[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If huge businesses in America are taxed for 60-90% will they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: qwq.jpg (33KB, 486x272px) Image search: [Google]
qwq.jpg
33KB, 486x272px
If huge businesses in America are taxed for 60-90% will they leave? I always hear the argument if Bernie or whoever wins the election all these businesses will leave, but will they really leave one of their main audiences and will they actually do it or is it just a bluff?

One more thing has anything liked this in America happened and business left, give examples if you can thanks.

I mainly mean the country no states pic kinda related.
>>
:(
>>
Small businesses will shut down.

Corporate inversion will rise.

Not sure if this is a troll post.
>>
>>1056917
What the fuck do you think numbnuts
>>
>>1056917
Yes if you make people's businesses(which were are already running at a rather low margin) unprofitable and remove their incentive they will seek refuge elsewhere.

Wtf do you think? Most businesses when you pay yourself, employees, all other costs(and there are MANY) you're left with not all that much.

And the huge ones don't like to get their money taken away to pay for nigs and single mothers(which is what Bernie will give it to).
>>
>>1057037
Well France forced Amazon to pay up and they said they'd leave and pulled a complete bluff and ended up paying, please refrain from insulting I was only asking, thank you very much
>>
>>1056917
Where are they gonna go? Mexico? They're not going to abandon a customer base of 300 million because of a few extra taxes.
>>
>>1056917
They've already left, to places where they don't have to pay American workers and they don't have to pay taxes of any kind in some cases.

Maybe you've heard of it, it's called offshoring. Companies like for instance Apple are US companies any more only in fantasy. Currently may huge companies really don't pay their fair share, so your argument is weak at best.
>>
>>1057228
It wasn't an argument, it was a question hence the question marks. So if taxes rise nothing will change for companies like Apple ect?
>>
>>1056917
No they wont. Even at a 99% tax rate.
A lot of the working population wouldn't be able to afford to move with them.
So even if they did leave, then more businesses would pop up and take their place to cater to a market of over 300 million and things keep going like normal.
>>
>>1057321
But who's going to step up and try and cater the market and make the next "iPhone" ect when they know they'll be taxed 99%?
>>
>>1057331
>Implying that any of these companies would leave in the first place instead of just looking into a "loophole x" like they do now in order to avoid paying taxes.
Then it would have to be the former employees. It's obvious that foreign money wouldn't want to touch the market at those rates and the people still in the country still need to make a living.
If the former employees don't step up then they starve, an entire nation crumbles, and the whole argument is a moot point.
>>
>>1056917
You can still do business here if your manufacturing and headquarters aren't here
>see pharmaceutical mergers
>>
The corporate tax rate in the US is the highest in the western world. It's the 3rd highest on the planet.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.