[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT STILL LEGAL?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: vanilla-visa_1_medium.jpg (16KB, 350x218px) Image search: [Google]
vanilla-visa_1_medium.jpg
16KB, 350x218px
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT STILL LEGAL?
>>
>>1057400
because they haven't passed a law to ban it?
>>
>>1057400
Why wouldn't it be?
>>
>>1057400
I'm just glad it is. I would hate to have to use BTC. Visa gift cards are great for anonymous online transactions.
>>
>>1057400
this card helps me refund everything, it is the source of my income.
>>
>>1058054
What?
>>
>>1058060
i ain't teaching no newfags to saturate.
>>
>>1058087
There's only like 5 people on this board, explain it senpai.
>>
>>1058087
senpai explain pls
>>
>>1058054
pls explain

privnote.com

>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>1058094
>>>1058087
>There's only like 5 people on this board, explain it senpai.
>>1058094

+1 come back op! >>1058094
>>
>>1058060
>>1058094
>>1058152
>>1058162

Not knowing the most common scam in the book.

>>1058054 goes into a store that allows a refund without a receipt.
Grabs an unopened item off the shelf
Goes to customer service
Says he needs to return the item and forgot the receipt
They give him a gift card with the value of the item
He gets paid to return an item he never bought in the first place

Literally hundreds of 'documentaries' and how-to's on the subject (generally the info related to how druggies get their fixes)
Subject is all over the media periodically

>You must be 18 to access this site
Come back in a few years guys
>>
>>1057400
Credit card wants 3% upfront fee for cash advance. plus a different interest rate usually +5% on regular rate.

Nah I'll just buy VGC's for 1% and get money orders off them thanks.
>>
>>1058325
This person's an idiot, they keep track of their inventory.
>>
>>1057400
lol i remember these things from when i was a receptionist at a massage parlor. mamasan had no bank account so she sent me with 500$ to cvs or walgreens or whatever the fuck it was to buy these things, and then all of those funds went straight to backpage. i went several times a week, same store, same cashier, with $500 cash in hand, wonder what he must have thought
>>
the explanation -- these things are only (yes, only as in 1) thing for fully anonymous payment in dollars.
>>
>>1058591
>lol i remember these things from when i was a receptionist at a massage parlor

Are you a girl?
>>
>>1058627
>male receptionist
>awkward as fuck for clients i bet
>mfw
i was there seriously by the weirdest twist of fate
>>
>>1058325
>they scan it
>its still in inventory
>you become a felon over 30 dollars of alcahol
>>
>>1058325
Lol, that's what the Assistant to the President did in 05 and got caught:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Allen#Arrest_and_plea
>>
When I was a kid and didn't have a credit card or anything, they were pretty handy for buying shit online.
They were cool in general, as a kid.
>>
>>1058325
I did this, but with cash, and made double what you are. I was also a clever heroin addict so meh
>>
>>1058671
The barcode is just a number to keep track of what type of item it is.
It isn't unique per item, otherwise they'd need to register every item they sell
>>
>>1058671
idiot
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.