[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here actually made an end profit from the time invested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: y.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
Has anyone here actually made an end profit from the time invested getting advice on this board?
>>
>>1055017
yes, i do 5 minute faps, feels great man
>>
>>1055029
/thread
>>
>>1055017

It's a gateway to new knowledge and to learn what not to do... if that make's sense. Learning from someone else's failure is invaluable, and means you don't have to experience it.
>>
>>1055017
There is no consensus opinion besides "I like money" so there opportunities to gain/lose lots of money here.
>>
I learn mostly from myself here.

Helps me think things through better I feel.
>>
>>1055017
fuck no dude
>>
Yes, I have a script that filters most common words used here, then I do exactly the opposite that this board does. Already swimming in dosh.
>>
>>1055017
Well id been paying to have my dick sucked but after browsing /biz/ it occured to me I could just suck my own so here I am now a richer man
>>
>>1055218
>I have a script
You mean the one that already exists in 4chan options you incredible homo?
>>
>>1055073
ie, why you should never do forex trading
>>
To be fai, you also cant make much money watching CNBC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9EbPxTm5_s
>>
>>1055017
not at all, this whole website is just full of trolls and shitposters. You won't find anything of any use here than you would on any other self improvement and money making forum/website
>>
File: Muh gains.png (102KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Muh gains.png
102KB, 1080x1920px
Yes actually.
/biz/ is helping me make back what I lost dicking around.
>>
File: 1443338034210.gif (2MB, 374x254px) Image search: [Google]
1443338034210.gif
2MB, 374x254px
>>1055017
I brought ETH just as u peepz adviced. its 100% up now.
>>
>>1055414
This desu.

This board is hugely ineffective for advice. Just about everywhere else is much better.
>>
>>1055510
You're welcome. Pham
>>
Yes. And no.

When I first started coming to /biz/ I was a NEET without a dime to my name living in my Mom's basement and was a stereotype.

I learned from /biz/ about investment advice, freelance advice, a list of places to get free college education classes, learn to program, read books, etc. First few months trying to make money online by myself was pretty rough. Mostly postloop and mturk crap, not to mention the shitton of stupid "get rich quick" schemes I actually tried before I got smart.

Then I got my G.E.D, and am now going to college for finance. In my free time I do freelance writing, copywriting, and small bits of programming stuff to make money on the side. No student debt because I'm going to community college first, but I'm making pretty good at my freelance work. Enough I moved out with a friend and we share a house together so I'm out of my Moms at least.

Yea, sure. I'm not a billionaire bitcoin playboy with a Ferrari and women climbing all over me cause I'm right. But because of shit I learned on /biz/ I'm a hell of a lot better off now than I was a year ago.
>>
referred me to textbooks and r/personalfinance, where i read the sticky which is the only useful thing there
>>
That 100,000 sub youtube asshole was interesting but i haven't bothered with youtube yet.
>>
File: Qx5NSTz.png (209KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
Qx5NSTz.png
209KB, 510x346px
I lost thousands and thousands of dollars in the past month.
>>
>>1055017
kind of the opposite. Started a thread on options trading but nobody gave any advice just told me I’d lose money. Ended up making around a 450% profit in about a month. Don’t really look for advice on here just browse when I’m bored
>>
Yes, someone posted a resume template make on overleaf that definitely helped land me my current job which pays decently with good benefits and pension
>>
anon suggested dwti a few weeks ago
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.