[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choosing a online store service.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20150820_162618.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20150820_162618.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Hey biz I am in need of some help. I am currently using etsy as my sole online store front . I have come to the realization that this online store front is over saturated with compition and I'm spending more in ads then I'm actually making sales . What would you all suggest as a different online store front? I could use some ideas.
>>
Shopify
>>
Do you like it alot better then etsy?
>>
Use both. Sell in many places.
>>
File: philosopherpepe.png (159KB, 330x331px) Image search: [Google]
philosopherpepe.png
159KB, 330x331px
>>1057428
>over-saturated with competition

Is that another way of saying your products are of inferior quality, and can't compete with those of other vendors?
>>
>>1057563
That's debatable when you have a market were 200 plus people are selling the same thing that have been doiong it longer it can be hard to get through. So far I have a 5 star rating.
>>
>>1057428
OP your problem is that ads don't work in the current market. only like 20% of ad impressions get noticed and like 2% actually interests the user. what you need is targeted marketing which luckily for you i can help with. post an email and we'll talk
>>
>>1057608
I would halfway suggest opening an ebay account and downloading your monthly reports. Those have e-mails you can use to build a mailing list.
>>
>>1057605
The problem isn't the market, the problem is your business model. Regardless of where you go - there will be two hundred people doing the same thing.

Improve your product, improve your marketing, sell in multiple venues, and the customers will come.
>>
>>1058550
Thanks. I'm starting to re work things now aND adding a more products. I make wooden goods like bottle openers candle holders etc. I guess I'll have to make more of a variety of products
>>
>>1060007
You out of Virginia, by any chance?
>>
I might be
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.