[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make an app where people can find new friends and acquaintances?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tinder-app_2767340b.jpg (79KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
tinder-app_2767340b.jpg
79KB, 620x387px
How to make an app where people can find new friends and acquaintances?

The problem with most messengers and social networks is that they are designed to communicate with people you already know. That's why small startups usually have no audience at all: why would I use a shitty app if no one from my contact list is there?

"Dating" sites is another story. For most of their users, finding RL friends would be the first step to a relationship, not swiping hundreds of photos every fucking day. Still, there is no app that helps people just get together and have a cup of coffee.
>>
Are you asking how to make it technically? Or how to make it profitable?
>>
>>1058403
I'm asking for the idea.
>>
Could be like chatroulette, but without the camera. Just adding a bunch of things abour yourself and find someone with similar interests. If you like the person and he/she likes you back, you can add them and videochat and stuff.
>>
>>1058407
How personal you want it to be? 1on1 discussions or larger groups (think of IRC)?
You could just make app where you insert your interests and then it would match everyone with similar interests and create a chat group for you (or join an existing).
>>
>>1058424
Hmmm... Nice idea.

But wouldn't a forum be better? Chats tend to become floody and not so interesting.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.