[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Special Moves" in business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: secretary.jpg (66KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
secretary.jpg
66KB, 500x748px
>did some googling
>15% of women in the workforce admit to having slept with their bosses
>37% of those perceived themselves as being rewarded at work for it
>Went all the way up to women at the CEO level
>If aware of the affair 60% of males and 70% of females lost respect for the individual

Seems like sleeping with the boss might be one of the strongest career moves a mid-level professional woman can make, particularly when the affair can be concealed.

What are some other career "power moves"? Because anything that increases your odds of promotion by 37% can't be classified as anything else.
>>
>>1058362
I would do this as a male if it meant I would have significantly more preferable work conditions/$20k more salary.

>Tfw no gay boss
>>
>>1058362
>new goal is to be a manager with at least 6 female direct reports.
>>
File: 2342341234.jpg (12KB, 354x352px) Image search: [Google]
2342341234.jpg
12KB, 354x352px
>tfw qt girl in office is sleeping with boss's son
>>
>>1058364
Well, have you tried?
>>
>>1058376
pics of said girl
>>
>>1058443
Fuck naw, nigga. I ain't about to get fired over this bullshit. I will just remain part of the 60% of males who loses respect for the individual.
>>
>>1058427
No I'm not about to ask my boss to suck my dick in hopes of a raise.
>>
>>1058362
Thinking back on past superiors... I would do this 2/3 of the time. One was a little chunky but I'd still go for it.
>>
>>1058448
how would you even get fired?

just upload a pic
>>
>>1058448
>>1058484
this. It is just one picture.. no one is ever going to find it out
>>
>>1058484
>>1058493
>It's just a picture, cmon bro

t. that anon's boss
>>
Women are the laziest of literally everyone I've ever worked with. I've worked everywhere, restaurants, warehouses, marketing firms... And one thing I've noticed is men do 80% of the work while the women take a break cuz theyre on their period.

It's disgusting. I plan on opening a weed lounge soon in the degenerated liberal city of Toronto in cuckanada, and the only thing I'm using women for is to attract dumb niggers
>>
>>1058505
>Canadian
>Is MGTOW virgin autist

Not surprised desu.
>>
>>1058448
>>1058497

Don't take a creeper shot that can get you fucked over, post one of her FB pics you dingus.
Unless you are literally the only other employee then it can't be traced back to you.
>>
>>1058511
>calls women lazy
>MGTOW LOSER HA VIRGIN

Are you a girl?
>>
>>1058519
I've worked at numerous companies where women did the most of the work and were highly contributing. Your anecdotal memes don't mean anything.

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>1058543
How long have you worked at the hair salon, anon?
>>
>>1058543
Pyramid-scheme direct sales clubs don't count as real companies.
>>
>>1058362

ehh.

office sex is less and less common thanks to HR law, and business norms for women.

The shit is rare.

but hiring hot chicks to work the front desk is still as common as clouds in the sky.
>>
>>1058551
>>1058570
>Le women are stoopid, muh boys club only

Nice /r9k/ meme, virgins.

How retarded do you have to be to write off half the population because "muh anecdotal experiences and i read it on /r9k/"?
>>
>>1058448

Don't be a pussy, just take one picture from her Fb. As the other anon said, unless you're literally the only employee, it's impossible to know. And we're fucking 7 billion on this Earth, the probability of your boss finding his female employee on a Vietnamese cricket messageboard is close to zero.
>>
>>1058631
Half the population is less than average.
This applies for literally everything.
It's very easy to write off half the population.
>>
>>1058635
*tips fedora*

Are you sure you've graduated highschool?
>>
>>1058640
Do you not understand the idea of average?
Literally, by definition, half is above average and the other half is below.
>>
>>1058644
We're talking about Men vs Women here
>>
>>1058663
You implied that you can't write off half the population.
I'm saying you can.
>>
>>1058667
Depends what you're sorting it by.
>>
>>1058678
Historically sex is fine to write off.
>>
As valentine's day approaches I've noticed girls in my office getting more-and-more flirty with me (I'm not anyone's boss, just a co-worker). This also increases whenever I hear something about valentine's day at work. There's this one really hot chick at work that always comes to my office and strikes up conversation lately that I wanna make a move on but she's best friend's with the daughter of someone really, really high up in the organization. Help me /biz/
>>
>>1058690
Stop being a fucking gaylord, your memeunderstanding of statistics is only applicable to independent and identically distributed random variables, which does not apply to sampling "women" as a representative subset of the population of "the human race".
>>
File: 1365809329742.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1365809329742.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
>>1058690
>Historically sex is fine to write off.
>>
File: 1444937495900.jpg (15KB, 320x425px) Image search: [Google]
1444937495900.jpg
15KB, 320x425px
>tfw attracted to my boss even though she's a happily married grandmother
I'd do it even if it didn't mean a promotion
>>
>>1058465
Hehehe anon, I think you've confused who would be doing the dick sucking
>>
>>1058631
>Butthurt cum-dumpster detected.

I don't blame you for not being able to see yourself objectively but take a look at the women around you. The average women is pure inertia in the workplace.
>>
>>1058631
>muh anecdotal experiences
Top kek. So you can't base your views on experience, both first and second hand, you must base your views on what sounds good even without evidence?
>>
>>1058760
Your experiences don't reflect half the population.

Measure people individually not by some retarded /r9k/ or /pol/ meme.
>>
>>1058362
I didn't believe you at first, but once I saw it came from such a reliable source as that, I have no doubt in my mind.
>>
quid pro quo harassment is a real thing
the individual should be though less of as well as the boss
>>
>>1058773

http://www.businessinsider.com/sex-is-killing-the-workplace-2010-8

>asking for sauce on fucking 4chan
>>
>>1058362

take a shit in your boss's officey, you'll get a free promotion. This is one of the classic power moves
>>
>>1058362
Because no one ever lies on a survey
>>
>>1058831
>everyone lies on a survey
>>
In my younger days as a boss/manager I would regularly fuck women who worked for me.
It worked out ok - but I was lucky- one bad breakup could have ruined me. I never promoted promoted any of them unless it was based on hard work and achievement.
It's a dumb idea. Don't do it. I say that know full well my 25-30 year old self would jump on the nearest secretary if given the chance.
>>
>>1058696
Don't ever fuck anyone you work with. It will always go bad.
>>
>>1058698
the kid didnt graduate high school, give him a break, he probably never took basic stats
>>
>>1058448

This, this is the whiteknight.
>>
Learn what your boss fears and desires, this will make them more predictable.

Play the victim card.

Make people feel guilty so they compensate you.

Learn to read body language.

Use verbal judo.

Use bribery.

Use blackmail.

Never really let them on to who you are.

Go above and beyond your duties as a worker.

Try and secretly brown nose your boss.
>>
>>1058543
>Your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean anything
>Here's my anecdotal evidence
>>
>>1058644
That's the median, not average.

Retard.
>>
>>1058362
More than 1/10 women admit to have slept with their boss? That means the number is probably higher. I find that hard to belive desu sempi.
>>
>>1058362
Talentless people working for admin, HR or any non-professional/technical departments should sleep with their bosses if possible, because it is the only way to go up. You know, 'cause they are talentless.
>>
>>1058543
>my anecdote is better than your anecdote

Kill urself my man
>>
>tfw met a Parisian woman who worked at a company with only women
>she hated it, specifically wants to get into a company with a 50/50 balance

so what exaclty do you guys think is the best ratio of men:women in a company for productivity, assuming they 80% of the company is normally competent
>>
>>1058362
>37% success rate
>unknown how many of those women are just rationalizing being a whore, actual success rate is < 37%
>strongest career move

kek
>>
>>1060352
100:0
>>
Being the boss got me as many chicks in 2015 than Iv gotten all Te years previous. Chickens iv slept with went from 7 to 14 last year all because I was the head chef and sleeping with the waitresses. Keep in mind I had been a line chef and Sous chef there for over a year before that and slept with 1 waitress in that time.

In my case, sleeping with the boss didn't really help any of them. Maybe they got an extra shift here or there I I wanted them to be working the same nights as me but that's about it. It was all kept very secret as well
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.