[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally money and women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

File: whTMWAc.jpg (343KB, 894x600px) Image search: [Google]
whTMWAc.jpg
343KB, 894x600px
Does anybody else here just want to finish school, find a decent job and buy your own house, solely to get women ?

Let's say you're awkward and ugly and it's a fact that a lot of women like men with money and status.
>>
>>1057849
I'm a 23 year old virgin studying computer engineering
I'm ugly and short, so physically women HATE me, getting money improves all aspects of life, not just your ability to get women.
If I ever attract a woman with my status/wealth, it sure will be nice, but so is getting my own house and car.
>>
You can have all the women you want, but for everything good in this world there is bad.
>>
>>1057849
The women who are attracted to wealth and power are not worth having around.
>>
Must be pretty depressing to only have women attracted to you because they want your money meanwhile cheating on you and hoping you die so they can have your life insurance monies and estate
I don't really want this desu.
>>
File: steve_mcqueen.jpg (273KB, 1500x1008px) Image search: [Google]
steve_mcqueen.jpg
273KB, 1500x1008px
So in my case, it's not that I am doing those things to get women, it is that I want to have those things BEFORE I get a woman. For instance, I graduated years ago, I have a good job, my career trajectory looks promising, and I'm planning to buy my first house this year (unless the market looks like it's about to blow out).

I could pursue a woman today. I probably could have pursued women for the past several years. But I was busy, and I still consider myself busy. The time I dedicate to finding a wife is time I'm not dedicating to having a strong foundation for that wife when I find her. When I buy the house, the last major purchase I was saving for as a bachelor will be converted into an asset, and I can turn my sights towards the ladies.

>or I can plan my track car build
>>
>>1057861

I dont want to burst your bubble anon but computer engineers dont earn enough to attract a good looking woman with money.

High end what do you top out at? $340k? And thats way into your 50's.

Why would a woman date a beat up guy for mediocre money (~120k) when there are plenty of good looking guys out there earning that much?
>>
>>1057899
>120k is mediocre money
>340K/yr isn't rich

kek, your average /biz/ user.

Also, who said I won't open my own company(startup), and make mad dosh ma nigga?
>>
>>1057884

I can confirm this.
>>
>>1057910
Don't put too much hope into starting a company.
>>
>>1057922
you can genralize it even more, my friend

>Don't put too much hope into getting rich.
>>
>>1057849
they don't care if you're ugly if you're jacked.

honestly, a much faster and consistent way to get women would be to get jack and get tattoos.

women only go for providers when they're 30 and used up/getting old. and providers get cheated on
>>
>>1057849
Women are more attracted to the confidence/security that the money provides. I'm a really average looking guy that makes around $150,000 a year at 24. I drive a 2005 Toyota, dress tastefully (avoid labels and gaudy logos like the plague), and avoid talking about money. I do very well with women. I'd chalk it up to confidence, plain and simple. I don't worry about where rent is coming from, I don't have to count my tab at the bar, and I'm not afraid to talk to anyone. People pick up on that sort of stuff. It's mostly subconscious, but you can tell when someone is successful.

You can argue correlation and causation, but it's mostly the personality type that comes from success. Try faking that. You still need some money, but you don't need to veer into conspicuous consumption.

There's another tier of woman that will be attracted to that sort of thing. They're awful. I've met several. One was having drinks with me at a bar in Hoboken, grabbed my dick under the table, and asked how much money I made in a year. I told her $500k, excused myself to go to the bathroom afterwards, and left her with the tab. You don't need that sort of shit.
>>
>>1057884
>truepostconfirmed
>>
>>1057922
>>1057899
so whats your plan to get rich smartboy?
>>
>>1057899

Please tell me what you do and how much you make so I can laugh at you even louder.
>>
>>1057884
Every woman is attracted to weath / power at some level. True that those who are you only for that are thrash.
>>1057967
Well said anon.
>>
>>1058071
Every man is attracted to wealth/power at some level. What's your point?
>>
>>1057849
I want to do all that for myself not to get women. That's actually my plan to do this and spend time with my future nieces/nephews and buy them stuff since I don't plan on having kids of my own
>>
>>1057910

Whether you consider it rich or not, you need greater $ than that to pull decent tail based on the $ alone. This isn't shit tier Europe anon, American women have money of their own.
>>
>>1058016

Chef at Wendy's
$8/hr
>>
>>1058099
>>1058097
burgers ladies and gentelman, they are really that stupid.
>>
>>1058112
You got rused, boi
>>
>>1057849
Women are attracted to power and status retard. Tons of Indian guys have steady jobs and plenty of cash but no woman wants a beta bitch boy who never asserts dominance over anything
>>
File: 7856754654646.jpg (114KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
7856754654646.jpg
114KB, 640x480px
I'm a software engineer that makes a good living. I learned the hard way that there is a pattern among american women to want to fuck around until their 30s or until they have a kid, then they become receptive to guys like me. A loser with money is still a loser. If seeking woman is what you want, going to the gym will increase your chances far better than working hard to become an engineer. It takes a lot of money to match a six pack.
>>
File: 1452415244486.gif (715KB, 245x343px) Image search: [Google]
1452415244486.gif
715KB, 245x343px
must suck to be ugly and poor
>>
This is one belief that really needs to go away.
All the dudes who are broke and score with a different chick every night are laughing at you guys. Financial security is a great thing in its own right, but not a pillar to getting laid/a gf/ a wife (though it definitely helps in keeping them)
>>
>>1058198
Pretty much this. I'm a broke ass 33 year old bartender and getting pussy is no challenge at all cuz social skills.
>>
>>1058097
>American women have their own money

Kekkiest of the keks
>>
YOu dont have to be rich to fuck attractive women.

You just have to pretend. Just pretend you're the absolute shit. Pretend you dont give a fuck if they reject you.

Its easier than you think.
>>
>>1057884
Aren't all women?
>>
>>1058254
something like this, rich girls/womenz usually like no shits given guys BUT remb to give shits about their feelingz but not too much, stay in that cool zone. #answerstolife
>>
Money isn't everything. If you're /frugal/ like me you have no chance.

The illusion of power and wealth probably does a better job, as does being over 6' and ripped.
>>
>>1058254
THIS. Women are attracted to the ILLUSION of wealth, and not the wealth itself. They don't care that your BMW is about to be repossessed and your million dollar home is on it's 5th mortgage and you're on the verge of bankruptcy. It's about creating the illusion of wealth.

And before you jump at me saying I'm morally reprehensible, women create the illusion of beauty daily. They have fake tans, fake eye lashes, lip stick, high heels, hair extensions, teeth whitener, pushup bras, etc. All to create an illusion of something that's not there.
>>
>>1058205

If you're a broke-ass 33 year old bartender why the fuck do you tripfag on /biz/ of all places you giant faggot?

You should teach social skills to /fit/ autists instead.
>>
>>1058074
lol not true at all. I dated a multimillionaire. she said she loved me and I bailed fast. I and other men could not give a shit less about a woman's "wealth" or "power". no guy but the most beta of betas are looking for a sugarmommy.
>>
>>1058198
true. however it should be noted that being successful/rich will def give a confidence boost that women will pick up on and will be greatly to your advantage.
>>
>>1057849
>Let's say you're awkward and ugly

Then you should spend time becoming a more attractive person in more regards.

Pick up some hobbies, improve your fashion sense, get into good music, get some culture, get fit.

Women who like you for your money are nothing more than prostitutes. They dont even like you.

I don't know how people can go through their life content with a partner who thinks youre a rich loser.
>>
>>1058488
Or you could date women with more than two braincells to rub together.

people only see what they can see, and what you show them.

The real problem is finding a woman who can handle wealth. Kiyosaki is shit but he found a decent woman.
>>
>Every woman is attracted to weath / power at some level.
No. I've met plenty of girls who are attracted to poor guys.

My wife, for example. I met her at a big music festival when i was going through a rough patch. I was doing an IT startup, and I was struggling to afford food and rent.

She was into me because of who i am.

Now i earn millions per year, and it's great to know that has 0 impact on how she feels about me.
>>
>>1057849
Sometimes I dream about being a little bit older having the kind of cash flow and connections so that I can routinely afford to treat stupid young chicks fresh outta school to doing coke and pills and partying with a "successful older guy" and thereby induce a dependency complex by which these silly young chicks come at my beck and calling.
>>
>>1058155

Exactly.
>>
File: green underwear.jpg (150KB, 1452x1936px) Image search: [Google]
green underwear.jpg
150KB, 1452x1936px
>>1057849

90% of our efforts as men are to secure reproductive rights.

Don't forget it.
>>
>>1057884

Agreed, but all women at least want a roof over their head and some spending money.

You better be good looking if you wanna get girls and also be broke.
>>
>>1057899

Not sure where you live....

but anything over $75k a year is no longer mediocre. You are living good.
>>
File: 1413558684415.gif (3MB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
1413558684415.gif
3MB, 480x292px
>>1057967
>just don't be ugly and make $150k
>>
>>1058574
>She knew I worked for a startup and had potential
>It worked out so she didn't leave me
>Totally not about money guys
>>
>>1057884
This. But you better have your own place and some money. Women love buying shit.
>>
>>1058112

Haha you got played son
>>
>>1058636
>you stayed with someone who only stayed with you because you got that job and could leech money off you

enjoy getting cheated on. you're the beta she gets money from, she gets sex elsewhere.
>>
>tfw I have nothing going for me right now (other than a good looking face) and girls who have part-time and full-time jobs are flirting with me in public

>tfw who would want to date a good looking guy without a job?
>"Daddy, I want you to meet my new boyfriend Tony, he's unemployed"
>Don't have friends anymore don't have dates

At least I get looks when I'm in public
>>
>>1058623
You missed the point. I'd be exactly the same at $50,000. None of the girls I'm fucking (Except one that makes more than me) know how much I make in a year. They know I wear a suit to work, don't flinch when the check comes, and have a well-appointed home. Beyond that, nothing else. I could have at that at $40-50k.
>>
>>1057849
>finish school, find a decent job and buy your own house, solely to get women
Look up George Sodini. He followed through with that plan and ended up with fame and moderate wealth.
>>
Sounds like your dream is the road to cuckdom and being a beta provider.
>>
No. I want to get a few million dollars and fund small projects, maybe mercenary outfits if it would appreciate the value of of third world investments.
>>
>>1058160
You can get a six pack with like an hour a day, and that uncludes showers.

I would understand women skipping out on all the personalityless dickheads in this thread.
>>
>>1057884
This.
>>
>>1057884
Yep.
>>
>>1057884
pretty much this
>>
>>1058739
>copy and paste into google
>top kek
>>
>>1058739
He was also crazy and obsessed over women.

>>1058746
Nothing prevents you from making promises, having your fun, and cutting contact with her. Keep it outside your friend group so things don't burn back to you.
>>
>>1058726
>well-appointed home
>on 40k
kek
>>
File: 1444354507167.jpg (56KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1444354507167.jpg
56KB, 500x499px
>>1058611

>bulge
>>
>>1058887
>He was also crazy and obsessed over women.
Not before he dedicated his life to having a boring, pointless well-paying job plus a dull house in the suburbs purely to attract women. It was the realization that women would rather fuck a homeless junky than a boring, safe-option wageslave.
>>
>>1057884
I mean that's true to an extent, but it's also worth noting that any girl worth anything is attracted to financial stability... it's an important quality in anyone (male or female).

Any girl that will put aside other standards such as look, build, personality ect. yeah, total piece of shit.
>>
>>1058894
It's doable. Not owning, but renting. I rent and could probably swing my place on $40,000 a year.

inb4 renting is for poorfags. With the corporate structure of my job, I'll advance and relocate every two years.
>>
>>1057849
Ya man, to do copious amounts of cocaine and get incalls to 'my pad' whenever I feel like it. What's it to you?
>>
>>1057884

so no women is worth having around.
>>
File: marraige.jpg (113KB, 629x941px) Image search: [Google]
marraige.jpg
113KB, 629x941px
>>
File: Alpha fucks....png (635KB, 947x419px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha fucks....png
635KB, 947x419px
>>1057849

Solely? No. If by "get" you mean fuck, then I guess it doesn't hurt, but it's more like a side-benefit, and not even that great of one. Pussy is only a power for the one whose thighs it's between; it doesn't pay MY bills or put gas in MY tank. If anything, it's a resource-sink.

Young women give it up like it's going out of style, so women these days are essentially bound in a prisoners' dilemma where they fuck and get a short term relationship with a guy, or the guy finds another broad who will.

If you take care of yourself and make money, you can bang 25-year-olds into your 40s.

Since the sexual revolution, it's easier and easier for dudes, albeit mostly only the hotter ones, to bang fresh new pussy. In 1995, you'd have to go out to a bar to get laid. in 2008, you'd have to go through the hassle of OKCupid dates. Now you just Tinder and be banging a broad out in 45 minutes, like pizza delivery.

When women get tired of the tinder scene, they start looking for the nearest useful idiot and compiling a mile long list of requirements.

Women are the only asset in the world where the price goes up as the underlying value goes down. When they're 18, you're cool to a chick if you have a car and your own shitty apartment where you can bang her. When they're 35, you need a "respectable career" and substantial savings to buy her a house with granite counter-tops

Any man whose working to better himself with the goal of sinking it into a bitches needs to get cock-smacked.

>>1057884

All women are attracted to high status, and money is a direct contributor to your status in the dominance hierarchy. If a women is with a man who makes 40k, do you think her attraction would be the same or less if he made 150k? Fuck no.

>>1058074

You mean to say men are attracted to wealth and power in women? Fuck no.

Women have tits, ass, pussy, and eggs. They don't need any of that other shit. That's how it is. Men have to work to have value, women are born with it.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.