[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's up people, i'm here thinking about how low oil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 2746796.jpg (20KB, 200x243px) Image search: [Google]
2746796.jpg
20KB, 200x243px
what's up people, i'm here thinking about how low oil is and stuff and i want to start investing a little cash i have, where can i start on this finance world? how can i achieve a little gain with this panorama, and where can i start, like oil prices, exchange etc.. Can any lord of finances here help a little rookie and give a few directions? any page will be ok too, like read this page everyday or read this book or whatever
>>
>>1056914
Don't invest if you're going to pull your hair out when your investment drops. Buy a hold for 1-5 years. For a 6% profit. Or more. That's investing for you.
>>
>>1057190
but 6% of aprox 5k is fucking nothing, there no way i can win like a 15% or something that can increase my cash and invest harder then
>>
>>1057850
>there no way i can win like a 15%
Oil went up like 13% in the last two trading days, I don't know what you're talking about..
>>
>>1057864
i said there's no way i can win like 15%? i don't know shit and i know that with oil i can win something, i've never said i can't
>>
>>1057190

You can earn 6% in 2-3 years by just letting it sit in the bank ffs.
>>
>>1057895
but gain 1k or 2 in 3 years is a fucking waste of time
>>
Waaaaaaah. Investing is hard. Can't I have get rich quick/ponzi scheme rates of return reliably?
>>
>>1057864
Yeah, but how do you consistently know when it will go up... prices in that time range are inherently stochastic, for any market...
>>
there is no actual market that is pure gain right now? or cash exchange, idk, if somebody is losing somebody at the other side is winning
>>
>>1057926
If people believe it's pure gain, they're going to invest in it and drive up the price until they no longer believe it's pure gain. Then the price will be right.
It's called a self-correcting market. l2AdamSmith
>>
>>1057905
>>1057926
No there is no secrets to investing you idiot.

Do you honestly think there's some "secret way" to make huge returns that people just don't want to share?
>>
>>1058125
i'm not asking for the secret way you moron, i'm asking for where the fuck do i start investing, right now and why
>>
>>1058212
You're a little bitch. In fact, I know you are a troll since nobody in their right mind would insult people they are asking for advice.
>>
>>1058219
he said you idiot, i'm not insulting first
>>
>>1058212
OP I'd help you out and give you some direction but I'm afraid of this anon >>1058120 said will happen. It's a competition out here you're just gonna have to find something you trust to read about the economy, keep yourself updated. Further your education in economics too and of course shitpost here regularly.
>>
>>1058212
>>1058234
But you are asking for a secret way.

We told you how it works, we explained it takes research and you need starting capital and you only make ~8% a year at best.

For you this is apparently not enough, you insist there has to be "some secret somewhere".

You literally said "That's only making $3k a year from investing which is 'fucking nothing' ".

I don't know what kind of answer you want. We told you but you're unhappy with it.

Buy Low-cost ETFs/Index funds but you'll only be making about 7-8% p/a average in the longrun. That's as good as it gets.
>>
OP, Everyone else,

Stock market.
Can easily make 5% every day, with ETFs

Check out the Robin Hood threads.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.