[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Binary options

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: cautious pepe.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cautious pepe.png
17KB, 900x900px
I just put 250 into a binary options account. I lost money on these a year ago but I'm going to try it again.

Anyone have experience with them?

Also I'm aware the binary options brokers are there to take people's monies.
>Operate off "volume basis"
>Don't charge commission on any options
>More predictable stocks (such as vidya companies) not available
>Have fluctuating % payoffs for more volatile times of day
>Offer ridiculously unpredictable 60-second binaries
>Provide an overload of information on trading to make it seem like theyre helping, but they rush you to start by constantly calling and emailing, so you don't have a solid strategy

>"Not trying to take our money"

I know I'm playing their game on their turf, but it's still satisfying to hold the thought that I will be taking their money.

Any of you chums winning in the options field?
>>
dumb frog poster.
>>
>>1056991
the only way of getting profit from binary option is being the broker.
>>
File: wealthy pepe.jpg (23KB, 319x304px) Image search: [Google]
wealthy pepe.jpg
23KB, 319x304px
>>1056997

>calls dumb frog poster
>is some wanna be businessman wageslave

Enjoy the morning commute wage cuck. I'll be in my bedroom, making 400 trade bux an hour.
>>
>frog poster expects to become a billionaire through binary options with 250
>literally asks /biz/ for binary options advice
Not surprising. Frog posters gonna frog post.
>>
>>1057017
Trading on a currency pair/stock that offers an 80% payout, one must trade correctly for an average of 60% of all trades to be (slightly) in the green. More than 60% gets bigger bucks

>>1057025
I didn't ask for advice, I asked if anyone else trades them. Looking for confirmation they work not some bullshit strategy off a stranger
>>
File: frodo.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>1057025
Also said 400 an hour. to be a billionaire i'd have to trade for 2,500,000 hours

BTFO beyond repair, likely on suicide watch too.
>>
>>1057033
"they work"
Fuck off. Why would you think they work? you are operating at a significant disadvantage to lets say, an actual big boy trader, who struggles to gain even a slight leg up on the market.

If someone who does this for job can hardly get his predictions right on actual trades enough to make a profit, why the fuck do you think you'll make a cent binary options trading where the broker is taking a huge cut into your winning? Its basically tossing a biased coin, picking the less likely side, again and again.

Hurr durr how do i strategy durrr

Go away
>>
>>1057033
>I didn't ask for advice
That explains why you think you can even begin at binary options with 2 fiddy.
>>
The only way to beat options is to work like a derivative
bet a dollar
if that fails bet two dollars in the same direction
if that fails bet 3 dollars in the same direction, and keep doing that until you are right.

You end up risking a lot of money for miserably meager returns, but it does work, mathematically.
>>
>>1057044
Only works if you have infinite cash, or you will eventually lose everything.
>>
>>1057018

You aren't fooling anyone, dumb frog poster/
>>
>>1057040
Oh. I didn't realize binary options paid an hourly wage. My bad. Good luck, bro.
>>
>>1057044
That wouldn't actually work in practice, chum. Not intuitively, but mathematically. Notice how binary brokers recommend this too.

Lets say you have 250. 80% payoff.
>You bet 5 (typically the minimum)
>lose

>bet 10
>lose

>bet 25
>lose

>bet 60
>lose

>bet 130
>lose

Seems unlikely you'll lose all 5 though right? No.

You have a 1/32 chance of losing all of them on the first go.

If you do it again, you have 2/32, or 1/16 chance of losing them all.

You do this 4 times, a 1/8 chance of losing it all.

If you do it 32 times, you're statistically guaranteed to lose it all, and will just be lucky if you don't.

So even if you get 31 correct, the money earned is only around 96. But you lose 250.

Thanks for the help though.
>>
>>1057048
maybe if the yes or no options were perfectly random, you'd be right, but human psychology isnt perfectly random. a market downturn can only goi on for so long before people see a deal, and vice versa.
>>
>>1057067
Markets arent random. Its not a coin flip.
>>
>>1057068
true, I used the assumption of a 50/50 chance each time.

But still, making 10 losses in a row is possible, even if you're good. I'd rather lose 50 than all of it

>>1057059
not a wage m8, not a wagecuck here. Hourly tradebux is the correct term.
>>
File: really2.png (173KB, 279x294px) Image search: [Google]
really2.png
173KB, 279x294px
Why the fuck don't you just trade regular options, or forex, or something less gay.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.