[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, I just rewatched the first season of The Office.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: O.gif (653KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
O.gif
653KB, 320x180px
Hey /biz/,

I just rewatched the first season of The Office. In the last episode David's boss tells him that the board have decided to promote him ( at a majority of 5-2) to replace her. If he takes the job then his office will be shut down but if he rejects it his office will stay open and incorporate the Swindon branch.

It suddenly hit me how unfair this offer was to Brent. The boss woman had previously told him that the choice was up to her. Then to suddenly turn around and make it his choice. When he doesn't have all the facts, a personal connection to the people being fired and a vested interest in getting a promotion...

I know this is TV but has anyone experienced such scummy behaviour from the board whilst being middle management?
>>
I experienced your moms tight pussy.

10/10 would go at it again, very tight and very slippery.
>>
>>1057956
thanks for reading the whole thing before insulting me
>>
Your mom's pussy is really tight OP. Made her forget what year it was when I fucked her in the ass
>>
>>1057959
he wasn't insulting you, he was complimenting your mother and also taking the time to answer your question

show a little gratitude
>>
Your mom's tongue experienced scummy behavior straight from my urethra.
>>
>>1057968
When you're right, you're right

I'm sorry anons. Please continue the lie that you fucked my mum whilst being in middle management. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.