[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 53

File: composite.jpg (215KB, 1226x777px) Image search: [Google]
composite.jpg
215KB, 1226x777px
Really /biz? You're gonna abandon bitcoin and buy into this russian scam? Look at this guy lol
>>
>>1057174
Yes thats exactly what I intend to do and it's going to make me filthy rich.
>>
>>1057174
It's only NEETs from /r9k/ shilling it.

No one except gullible retards who would've spent their welfare or allowance on tendies and toy figurines are buying it anyway.

No big loss. Some lucky guys are making a decent amount from these retards and a lot of retards are going to scramble to sell quickly soon and the rest will lose out.

The circle of life.
>>
You know satoshi owns 500,000ETH right? You know its nick szabo and he was a contributor to the ETH white paper right? Or did theymos stop you from knowing the truth?
>>
>>1057193
>You know satoshi owns 500,000ETH

That's a good reason not to buy it.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>1057200
Hmmm ok.
>>
>>1057193
i see
>>
File: 1451358066251.jpg (7KB, 189x208px) Image search: [Google]
1451358066251.jpg
7KB, 189x208px
>>1057174
tfw just pumped $10000 into ethereum
>>
>>1057183
>Coping this hard
>>
>>1057174
I just bought $ 900,000
. Is this a scam?
>>
>>1057174
>abandon bitcoin
>buy into this

Talk about trading seats on the titanic! Please take your coinfaggot posting to reddit. They love stupid there. It's like the home of stupid.
>>
>>1058116
https://mobile.twitter.com/yoyplex/status/690532222848385026
>>
>>1057777
>>1057777
>>1057777
DEM QUADZ BABY
>>
File: hispanic_man_drinking_coke.webm (508KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
hispanic_man_drinking_coke.webm
508KB, 720x404px
>mfw blockchain is the future of finance
>mfw the US makes their own instead of backing bitcoin or other meme currencies
>/biz/ loses millions
>early adopters of new US blockchain currency make millions

I will drink your tears, /biz/
>>
File: image.png (118KB, 628x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
118KB, 628x356px
>>1058278
and who gets to adopt the new currency I may ask?
>>
>>1058278
whats a block chain. im getting into this etherium biz ans start mining to make a small profit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 1920x1080px
>>1058278
ANSWER ME. ANSWER ME POO POO DOO DOO HEAD. PEE PEE!! PEE PEE!!!! ANSWER ME PEE PEE HEAD! PEE PEE YOU LIKE PEE PEE!
>>
>>1058278
You're missing the point of a bank blockchain.

A bank blockchain would not be open to the public it would be a sort of shared database between banking institutions.

this would by definition would make it uncompetitive against a public blockchain like ethereum because it isn't a public blockchain by definition.

There is nothing to suggest that a bank blockchain would mean the end of public chains because they simply serve completely different purposes.

Although, the banks using the ethereum code for their private chain (which they are doing) would be good news for the ethereum public chain because it would allow interoperability between the 2 systems.

Therefore: moon

If anyone wants to donate ether to me personally for all this voluntary shilling i'm doing you can send some to the following address:

0x8d1b4e41652eacec5715dc5c4833f6b713573de6

The more donations recieved the harder i shill.
>>
>>1058288
A blockchain is a distributed ledger that relies on consensus between nodes. It's part of what makes bitcoin work. Its a solution to the byzantine generals problem which allows a p2p currency to function.

>>
File: Bennys.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bennys.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>1058303

All of this shilling has inspired me. I'm going to start my own currency. Here it is... (see photo).

I'm calling it the Benny. It's a organic based currency based on the intestine-chain processing of common food items.

Get in now while you still can... Since Benny is now 7 years old, there is only a limited supply.

As time goes on, there is even a guaranteed chance that he will no long be producing this valuable currency, which means the value can only go UP.

If you're interested in getting in on the ground level, I will sell you one bennie for only $700. (or a deal today for only 15,000 ETH)

Yes, I've heard rumors that there are similar currencies. There's the Spot, the Rex, the Shasta and the Buttons. But these are the REAL benny's, so you know it's the real deal.

Get in now. Save them, collect them, show your neighbors and family how smart you are.

Act now!
>>
>>1058319
You're a silly old man who never amounted to anything why should anyone listen to what you're saying. Take a look at yourself, buy ethereum.

>>
>>1058341

Because I am, for the most part, presenting a reasonable fact-base argument against this ponzi scheme.

As opposed to the shillers, who keep talking pipe dreams, fuzzy logic, and insanity.

As I said a few days ago, Ether is a perfect term for this: a substance once thought to rule the world until everyone found it it never existed.

And as far as my accomplishment go... you don't know what I have or have not accomplished. But at least I'm not flooding the internet with posts in order to steal money from suckers.
>>
>>1058345
Lol ponzi scheme. LOL

Seriously? It's a ponzi scheme in so far as any currency is a ponzi scheme. If lots of people buy swiss francs what happens to the value of swiss francs? Does that make swiss francs a ponzi scheme? Oh wait swiss francs is even more of a ponzi because the swiss government can print as many as they like rendering your swiss francs worthless.
>>
>>1058345
If you fucking paid attention you'd notice none of the current threads that mention ETH are even started by ETH supporters. They're all started by morons like you telling everyone to not invest in something that's going to obviously make them incredibly rich.

Why do you hate money? Is it because you don't understand it and can't be fucked to learn?
>>
>>1058489

You're talking about a fiat currency.

The Swiss Franc and the American Dollar are, like ETH, a fiat currency. But there is a major difference...

The various national fiat currencies are backed up by the full faith and credit of the governments who issue them. Some are more trustworthy than others, but the guarantee exists just this same.

In the case if ETH, it's an attempt at a fiat currency, but the only thing backing up its value is the hope of those who pump their money into it.

One common theme of those who support these crypto-currencies seems to be the belief that there is an imminent destruction of national currencies around the corner.

According to them, BTC or ETH is the solution. Just keep your money in them, and you will be able to ride out the catastrophe like a rich man.

But this idea denies both the way a collapse would actually take place, as well as the fact that any collapse strong enough to sink the dollar would sink BTC and ETH first... since they are not broadly used for anything other than transactions/conversion between real currencies.

Now... if you could walk down the street and use a BTC to buy a loaf of bread (not ONE street out in SF, but ANY store)... if you could stick a BTC in your drawer for 50 years and pull it out and use it to buy a loaf of bread in the future, that might be one thing. But that's not the reality we are facing right now.

BTC and ETH only have "value" because a (very) small group of people want to convince themselves (and others) that it does. But it's a myth.
>>
>>1058494

Not true. This is the first one I saw started on the theme that it's a bad idea.

Yesterday I spent a few hours arguing in another thread with someone (maybe you) on the subject. The theme of that post was "I'm the first HTC millionaire". So there is active shilling going on here.
>>
>>1058507
I didn't start that thread. It was started by a liar and a troll to make people think the top was in. And the fun was over. Literally a handful of people are ethereum millionaires. The addresses and balances are viewable on a block explorer like etherscan.io
>>
>>1058504
i don't actually believe in imminent currency collapse so what you say there doesn't apply to me.

I do however, see immense value in distributed cryptographically secured ledgers which provide the individual human, for the first time in history the ability to completely control their own money. If you don't like it don't invest but millions will eventually see the value in that.

As children grow up they will be exposed to cryptocurrencies, being unbanked it will allow even 10 year olds to send money to each other or get paid without even needing a bank account. And gradually as the old people who fought tooth and nail against the new die off, a new world will emerge.
>>
Guy seems like a weirdo in his youtube videos. Let me put my financial trust in him.
>>
I'll probably buy one just to ride the meme train. I'm still mad I lost my btc in the mtgox hack.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1200x800px
>>1058829
I agree, I prefer to invest in projects headed by good looking slick talker. Like this guy. Guys like this never scam you.
>>
How many more years is /biz/ going to be filled with this forced meme cryptoshit.

You literally just change the names and these threads are identical to the ones we've had for two years.

This shitty meme coin will be dead by the summer and another one will replace it and we'll have the same threads with different memecoins again next year
>>
>>1059015
>You literally just change the names and these threads are identical to the ones we've had for two years.
>This shitty meme coin will be dead by the summer and another one will replace it and we'll have the same threads with different memecoins again next year

It's like dejavu.

I remember like it was yesterday the same was said with PND
>>
>>1058962
Guy looks like a closet Brony, somethings not right. Seems like it could be some sort of pyramid scheme.
>>
>>1059015
Anon, you're really denying the groundbreaking developments Ethereum has brought to the cryptocurrency market.

It's customize-able, it's user-friendly, it's more secure and "futureproof", and it already has startups using its interface. It's a huge improvement over Bitcoin.

PND didn't have the corporate links. PND didn't have the fancy minimalist design and marketing. PND wasn't a Microsoft service.

People became millionaires with Bitcoin, Ether is objectively better than Bitcoin as a currency unlike all the other memecoin copy+pastes. How rich do you think those of us who invest in Ether early will get?
>>
>>1059027
>It's customize-able
PND and Ripple were suppose to be as well. They were both heavily shilled here.

>it's user-friendly
PND and Ripple were suppose to be as well.

>it's more secure and "futureproof"
PND and Ripple were suppose to also do this too.
>>
>>1059030
No fancy marketing, no corporate links. If Ethereum was going to be a flop, you wouldn't have startups basing their applications and platforms around it. You wouldn't have Microsoft incorporating it into Azure.

Again, Ether is objectively better than Bitcoin while PND and Ripple were just memes.
>>
>>1059039
>Those other identical things were memes, but THIS ONE is REAL, i swear guys it's not a fluke this time! Pour your money into it, ok?
>>
>>1059027

Oh look, it's literally the same reply I got when I posted this about Ripple, Monero, Darkcoin, and PND.

You literally just changed the name

There's is nothing special about this pump and dump

No one became a millionaire with bitcoin. That is objectively false. A few people made several thousand dollars, but no one made a million off it.
>>
>>1059049
>http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/articles/2013-04-10/meet-the-bitcoin-millionaires

>>1059046
Many other car companies failed before Ford Motors came along, but that didn't stop Ford from succeeding because it had a better product and business model.
>>
>>1059049
>No one became a millionaire with bitcoin. That is objectively false. A few people made several thousand dollars, but no one made a million off it.

This. The "millionaire with bitcoin" meme is just a huge meme.

In order to become a millionaire you needed to have:

a) Invested a reasonable amount into mining/buying bitcoin when it was low(most people either lost their wallets, didn't want to bother, didn't think it would get big, etc)

b) HELD it for a long ass time, this is nearly impossible as easy as it seems. ALMOST EVERYONE would sell when they go from $5 - $100 or even $200 each, nearly no one would hold past that point.
>>
>>1059052
>http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/articles/2013-04-10/meet-the-bitcoin-millionaires
>Zero proof of said fortune
>All of them are known scammers
>>
>>1059057
" In theory, anyone who invested at least 40 USD in Bitcoins (~8000 BTC) in May 2010 (or mined the equivalent) and held onto them until now would be worth over 1 million USD on paper."
-Quora Article

You can bet your ass that there are many individuals that have made fortunes on the currency market.
>>
>>1059054
Ive personally met in the flesh at least 8 or 9 people that became millionaires from bitcoin. And that's just lil' ol' me. Admittedly i do live right next to silicon roundabout in central london so maybe that is skewing my view but these people do exist in the flesh. And I know of many hundreds more.
>>
>>1059059
>He thinks people would not sell once they've made $100,000 instead would just keep holding in hopes it keeps rising

Literally no one would do this
>>
>>1059059

I already said that a lot of people made several thousands, some guy on /biz/ supposedly made 10k off it, but those bitcoin millionaire stories are all bullshit.

It's irrelevant anyway, because Bitcoin is completely different than eth and all these other meme coins. Bitcoin actually survives after each pump and dump, eth will not
>>
>>1059064

Yes, because holding 100% of your btc from start to finish is the only way to have possibly become a bitcoin millionaire
>>
Mike from canada, Bitcoin millionaire. Jez and steve who were flatmates and bought btc as a joke gift for each other. Lars who is paranoid about his laptop all the time. These people who i know and met and many others are just memes well I'll tell them that next time i see them.
>>
>>1059069
>I can just make up some names and that will prove it's true

Yeah well I know a trillionaire FOREX trader. He's not on the forbes list because he wanted to keep it a secret though. His name is Abdul.
>>
>>1059066
Tell me more about your life please I want to know what kind of people I'm talking to here. I want to know what makes someone into a bitcoin denier.
>>
>>1059071
>putting peoples real names on the internet

Yeah ok mate.
>>
>>1059073

>Literally the same straw men, ad homs, and circular logic from 2014
>Shit is just on autoplay at this point

Just enjoy your meme coins kid

I'm sure you and Jamal and Lars will all be billionaires by the end of the year
>>
>>1059075
>>putting peoples real names on the internet
>Yeah ok mate.

So why did you post it at all? Did you think that was some sort of proof?
>>
>>1059078
I'm just demonstrating to you the utter ridiculousness of what you're claiming. Now obviously i'm not going to give identifiable information over a random imageboard but ask me any question you want what would convince you short of "proof"?
>>
>>1059084
But I was demonstrating the ridiculousness of what YOU were claiming first.

You literally posted that your "friends Mike, Jez, Steve and Lars" are millionaires now.
>>
>>1059076
I'm just going to go agead and assume you live in some hick town and you never leave your mothers basement. Because thats the logical conclusion I'm having to draw.
>>
>>1059085
What? Just literally fuck off and kill yourself because i feel like talking to you is bad for my life.
>>
>>1059085

This is the logic shitcoiners use.

Just hide the thread and take solace knowing that he is going to lose money
>>
>>1059086

>literally more ad homs and straw men
>>
>>1059089
>What? Just literally fuck off and kill yourself because i feel like talking to you is bad for my life.

Well I told you, my friend Abdul is a FOREX trader trillionaire. What kind of proof would you like that isnt identifiable?

Oh yeah he's selling his system that made him a trillion dollars only for $2000 a month courses. Do you want to buy it with some of your ethereum?
>>
>>1059089

Sounds like you just BTFO HARD

Can you buy anal analgesic with etherium?
>>
>>1059090
I-i think he's trolling
>>
>>1059094
>>1059096
Oh look it's the spiritual successor to team rocket from the pokemon cartoons.

All you've done this entire thread is prove without doubt to be the dumbest motherfuckers alive!

>b-b-btfo amirite?
>>
>>1059108

How old are you?

Serious question

Im 100% certain that you're 16 or 17
>>
>>1059108
So do you want to buy the courses or not?

I promise you he's a trillionaire. His name is Abdul, is that not good enough proof on an anonymous imageboard?
>>
>>1059111
I'm 29. How old are you?
>>
>>1059118
Do you want to buy the courses? Yes or no?

His name is abdul he is a trillionaire.
>>
>>1059112
My post was merely an attempt to reveal a little of who i am and my experiences without giving out identifiable information. The people i mentioned actually exist i just altered their names.

You on the other hand have said nothing that suggests that you would be an authority on "how many people became bitcoin millionaires" aside from pulling incorrect information out of your ass.
>>
>>1059120
Wasnt funny the first 3 times m8
>>
Report on Ethereum by BBC click

http://youtu.be/0X33lgMbvdI

Playlist of lectures from ethereum devcon1 in london last december
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJqWcTqh_zKHQUFX4IaVjWjfT2tbS4NVk

PANDACOIN!?!?!?!? Where's your thousands of developers all over the world???
>>
Aren't there many thousands of the first Bitcoins ever mined still unaccounted for? Satoshi (or whoever) mined them and then never used them. Presumably whoever has those BTC (if they still exist and the wallets weren't deleted) is a Bitcoin millionaire.
>>
File: 1453317738296.gif (570KB, 360x246px) Image search: [Google]
1453317738296.gif
570KB, 360x246px
>>1059132
there...just..... memes .. right?
>>
>>1059133
Nick Szabo's coins you mean? Nick Szabo. Who is shown here giving a lecture at ethereum devcon1 2 months ago giving a lecture on "history of the blockchain"
http://youtu.be/7Y3fWXA6d5k
Yes the room was packed out during his talk. I wonder why?....
>>
>>1059137
The clue by the way, in case you retards dont get it yet is in the initials of his name its 5:30am im going to bed.
>>
>>1059133
>The guy who made BTC, with a market cap of $6B, is a millionaire

STOP THE PRESSES!

>deleting bitcoin wallets

Just stop.
>>
>>1059140
Get up early tomorrow!

These shitcoins ain't gonna pump themselves!
>>
>>1059145
Can u guess why i dont have to work anymore? Have fun on your shift at the warehouse brosef you're not worth my fucking time.
>>
File: ether.jpg (4KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
ether.jpg
4KB, 233x217px
>>1059145
Do you think many millionaires are relentlessly skeptical of any and all opportunity's that arise?
>>
>>1059146
Its almost like people are subconsciously afraid of wealth
>>
File: image.gif (980KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
980KB, 450x250px
>>1059149
>>1059150
Thanks man. I shouldn't get so worked up before bed im literally fuming and frustrated at myself that I'm failing to get through to these people.
>>
>>1059149
Not much of an opportunity when you have to shill every single day because your $50 profit depends on it.
>>
>>1059151
You were going to bed 20 minutes ago, why do you keep coming back?

Are you sure you're not a NEET with no responsibilities?
>>
File: 1444143918355.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444143918355.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>1059152
>$50 profit
bought 650 ETH at 0.0024
currently at 0.0053
mfw
>>
>>1059155
>Made $86

Wow nice!
>>
>>1059153
>A NEET or neet is a young person who is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training".

guilty as charged. What now?
>>
>>1059158
How old are you? Why haven't your parents kicked you out yet? Do they threaten to?
>>
>>1059157
Those numbers on the right represent BTC not USD revise up your estimate by multiplying by 405 to get dollar profit.
>>
>>1059160
I live with flatmates in shoreditch. U wouldnt be able to afford it.
>>
>>1059157
$760 = $86
>what is math
>>
>>1059162
Are you affording it with Ethereum?

Just how much did you buy? Also weren't you continuing to hold it?
>>
>>1059161
No wait im completely wrong thats about $700 profit. I havent slept for a while...
>>
>>1059166
I havent sold a single ether and i don't intend to any time soon.
>>
OK I fell for the meme and just bought $500 worth of this shit or so. Took me a while to figure out how to use the exchanges and all that.

When is it expected to increase in price? Will we be able to buy things with it soon?
>>
>>1059173
This guy knows whats up, imagine how many people sold bitcoin at $5, $10, $50 ect.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 445x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 445x469px
>>1059177
Just sell now sell it all i dont care any more
>>
>>1059177
Hold it until its value doubles then sell half and hold the rest as pure profit
>>
>>1059181
Huh? But I just bought it after reading through this thread and seeing nocoiners get CONSISTENTLY blown the fuck out.

I'm on board with you guys now. But what do I do with it? Do I just hold it noe until the new updates come along?
>>
>>1059186
If it truly does reach $100 per coin, wouldn't I have just lost tens of thousands or whatever?

When can we start buying stuff with this coin? Is there an Ethereum marketplace of any kind?
>>
>>1059189
Don't buy stuff man just hold it
>>
>>1059192
How will this currency ever be valuable or used by Antone if you can't buy anything with it?
>>
>>1057174
Shit. If I was holding bitcoin I would abandon it for a cheeseburger, my man.
>>
>>1059194
Well do you want to use it or make money
>>
>>1059198
I want to make a lot of money
>>
>>1059194
You now have around 200 units of possibly the most valuable currency in the entirety of human existence. It's currently undervalued by 4 orders of magnitude. Go and buy a fucking dildo with it and fuck yourself.
>>
>>1059207
That's not very kind. I expected a kinder response from my soon to be Ethereum millionaire brother.

I won't let you ride my submarine when Ethereum hits $1,000,000 per coin for that rude comment.
>>
>>1059207
Weren't you going to sleep almost an hour ago?

Anyway I'm heading to sleepy sleepy now.

I hope while I'm gone you pump Ethereum as high as you can! Advertise it on /r9k/ and /g/, make me as much money as possible!

Thanks Ethereum Buddy! I couldn't get rich with you, thanks again for your selfless work! Tata now.
>>
>>1059218
Nighty night sleep tight dont let the bed bugs bite :)
>>
>using currency to buy alternate currency to sell it for more initial currency
>make millions

oh /biz/...

Learn to invest in assets.
>>
>>1059233
how about I invest my foot into your ass
>>
File: 1453000083188.png (57KB, 194x186px) Image search: [Google]
1453000083188.png
57KB, 194x186px
>>1059247
How about you invest your cock Ingo my mouth and cum down it?
>>
>>1059015
you know that this board is just a containment board to keep the crypto bullshit off other parts of this site right?
>>
>>1059233

What is LTC?
>>
>>1057174

Dude is still richer than you'll ever be.
>>
File: 1445637594906.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
1445637594906.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
How do you set up a seth wallet?
Got some bitcoins I want to transfer on Shapeshift.io
>>
>>1059410
transfer the bitcoins to poloniex.com and then trade them for eth, better hurry though it just started pumping again
>>
File: 1448652457669.jpg (307KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1448652457669.jpg
307KB, 2448x3264px
>>1059415
Got 7 ETH invested, thanks.
If this stuff goes hard once again I'll invest more.
>>
File: pump.png (107KB, 1927x985px) Image search: [Google]
pump.png
107KB, 1927x985px
Is the pump over?

Just got out with 2700€ pure profit. Maybe it was too early.

But price will crash soon imo, then it's time to buy for those looking to get in.
>>
>>1059452
Yep, time to sell lads before it's too late.
You can get back in after the crash.
>>
>>1059452
>>1059453
Don't, it's gonna go higher.
>>
>>1059457
Any evidence? Looks like a bull trap to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 450x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 450x435px
>>1059461
After today how can you still be sceptical of the information im giving you here in this thread?

Ive been here for MONTHS telling people to buy ethereum.

You faggot owe me big time.

T. Stressed out britanon from upthread.
>>
File: 1449207725990.jpg (582KB, 1280x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1449207725990.jpg
582KB, 1280x1570px
>>1059461
There's going to be updates, it's going to rise in popularity, it's only the first small drop, it's not going to be a bear from here on out.

Pull out half if you're eager and wait until the next rise and then grab.
>>
>>1057174
sauce?
>>
File: 1452713748375.jpg (3KB, 115x125px) Image search: [Google]
1452713748375.jpg
3KB, 115x125px
>>1059465
You been telling us since the price was 77 cents to 87 cents, that's why I'm akward about this. You can't just pump eth with zero news at all.

This might be insider accumulation stage.

It's either they release semi popular news then dump, or it's retarded adoption news.

Buy the rumor sell the news. But we're reaching the point where the news can't dump, we will see.
>>
>>1059465
Also how high can the price get possibly depending on the news? Or information you have? Why are you telling us to buy eth? What rumors did you hear?

Idc if the rumor you got becomes wrong.
>>
>>1059470
I already told u in this thread bro satoshi is nick szabo co inventor of ethereum. Why is ethereum the only altcoin getting onto mainstream news. Oy vai can you not smell the coffee thats brewing?
>>
NR2 ON COINMARKETCAP WE DID IT BROS WE BEAT RIPPEL. NOCOINERS COPING AND SALTY AS FUCK.
>>
>>1059468
If you're thinking of selling a single ether go and chop your hands off. Run in front of a bus to put yourself into a coma.
>>
File: 1449352123008.jpg (99KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
1449352123008.jpg
99KB, 640x474px
>>1059473
How long do you suggest I hold?
>>
>>1059473
>Satoshi is Nick Szabo
Ahahahahahahaha
>>
File: Angel Kek.jpg (86KB, 748x497px) Image search: [Google]
Angel Kek.jpg
86KB, 748x497px
>>1059466
Shit... her website is hilarious.
>>
it's funny how so many people say no to free money
>who needs money anyway
>i don't even like money
>why would i invest in cryptocoins
>>
>>1059476
Well my conscience is clear. i warned them explicitly.

Its not even too late but they will still call it a scam when when ethereum is at $200 and it's running the backend of their shitty little stock exchanges.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 551x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 551x549px
>>1059479
>>
>>1059478
You can sell some when the market cap is bigger than bitcoins
>>
>>1059473
Okokokokokopk that makes sense.
>>
I only bought 1.5 BTC worth of ETH but I'm still happy :)
>>
>>1059482
What will Bitcoin be used for though?
>>
>>1059487
Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>1059487
Ethereum doesn't make Bitcoin obsolete
>>
>>1059479

Read my post here:
>>1059137
>>
>>1059490
Will eth surpass Bitcoin?
>>
>>1059492
Obviously.

It could take weeks or it could take 2 years but it will. Once it snowballs it could go into speculative attack mode and Bitcoin drops to the floor like a dinosaur
>>
>>1059495
Just depends how long bagholders and chinese mining farms delay the inevitable
>>
File: 1447649885782.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447649885782.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
Invested my NEET money into this, you better be right Anon.
>>
ETH holders will wish they had invested in Bennies.
>>
>>1059505
This. I want these memers on board from the ground up. I don't want a situation like with btc.

I want my 4chan filled with a cacaphony of neets with lambos. The nocoiners at that point will just kill themselves. i hope.
>>
Can you imagine i was banned from 4chan last night for telling the weebs on r9k to buy eth.

If the mods had only bought ethereum instead of banning me they'd be richer and so would those weebs and neets. I only hope I was able to save one or two before the banhammer struck me.
>>
>>1059515
The price has not exploded yet.
>>
WE PASSED RIPPLE NOW

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

:333333
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 537x918px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 537x918px
The cosmic order is about to be disrupted.

Can gods die?
>>
File: Levitate_Pentagon.jpg (70KB, 465x911px) Image search: [Google]
Levitate_Pentagon.jpg
70KB, 465x911px
>>1059545

On 10/27/1967, a group of anti-war protesters attempted to levitate the Pentagon by chanting incantations.

The modern pro-cryto's aren't as crazy as the 1960's hippies were, but they sure are trying.
>>
File: never.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
never.gif
2MB, 250x188px
Kraken doesn't allow USD purchases from Florida for some reason, so I bought Bitcoin last week and the the delivery will finally come through tomorrow. Unfortunately since then ETH has gone from $1.10 to $2.60. I saw that there was a huge dump yesterday that brought it back to $1 for a short time. Is there any chance of that happening again this week?
>>
>>1059555
Get a relative outside florida to help you. There's very little chance we'll ever see a price under $2 ever again.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 200x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 200x243px
>>1059551
We'll finish the job those hippies started. We'll make the pentagon obsolete by building a decentralised world.
>>
>>1059571
I was already considering that for future purchases. I guess I'll just have to wait till the bitcoin clears and watch for a couple of hours. May have to just bite the bullet and buy ing at $2.XX. That's real shitty though, was hoping to buy in at $1.10 when I was ready.
>>
File: ETH_Price.jpg (157KB, 2000x483px) Image search: [Google]
ETH_Price.jpg
157KB, 2000x483px
Last one out loses
>>
File: image.png (40KB, 283x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40KB, 283x185px
>>1059587
>Shows me a red bar on kraken
>tells me to sell

It'll take more than that to trick me
>>
I love how everyone in this board turnes into Gorden Gekko in situations like this. Buy/Sell and live with the risk that comes with it.
>>
i just realised that the trading fees on kraken are 0.05 / 0.1%... at first i thought they were 0.5 / 1%

holy crap people must be making a fortune with bots
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 720x838px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 720x838px
>>1059587
>Its a ponzi scheme!

The door is that way mate dont let it hit you in the ass on the way out.
>>
>>1059609
Arbitrage is where its at
>>
Are you people sad for selling yet?
>>
>All these fedora bottom feeders looking for a free ride on a shitty pump and dump.
>>
File: compareToBitcoin.png (6KB, 752x230px) Image search: [Google]
compareToBitcoin.png
6KB, 752x230px
>>1057174
So compared to bitcoin lifetime value chart, where do you think ethereum is going right now. Pic related for me.
>>
>>1059659
>being so poor you shit post about other peoples money
>>
What are some things nocoiners say?
>>
>>1059655
I havent sold a single Wei. Feels good man.
>>1059663
See that little bump to the left? Thats us right now.
>>1059700
>yes, I'd like to make a reverse charge call...the number for the samaritans :(
>>
$1billion market cap by end of february.

Theres literally nowhere else for the money to go.
>>
File: 1451253785004.jpg (198KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451253785004.jpg
198KB, 1280x960px
>>1059716
We're making money bruders.
>>
I wonder if that bitcoiner that called everyone a nocoiner and said ETH would just be a sidechain ever bought ETH

XD
>>
File: JUST.jpg (14KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
14KB, 456x320px
>>1059700
>MUH BUTTCOIN
>MUH MT GOX
>MUH CRYPTSY
>ETH flies off to the moon

>Nocoiner face afterwards
>>
>>1059722
He'll buy eth eventually, he ain't stupid. but he'll pay more than we did I know that much
>>
File: 1446142152906.jpg (370KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1446142152906.jpg
370KB, 1280x960px
How do I sell my ETH when the time is right?
>>
So I bought BTC with Coinbase and used ShapeShift to exchange for ETH. My questions is where the fuck is my ether now?
>>
>>1059750
Poloniex
>>
>>1057174
motherfucker its up 75% in 5 days idgaf what you say.
>>
>>1059755
Did you give shapeshift a eth address to send your coins to? I have no idea how shapeshift works. U should really ask shapeshift support desk not here.

Im just here shilling
>>
File: 1451683092310.jpg (420KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451683092310.jpg
420KB, 1080x720px
>>1059757
Thanks
>>1059761
I have 15 ETH as of now, should I invest another 500 now or wait?
>>
>>1059770
15 ETH

hahaha so cute :3
>>
File: 1449252675962.jpg (54KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1449252675962.jpg
54KB, 500x666px
>>1059755
https://www.etherchain.org/
>>1059771
Awww thanks, I'm a really really poor NEET.
>>
>>1059770
Go from small fry to dolphin. Maybe porpoise.
>>
>>1059766
Oye I did,

Shapeshift gave me back a withdraw address. don't know what to do with it.
>>
>>1059773
what's your ether address? i'll send you some
>>
>>1057174
I do not like bitcoin or that currency. I still prefer just using dollars.
>>
Canadian here, I don't think mining would be worth it so I just opened up a Kraken account. And then I'll try and see if I can fund it, then buy BTC, then convert it in ETH. Is this the way to go? My budget is 50-100$ CAD.
>>
File: 1447645420982.jpg (200KB, 918x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1447645420982.jpg
200KB, 918x1224px
>>1059776
0x8cf421a53fde0e264cd495c85d0a35b54701a9b6

Thanks a bunch dude!
Too kind!
>>
>>1059782
sent ya 30 ;)
>>
>>1059776
x8d1b4e41652eacec5715dc5c4833f6b713573de6

Send me some, its for all the shilling ive been doing btfo nocoiners in these threads for 4 months solid

You'll have to add a zero on the front because 4chan marked it as spam

Like this 0x..
>>
>>1059790
sure. I think I recognize you. sent ;)

alright, I'm done with donations
>>
>>1059788
>>1059796
Thanks a bunch dude, I'll be sure to double it :)
>>
>>1059796
High 5 bro. Its not even my address its my mates. Just spreading the love to one of my old school friends much love.
>>
>>1059796
You're a cool dude again, many thanks.
Now I have 45ETH to save for college.
>>
>>1059773
alright cool. i found it on etherchain. lets say I wanted to change it back to BTC how would I deposit the ETH into my Coinbase address?
>>
>>1059805
https://shapeshift.io/#
>>
>>1059796
My mate said to tell you thanks for the 30 ;) legend
>>
to cash out of Ether you gotta convert it into Bitcoin then sell that to your paper money of choice...... unless you hold for ether to have support like bitcoin does

I'm all in ......... god speed anons
>>
>>1059802
>>1059811
np. to the moon!
>>
>>1059812
Dont you understand m8 banks will be using ethereum in a few years meaning frictionless deposit from bank chain to public chain. No more localbitcoins fuckery. give it a year
>>
>>1059807
how exactly, shapeshift gave me a withdraw address and deposit address when exchanging eth to btc.
>>
File: 1449096121151.jpg (101KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1449096121151.jpg
101KB, 768x1024px
>>1059829
Use your bitcoin address and the BTH address 16efEjotpXSQHpY16QD22jrp4kjYsoSkE2
>>
>>1059833
how do I send ether to the deposit address?
>>
>tfw only own 530 ETH

Should I buy more or wait for it to drop?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (55KB, 815x452px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
55KB, 815x452px
>>1059852
Does this suffice?
>>
>>1059491
Ahahahahahaha
You guys are silly
>>
File: 234123123121.jpg (88KB, 1855x534px) Image search: [Google]
234123123121.jpg
88KB, 1855x534px
>>1059861
im stuck here mate
>>
File: 4kultra.jpg (411KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
4kultra.jpg
411KB, 3840x2160px
>mfw nocoiners
>>
File: Untitled1.jpg (50KB, 543x382px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.jpg
50KB, 543x382px
>>1059883
https://localbitcoins.com

Make an account here and send the money to the deposit address they gave you.

You will have to verify by using a verficication app on your phone linked to your localbitcoins.
I know it all sounds like a bunch of hard to follow bullshit but it'll all fall into place and become really easy quick.

Sorry if I dont reply too fast, my girlfriend is being a bit time-consuming.
>>
>>1059027
>Ether is objectively better than Bitcoin as a currency

I don't know about that. Ether has unlimited supply, so I think BTC is better as a currency.
>>
>>1059892
sorry man. im just not getting this at all.I'll have to figure it out later. I hope I just didnt piss away $100. thanks for the help anon.
>>
File: 1449958666847.jpg (128KB, 640x811px) Image search: [Google]
1449958666847.jpg
128KB, 640x811px
>>1059904
>Unlimited supply
What
>>
File: image.png (634KB, 1250x703px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
634KB, 1250x703px
>>1059907
Can you not read instructions carefully?

>mfw i own the same coin as these people now
>>
File: 1450476802640.jpg (253KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1450476802640.jpg
253KB, 900x675px
>>1059907
It doesnt transfer if you don't send it to Shapeshift so dont worry.

1. Go to localbitcoins.com and make an account
2. Find some bitcoins to buy from a seller
3.Verify your account, you need to make a picture of your ID with your phone to do so
3. Ask to trade with a seller, you will see his bank information and you can send the money to him
4. You receive the money on your localbitcoins account
5. Go to shapeshit.io and write down your localbitcoins address and 0x8cf421a53fde0e264cd495c85d0a35b54701a9b6 on ETH and at the amount tab you fill in how much of your bitcoins you want to transfer to ETH
5. Use localbitcoins to transfer the money to the bitcoin address they give you so they can send you ETH and they get your bitcoins
>>
>>1059920
Nobody ever do this. Localbitcoins is a rip off and they sell coins at a huge markup. This guy is only shilling this because he probably sells BTC on localbitcoins and this is his way of making money, by ripping off suckers
>>
>>1059920
Stop trying to scam noobs
>>
>>1059929
What website do you suggest to buy BTC?
>>
>>1059931
http://www.businessinsider.com/new-york-city-bitcoin-stagecoach-robberies-2015-2?IR=T
>>
>>1059933
Literally anywhere else. Coinbase? BitQuick? All it takes is a simple google search to see what exchange has the lowest price.
>>
HOLY CRAP ITS FALLING FAST
>>
>>1059941
np with a stop limit order
>>
A minor correction. Im kind of glad, the markets getting overheated a bit.

Let some noobs sell we're better off without them owning our coin
>>
File: ETH_Price.jpg (85KB, 962x582px) Image search: [Google]
ETH_Price.jpg
85KB, 962x582px
>>1059941

You lack faith. Don't you know that this just means you can buy cheaper.

When it's down to 25 cents, you'll be able to buy 9x more. And when it hits a penny, heck you'll be rich with the number you'll be able to buy for $20
>>
File: 1450372373865.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1450372373865.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
>>1059959
This, removes the pump and dumps and keeps the real people in.
>>1059960
This, it costs practically nothing now.
>>
>>1059977

This faggot
>>1059960

Is being sarcastic

A future sufferer of a terrible case of sour grapes
>>
It's heading back up hold onto your buttholes
>>
File: 1438543692239.jpg (83KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1438543692239.jpg
83KB, 900x675px
>>1059998
It's not going up, tell me lies to comfort me ruseman.
>>
im trying to get ether faucet to work on firefox but it keeps telling me that my ad blocker is up even though i disabled the extensions. help
>>
>>1060034
Lol sell your coins! It was all a joke! I rused you all
>>
>>1060012
They'll be worth -$100 next week youll actually have to pay money to own ether. Sell your coins now to avoid total financial ruin
>>
>>1060046
Please say its a joke ;_;
>>
>>1060052
Depends if you got into this to make a fast buck or if you intend to ride it to the moon. If it's the former sell whenever the fuck you like. If it's the latter do you think where we are looks like the moon? I sure dont.
>>
>>1060061
ether faucet is not working in firefox
>>
>>1060075
What the fuck do you expect ME to do about that?
>>
Alright guys, I brushed bitcoin off as if it were a waste of time back when it was <$1. I don't feel like wasting an oppurtunity again. How do i get into this Ethereum? I can afford to throw ~$500 in safely, or take a risk and go $2500 in with money from my bonus. Where do I start?
>>
>>1060997
All the information you will need is contained in the many threads on this subject
http://youtu.be/e5m3ks1biMk
Here is a video. If you get stuck we can try and help but im not doing free tech support
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.