
2. Not knowledgeable about bread. I worked there since I was 5 but he never taught me. I just mix this and that put it in the oven
3. Sales slowly diminishing. We sale a lot of our bread outside of the bakery, at supermarkets and specialized stores and over the course of 4-5 years, it never went up
4. Artisan bakery is slowly dying. Nobody wants to become a baker. We only get 2nd hand arabs or blacks with low education. French bakers are competent enough but they always end up being very arrogant, changing the receipts and eventually try to start their own bakery
5. Firefighting is fun. There's a fire station right next to the bakery and my ultimate dream was to be a firefighter by day and manage the bakery
>>
>>1058955
>>1058949
I don't want to take advantage of them but I was just thinking how privileged I am for getting in their circle. I feel somewhat pressured to be as good as them to remain in their circle. I just find that odd that rich people like them in their early 30s get interested to a nobody like me. I often hear that life is about opportunity. Isn't that one?
>>
>>1058969
It could be

It's seriously premature to think that making a good impression on a trio of wealthy people will be some sort of lifechanging event for you though

And seeing as how you don't really know what you want out of the relationship (which is fine), it would probably be better to just keep doing what you're doing and see where it goes
>>
>>1058958
Learn more about bread
You don't have to be a baker but you should knkw every in and out of the business and that means even if you are just managing it you should be able to step in and show whatever baker youve hired exactly how it should be done
>>
>>1058958
>he worked here since he was 5. I hoped it would piqued his interest but he just droned and never once did he asked about bread making.
yeah i can imagine how heartbroken your dad is.
>>
>>1058923

What should you do?

Sell expensive artisan organic free range nigger free bread to these rich people and all their friends, of course
>>
Keep the bakery is code for
>if you become the owner of your bakery and are good enough and decide to go big we may invest in it
probably
>>
>have a positive and fruitful social interaction
>quick let me go on 4chan and ask for advice!

Don't be a fucking moron OP. Quite literally just keep being yourself.
>>
>>1058991
If the dad had the kid doing the bitch work for years without showing him anything don't be surprised if the kid is not interested.

It would be a fight, but OP could recover the business and take over.

Shame my family took a buyout and left the me and my cousin who were interested with nothing.

>grandfather bought into a engine parts distribution company back the 50's
>grew it with 2 other partners
>split his share between my dad and uncle when he retired
>most of the grandkids worked there in the summer
>cousin and I were interested in doing more
>picked up a good bit about running a warehouse from my father
>figure I could bounce around various jobs there and take over in 10 years when my dad wanted out
>they take a buyout 5 years ago from the son of a partner they fought with
>guy blew his brains out 2 years later

The brother of the dead guy still has a share and is a total bro. We all laughed heartily hearing the fight the family was having over his assets.
>>
>>1058976
>It's seriously premature to think that making a good impression on a trio of wealthy people will be some sort of lifechanging event for you though

Pretty much this. You shouldn't put wealthy people on a pedestal, just as wealthy people shouldn't look down on those with less. You're being a spazz by thinking that you're "privileged" to hang out with rich people. Rich people are pretty normal, most of the time.

But do understand that we're not ATM machines for our less fortunate friends and acquaintances. Treat me differently because I have money, and it'll be the last time I hang out with you.
>>
File: gimp.jpg (66KB, 720x407px) Image search: [Google]
gimp.jpg
66KB, 720x407px
OP is being groomed by his trainer who will end up pimping his tight 20 y/o ass to his network of older richfags

Keep the bakery.
>>
>>1058923
Offer to suck their dicks.
>>
get a small loan for $1 million
>>
>>1059032
My parents worked day and night in order for me to become some kind of doctor or white collar job...they never wanted me to take it over

>>1059036
No I will never treat them as ATM machines but wondered how common it was for an average bloke like me to get close with rich people
>>
>>1058958
>There are many problems:
>1. Father is the heart of the bakery. If something goes wrong, he fixes it. If he's sick, quality declines. Works 24/7. I can't possibly replace him
Yes you can its fucking bread.
>2. Not knowledgeable about bread. I worked there since I was 5 but he never taught me. I just mix this and that put it in the oven
Read a fucking book and google that shit you lazy fuck
>3. Sales slowly diminishing. We sale a lot of our bread outside of the bakery, at supermarkets and specialized stores and over the course of 4-5 years, it never went up
No fucking shit. Go out and pound the pavement, you gotta expand your client list if you want to increase sales
>4. Artisan bakery is slowly dying. Nobody wants to become a baker. We only get 2nd hand arabs or blacks with low education. French bakers are competent enough but they always end up being very arrogant, changing the receipts and eventually try to start their own bakery
What about mexicans?
>5. Firefighting is fun. There's a fire station right next to the bakery and my ultimate dream was to be a firefighter by day and manage the bakery
sounds really gay.
>>
>>1059053
>how common it was for an average bloke like me to get close with rich people
Not to be blunt, but you're not close with them. You're friendly with one guy from the gym, and you met some of his friends. It's great to develop these relationships, but but don't be presumptuous or you'll sour whatever connections have been built.

It's not that uncommon for wealthy people to mentor those with less. I've mentored children of friends and friend-of-friends for years. I take them out, and give them some career or business advice. I'll happily do some networking on their behalf if I can help. Personally, I don't give them money or invest in their ventures, but YMMV.

>make good impression on millionaires?
>How to act around them?
You don't have to be charmer to make a good impression on rich people. Just be respectful, polite, and at least a little bit interesting. If we offer to help, we usually mean it. If we don't offer to help, you can ask, but do it like an adult. Advice is free, and to be perfectly honest, we like it when you ask us for advice -- as long as you don't do it too often and as long as you don't blatantly ignore what we tell you. Networking on your behalf usually means calling in small favors, but we'll do it if we like you. Asking for money is a whole other kettle of fish.
>>
>>1059077
Networking. That's what I really need. Basically don't know a lot of people and since they are successful, it could help me out knowing more people, especially for my bakery
>>
>>1058923
Two things come to mind:

1. They're so rich and white, that any problems or flaws with people are completely overlooked, and they're so far gone in their own world that they gave themselves an impression of what they wanted you to act, and so you ended up well-liked by them for doing nothing. Congrats.

2. They're up to something, and thinking of how to best take advantage of your Nativity either through sexual favors, financial backstab, or other.

Either one is just as likely.
>>
>>1059099
that was supposed to be naivety
>>
>>1059082
Keep the bakery.
Owning a business that supplies a basic staple is not the worst thing when the dollar crashes and hyperinflation hits.
You can trade bread for blowjobs to desperate millennials who suddenly realize jewellery and iphones aren't worth shit.
Even better, you can get them to blow your suppliers for flour and yeast to keep the business going.
>>
>>1058999
This.
>>
>>1059036
cringe
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.