[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robinhood General "Thread" -- /rgt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 36

File: 1453484278997.jpg (229KB, 976x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1453484278997.jpg
229KB, 976x1024px
Robinhood General "Thread" -- /rgt/

Not a bear crab edition

>Stock Questions & Answers
>Stock Predictions & Forecasts
>Stock Graphs & Charts
>Stock Successes & Failures
>Stock Highlights & News

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com

*Only works for US citizens right now (Australians can get on a wait list for the Australian beta)

Candlestick App - thinkorswim
Available on iOS, Android, and Windows

Candlestick charting guideline:

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:introduction_to_candlesticks

Twitter like chat about different symbols:

http://stocktwits.com/

Previous Thread: >>1050738
>>
>>1054853
haha yes my image wins
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-22-12-14-44.png (120KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-22-12-14-44.png
120KB, 1080x1920px
In and out real early today
>>
>TVIX

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
>>
>>1054853
I guess this is a better picture.

Anyway, crash inbound on Monday. But $TVIX today in anticipation, or wait to buy stocks at a discount on Monday.
>>
>ASTI Holding General
>>
>>1054863
>bought at 9.95 today
>hoping a reversal will come soon
>>
>>1054877
Told you not to do it brah.
With TVIX, if you didn't make a profit in the first 2 hours, your money is as good as gone.
>>
>>1054880
I'm only down $3 in total with just TVIX, I put a handful into VG and i'm going to keep it there for a while
>>
>>1054884
Careful with VG. It's a growth stock but if I remember right, there's a bunch of bag holders on it from Nov. Look at that ask.
>>
Why is ASTI still a thing? It's obviously a cheap shitty stock that's going nowhere.
>>
>>1054891
I did some looking around on VG and I saw that they where doing complete overhaul on their business model
>>
>>1054895
DESU F.A.M.S
That's what you all were saying about GBSN, and uhhh, WEW
>>
>>1054907
Yeah I think it's a long term winner and a solid hold, I just wasn't sure if you were trying to flip it right away. Sometimes when people say 'keep it for a while' on here, they mean like a week.
>>
unrelated to robinhood but i need /biz/ advice.

I'm leaving for 3 months, no access to a computer. What should i long for that time?
>>
>>1054853
How do I unlink my bank account?
I messed up during the verification process, and so now I need to unlink it and try it again, but I cant find an "unlink" button.
>>
>>1054925
>What should I long for that time?
>>
>>1054912
I bought in at .26, why do I keep making bad decisions
>>
>>1054929
answer the question you fucking filthy fairy flying flamingo faggot

stocks
>>
>>1054937
VOO if you're lazy.

Personally I'm long on TXN, CAT, and, XOM though.
>>
>>1054927
Press and hold the account and you'll see the unlink button.

You can also press and hold stocks on your watchlist to rearrange them FYI.
>>
>>1054958
>Other people long on CAT
This makes me happy
>>
Notice

Anyone with experience in the stock market, who feels they can contribute is invited to join our live group chatroom.

This think tank can make us all money.

Download kik
Create a user name
Post it here, along with your level of experience
>>
>>1054925
I have hope for FCAU. It's really cheap considering GM is at about 30 and F at around 12.
>>
>sixkek was right again
I think following sixkek's pick will bring me to 2 commas club.

Thanks!
>>
r8 my portfolio

BBC
BBW
REE
RUSL
ISIL
COOL
>>
I remember people going crazy about FREE. It's cheap as fuck now. Should I buy
>>
Will GBSN go back up to .27 today or should I just break out even at this point
>>
>>1054972
FCAU is at fair valuation though. F and GM are four times as large, undervalued at their respective price points and pay a dividend. You're comparing apples and oranges here, same industry doesn't mean same kind of story.
>>
>>1054853
What's a good short term investment lads?

I don't know how much you'd typically put, but I've got a few grand at least to toy with.

Im an amateur of course, but you have to start somewhere
>>
>>1055014
So would you consider investing in GM then?

Also, what companies can I invest in to take advantage of the low oil prices?
>>
>>1054925
I'm sure during that time you'll be longing for a computer.
>>
what the fuck just happened to ASTI?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-22-13-59-00.png (226KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-22-13-59-00.png
226KB, 1440x2560px
Are memes becoming dreams?
>>
>>1055062
DREAMS ARE REAL
>>
>>1055037
I think they're both good buys at that price. I think investor sentiment is more on GM's side because of the div, but I think they're too tied into China and F is going to be able to have a more attractive product line going forward. With the way I invest, F just looks like a better buy right now because you can pick up a shit ton of it at current prices, plus it's also going to beat earnings on the 28th so if you got in now, you'd already be a buck or two ahead of the climb.
>>
>>1054976
which ones? I gave up early after small profits.
>>
is robinhood leveraged?
>>
>>1055058
Nothing. Idiots just buying and selling
>>
>>1055068
AMGN, I left after 2% profit.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 640x1136px
>>1055083
Who /playin it safe/ here?
I've just been day trading energy stocks (mostly coal actually) the past couple of days and I make like 8 dollars a day doing a couple trades then stepping away for the day.
I don't feel good having my money on either side of the battle right now, so I'm just trading a few hundred dollarinos per day for my profits. Thankfully volatility lets me make relatively large gains with relatively small investments (though the risk is thus also relatively large but I've only goofed once so far on that)
It's been working well going with the momentum so long as I mostly keep away from mid-afternoon; that's when stocks tend to switch their momentum over recently. There have been more than a few turnarounds this month at around 2:30 EST
>>
>>1054853
What's a safe bet for the current market?
I don't have a lot of money in my account, just looking to make a little bit
>>
>>1054969

YO add me to the kik group

maximumovershill

real world xp as CTO of my own company, small time investments mostly but I can create value by myself. Looking to get better educated and help out if I can.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160122-145541.png (121KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160122-145541.png
121KB, 1080x1920px
> everything is completely flat lined
I have a feeling something huge is going to happen Monday.
>>
why doesn't /rgt/ put together a list of stocks/etc that everyone should have in their watchlist, and then slowly fine tune and update it?

I always worry I'm going to miss out on some really great opportunities...
>>
As somebody completely new to Robinhood, I'm wondering something.
Why would anybody not use Robinhood?
Is there a significant downside to Robinhood that we don't really talk about?
Is everybody else just misinformed?
What's the deal?
>>
>>1055150
For peeps just starting out it's fine. Some of us need after hours, pre market, real time pricing, instant turnaround etc. Those pennies add up.
>>
>>1055163
Well that answers my question pretty perfectly.
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>1055138
From what I'm seeing, tech, energy, commodities stocks had decent volume today, like average or above for the most part.
Unsure about other sectors; maybe they were mostly left alone today. But the volume doesn't seem to be low, it just looks like you had a buyer for every seller and vice versa after the morning jump. Looks like people are willing to take action still but the bulls and bears are both hanging around.
I don't think either side is willing to give in and join the other yet, though. Needs some more catalysts
>>
>>1055146
>that everyone should have in their watchlist
That's the thing. It should be different for everyone based on capital, risk tolerance and investment strategy. I imagine it's mostly micro and small cap stuff for the RH crowd, so a rough guide could work.

>then slowly fine tune and update it
That's what you should be doing everyday anon. Learn excel if you don't know it already. You can even auto update it with scripts, but doing it manually helps you learn even more.
>>
Feels like there is a consistent number of amateurs increasing on these threads daily. A majority of the questions asked here asked by amateurs can be answered with just some research.
>>1055150
Robinhood is still a new thing although it's been around for a while now, it is gradually getting better. The fact that RH is only available for mobile devices is one huge factor. Also, since RH has zero commission fees, this spikes a lot of suspicion for people since it does sound too good to be true, although they do have an explanation as to how they make money without using commission fees, plenty of people still have doubts. The interface on the app is quite childish, if you are really serious about stock there just isn't enough information provided by the app alone to make good decisions. So you can easily lose money on the app if you have no clue about stocks.
>>
>>1055182
tl;dr
>People with experience avoid RH because it's sketchy and lacks quite a number of important features compared to other brokerage sites.
>>
>>1055182
I also want to hear about the stats on people getting their money transferred back to outside accts. I haven't heard anything on those numbers yet.
>>
>>1055175
>Excel
Also not shilling for any one in particular but real brokers often have real platforms that do some of this for you. I just prefer doing it myself cause that's how I learned it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-22-17-04-19.png (97KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-22-17-04-19.png
97KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>1054963
Thanks!
Time to blow my money away!
>>
>>1055166
It's FDIC insured, though. Which is what confuses me. Even if it is sketch... There's that assurance that your money should be safe.
I use TDA but also robinhood; TDA is fine for long term investments and access to other things, and it also has commission free ETFs which is great for investing, while Robinhood is a good way to do some lighter trading. I think Robinhood is a great asset for even the most experienced stock marketers, unless commission charges are chump change to them.
It's not like my ameritrade app is how I find stocks and research them; I use my computer to research them, though the TDA website is FULL of great resources. Having these two brokerage accounts is far more valuable to me than having one or the other.

Still, for long investments, like years in the making, I can't be arsed to use robinhood. I just feel better having it in TDA because robinhood is such a simple app. Just the design of it makes it difficult for me to want to invest long with it; im not sure why.
It's not that I'm sketched out by it, but the UI is so trader-friendly, with the huge BUY and SELL buttons, idunno.
I, for one example, like to open TDA app and check the candlestick chart of a stock as it progresses thru the day then take action on robinhood which won't charge me 7 bucks per fuckin trade.

TLDR robinhood is a great asset
>>
>>1055209
>watching those early morning gains disappear
Feels bittersweet man
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 640x1136px
>started at 3000, lost 100+ to asti yesterday

time to make it all back
>>
If you had listened to me a month ago and bought $WING @ $20.45/share like I did, you could have sold for a 25% gain today.
>>
>>1055247
Sorry I wasnt here a month ago.

But if someones interested I have a company that will pay out about 14% in dividends in 2 months that you could invest in. It wont have any swings and they made good profits and really large investements 2015. Going long in them with about 20 grand myself so...
>>
>>1055253
Spit it out, friend. Let's hear the goods
>>
>>1055258
https://www.google.com/finance?q=hkscan&ei=b7OiVonrE5HrsAGEzbmIDw

HKScan Corp

Shouldnt be a wild ride since its so low (even though they are doing good)

But yes Finnish market so I dont know how many of you are willing to speculate in that.
>>
>>1055209
>>1055233
At least you're green.
>>
>>1055286
Such a gay picture of robin hood. Your app is shit and you should all fuck off out of 4chan. This is a crypto board.

Robin hood is a scam don't be fooled use google.
>>
Its a scam. Look up how these companies make money.

You're being manipulated.

Delete the app and do some research.
>>
Post sources for your claim. I haven't seen anything.
>>
>>1054969
kik: loloil

Credentials: Senior finance student in uni, knowledgeable of derivatives, TA, etc

lets take our profits to the fuckin moon
>>
>>1055402
>>1054969

Spoke too soon (that user name was taken) My username is actually oil_lol
>>
Robin hood marketing department please gtfo stop scamming /biz/ users with your shitty app that just loses money.
>>
fake app. Im going to break your scheme.
>>
>>1055447
seriously man take your autism elsewhere
>>
>>1055478
Alright bait-kun.

I will assume I believe you. Please present an alternative for me to consider instead.
>>
>>1055539
not bait-kun, but ToS, Fidelity, Vanguard, etc. y'know, huge brokerages with years of a solid track record.

not saying robinhood is bad, it just seems like its for poorfags who can't invest more than a few grand. which imo, isn't even worth it and could be better used to build a business.
>>
>>1055555
I agree, who /options/ here? Rh noobs dont know stocks are only part of the puzzle
>>
How do dividends work with RH? Is there a way to have your dividends automatically reinvested?
>>
>>1055579
they are added to your account as funds. You have to reinvest them yourself.
>>
>>1055597
How big of a disadvantage is that if I plan to invest in dividend stocks? Isn't there a bonus to having it done automatically?
>>
>>1054984
im RUSS so..
>>
What are the opinions on GBSN?
>>
>>1055697
Dont
>>
>>1055555

I mean, it's a barebones trading platform is NYSE only mostly with minimal fees, which is as clear as they make it. It's not a scam or anything.

If you want the big options, by all means go for it. But that doesn't invalidate Robinhood as a trading platform. You would need a lot more evidence to prove that.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-23-00-00-36.png (93KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-23-00-00-36.png
93KB, 720x1280px
if only I had put some stock in my list today
>>
>tfw west coastfag
>tfw late riser
>>
>>1055687
Slight to no disadvantage. With traditional brokerage you have to pay for each trade. Automatic reinvesting basically makes those trades free. But robinhood has free trades to begin with so it is not a problem. The only thing is that you cannot buy fractional shares as a reinvestment program could give you, so you just have to hoard dividends/add funds till you can pick up more share(s).
>>
>>1054925
Suck Dicks.
>>
>>1055746
Sounds like a good way to keep you in the app constantly. What about DRIPs? Dont those usually give a considerable discount?
>>
>>1055555
I don't invest on RH, you flaming retard. I've never held anything on RH for over a few months. Nobody here is putting money in the fucking sp500 and letting it sit. This is all about memes and sweet trading days.
Nobody is pretending we're some elite group of traders; but unless you're some millionaire rich gag, you're talking out of your ass if you don't think commission hurts profits.
If im gonna buy AMD and sell it in 4 months, im not going to use my amritrade account.
I have one, but not for that kind of thing. I will however use the resources that TDA gives me for whatever I need. I will also use it to do my actual longterm investing. Not everything in the market is investments, otherwise you wouldn't be seeing indexes jump and drop like 3% every other day. You seem to assume that everyone here sits on robinhood alone with all their savings and invests for years or something
>>
>>1055557
I options. Looking for aapl Feb calls.
>>
>>1054853
>22 thousand
:(
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 640x960px
>>1055929
Forgot pic
>22 thousand :(
>>
>>1054999
>>1054992
no u retards and stop fucking triggering me haha
>>
new strategy I just devised! I'm going to all in on the next runner I find. Now I will patiently wait until Wednesday then scan the market for the best stock and update you guys on how it goes. It's pretty risky so I'll set a stop of like 4%. Wish me luck be back on Wednesday
>>
>>1056071
If you want to get ripped off like this in the UK just open an IGindex account. Same kind of scam.
>>
>>1056281
Ganbare~ Senpai
>>
>>1055335
>>1055442
>>1055447
Fuck it, i'll bite.

What are you on about?
>>
>>1056430

They're retarded. The federal government insures us against any treachery up to $250k.

If you have more than $250k, you shouldn't be using Robinhood anyway.
>>
File: 'kay.gif (945KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
'kay.gif
945KB, 480x270px
>>1055331
>>
>>1055931
Don't worry anon, you'll get to meme with the rest of us soon.
>>
>>1054969
>>1055119
>>1055402
>>1055411
Just gonna repost what I posted in the other thread:

Post 1:
I would warn anyone with any sense to not join this group of misfits.

They are working with under 100k combined AUM and cannot hold their emotions when day-trading, the only sort of trading they do.

Not only this, but what you're doing is against the Securities and Exchange Commission's policies.

Post 2:
You all pick one stock and buy it at the same time and sell it at the same time.

Here is a paraphrased, yet accurate, generic chat:
a: What's on the watch-list boys?
b: FREE
a: When do I get in?
b: At open
c: Got it.
d: How many shares?
b: As many as you can afford.
(Later)
b: Alright, time to unload boys.
b: Sell FREE now
a,c,d: On the way, hope RH fills my order.
>>
>>1056502
And I'll respond the same,

there is no semblance of trading at similar times.
No pump and dump.
And Yes we have some beginners, who are learning.

We argue about different stocks, go in and out whenever we personally decide.
We couldn't reach that level of organization nor agreement if we tried.

You claim we have emotional traders yet are completly organized?

You're clearly an idiot and sadly are an emo little bitch,
you must have been picked on a lot in high school.
"Ms teacher, I suspect ppl may be cheating on their homework"
>>
>>1056514
Even on an a Somalian broadband go forum you cannot keep any composure.
>>
>>1056522
Hahaha composure?
I'm laughing at you while you embarrass yourself in public.
Nice try man, really. I just literally feel sorry for you, as I am forced to fix your pathetic attempt at spreading mass disinformation.

I'm really sorry youre not getting as much attention as you crave in real life.
>>
>>1056527
Post 3 still applies here:

"Any onlookers, look at the differences in composure between him and I.

You're grasping too much. I don't want to see this shit again.

Else 'Jews Clues Inc.' is going down. https://bizmemeblog.wordpress.com/about/"
>>
>>1056531
Hahahahahah

"You're group is going down, mister!!!"
Hahaha
Listen man, im sorry, I really am. You're really scary, honestly.
Thanks for the free advertising, have a good one
>>
>>1056536
Peace.
>>
>>1056527
You're both being children
Pls get off this thread guys this isn't on topic
>>
>>1054969

Can you add me?

plausible1

Finance student and done some trading for a year now
>>
application still pending, their support is also shit, email/phone
>>
>>1057634
My application has been pending for a week now. Is that normal?
>>
>deposit money from the wrong bank account
>got hit with overdraft fee.
Should have double check the bank account I'm wiring the money from.
>>
>>1057634
>>1057675
Hahaha are you guys serious?

I applied at like 8 pm this Thursday and got approved 10am Friday morning.
>>
>>1057719
Yea it's either you get it immediately or it takes like a month. How old are you? Just curious
>>
>>1057721

Heard from another thread it might be a ploy to scam babby investors or something. I haven't actually dumped money in until I've done more research.
>>
>>1057730
I thought the hold was because of my age (19). They asked me for a picture of my ID and my SSN card yet still nothing.

I've heard the same, plus it's a relatively new app which people really don't know a ton about.
>>
>>1057746
It might be. I also used a credit card since I was 18 and haven't missed any payments so my credit history is in the excellent range right now which might have helped things along.

I don't remember getting asked a picture ID though. That's weird.
>>
>>1057634
>>1057675
It took me almost 4 weeks. Just email the shit out of them until they verify your account
>>
>>1057602
Hey, you're in
>>
>>1056281
What am I suppose to do for Monday and Tuesday?
>>
>>1057750
Yea I had it asked through my email and the app itself.

>>1057998
Christ. 4 weeks? They have a support number which I'll call sometime tomorrow which will hopefully be quicker.
>>
File: image.png (121KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
121KB, 750x1334px
>still waiting for account to be verified
>tab some stocks i like
>the past 3 days have had this gain across all of them
y
>>
New here... Any advice I couldn't get doing personal research? 100$ limit, no big dreams. I'm just wanting the experience and/or thrill.
>>
>>1059281
It's not really an experience if you don't understand what you are doing.
>>
Y'all niggas ready?
It's a new week friends
>>
Thinking of betting on QTM. They have an earnings release on the 28th.

Yeah. If it goes down today, I'm buying in. I have a good feeling about their financials.
>>
>>1059143

Just PM @AskRobinhood on twitter.
>>
>>1055163
where can one go for real-time pricing and instant turnaround?
>>
dammit I almost missed the thread because you didn't use the normal pic

buy USEG and ride it up all week. you'll thank me later
>>
>>1059531

Why should I put money in a .20 per share meme stock?
>>
>>1059536
because it's mah pick of the week.

you'll thank me later
>>
hope yall bought TVIX
>>
>>1059572
Are you kidding right now? Market is going up as we speak, TVIX is going to continue to drop...for today at least.
>>
>>1059578
sell sell sell
>>
>>1054969
Add me, my name is Lobsterdick.
I've homeschooled myself in the stock market.
>>
Meh. Got kicked from the group
>>
>>1059572
I bought in at 11.25 fuck you
>>
>>1059635
What you do?
>>
What to buy?
>>
>>1059654
Aapl.
>>
>tfw $400 in pending st a loss of like 3 dollars

I want these steals and deals
>>
>>1059654
Or get BBEPP for the dividend. Buy it now or tomorrow.
>>
>>1059653
I wasn't participating enough, I guess.
>>
The markets are sucking a fat one today
>>
>>1059662

How much per share?
>>
>>1059753
.1719 not a lot but it's something.
>>
>>1059751
For me, everything has just slowly been withering. Both bear and bull etfs on almost everything seem to be at an impasse.

I just want one side to win already so I can ride those sweet highs and lows again.
>>
>>1054853
So I just made my first trade on robinhood.

Did some reading about some penny stocks and chose the one I think will go up most in the next couple days.

I am going to do some actually research in the mean time, but I thought I could post my selection here and recieve feedback.

I bought at open and it immediately went down 14%
>>
>>1059849
> down 14%
You might want to learn about stop losses lad.
Even if you wanted to stick with it.
Selling at -5% then buying back up at the bottom would be better than taking the whole -14% loss.
>>
>>1054853
What about Canada?
>>
If you're looking for a long that gives chill dividends and is relatively cheap at the moment, go for BAC. It's a too big to fail so it won't get much worse, pretty much only up for the long. Plus dividend.
>>
>>1059887
I think BAC might go sub 10 this year. I would look to get long at 7-8.
>>
>>1059896
I highly doubt it'll drop that much. You could maybe wait for another 10% drop but banks are pretty stable relative to other industries at the moment

The one area that might cause a serious drop would be if they're not prepared for all the energy firms to default on their loans, but that's a problem for every bank and most have an action plan in place and funds set aside
>>
Stupid stock question: If a stock is supposed to be the average price people are currently willing to put down on a company. So let's assume that all buyers are retarded and the company announces its sales have halfed, but everybody heres this and decides to pay twice as much for the stock as normal. Is such a thing possible, or is a stocks value actually linked to the companies performance outside of the publics perception of the performance? (outside of defualting of course.)
>>
>>1059914
Stock is just a piece of the company and the amount you pay has nothing to do with their actual performance.

The scenario you mentioned is really common too. Last week a shitty oil report sent oil stocks to the moon for seemingly no reason. Ironically enough it probably jumped from people covering shorts though.

Furthermore, companies like twitter are valued at billions if you add up stocks, but they hardly make any revenue at all.
>>
>>1056502
A bunch of us were burned on ASTI so no one dabbles on penny stocks anymore.
>>
>>1059900
Not stable enough for me, breh. Will see what happens.
>>
I entered a LONG position in DWTI instead of YOLOing this week
>>
>>1059973
Nice, bro.

Oh yeah Apple coming down.
>>
>>1059865
What's the catch to stop loss? Is there fees for it?
>>
>>1059983
There's no fees or anything.
The catch is that it could hit your stoploss for a minute, get sold, then skyrocket 10000000% and you lose out from not holding. Although, I could probably count the number of times this has happened to me with my dick.

Unless you play around with extremely volatile stocks it's a good idea to have a set stop loss to prevent you from hemorrhaging money.

If you're still scared of losing out, you can try what I do and set a single stock to stop loss and evaluate whether you think it will rebound when you get the notification that it triggered.
>>
>>1059997
This. It happens all the time. Stop loss gets triggered then it bounceeeeeeeeesssss.
>>
One share of DWTI haha.

Nothing wrong with one share of anything. Gains r gains
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-25-13-00-11.png (152KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-25-13-00-11.png
152KB, 1080x1920px
>>1060019
forgot my pic
>>
>>1060019
kek I don't think most people here could even afford a single DWTI.

My own day sucked. Had positions in long on finish in the bottom 10 S&P.
>>
>>1060050
damn that sucks, personally I'm wary of making any long positions except for dwti and labd
>>
>>1060019
>1 share
wtf. I thought you are better than that.
I still appreciate your posts though.
>>
First day on Robinhood. Bought some AMD, Nvidia, FB, Disney for longterm.
Bought and sold TVIX all day, made $15. Am I memeing right
>>
Hey so I can't remember if I told you guys about the short squeeze on oil. But that's what I believe happened recently with that 17% jump on oil. Now I think the dropping will continue
>>
>>1060067
AMD might be a good one with their new tech thats coming out
>>
>>1059516
I dont have a twitter but I'll make one for that
>>
>>1060067
I'm no expert, but it seems unwise to get both AMD and Nvidia, since they're direct competitors in a market of 2? I mean, when one goes up, the other will likely go down, right?
>>
>>1060099
Not necessarily

They both could go up if they get contracts in fields they don't compete in
>>
I'm in the WAVX meme. Wish me luck.
>>
>>1060101
>>1060099
from what I understand, and correct me if I'm retarded, even if they directly compete with each other doesn't necessarily mean when one goes up the other goes down and vice versa. I mean I guess unless one goes up as a direct result of cutting into the other's sales or something
>>
File: dankest yu.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
dankest yu.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>Just bought ASTI at 7 cents and I'm waiting for meme magic to push this to the moon

Now this is memeracing.

What are some of the latest meme stocks lads?
>>
>>1060292
How much did you buy? I'll meme with you, anon-kun.
>>
>>1060311
1 (One) stock.

Hahaha, absolute madman, I know.
>>
>>1060316
Holy shit. Baller.
>>
File: image.png (73KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73KB, 750x1334px
Feels good
>>
Why is SPDC on Robinhood not changing? Just went through a dip and not reflecting actual positive changes that occurred since then on my app.
>>
>>1060325
How long did it take? I've been waiting a week
>>
>>1060379
Mine took a month, I had to send a message telling them about it and two days later I was approved.

So send a message after 5 business days and it might speed up the process.
>>
>>1060417
Damn guys, that sucks. I applied today and got approved in like an hour
>>
always ALWAYS use limit buy / sell

never use market sell on robinhood

they will fuck you big time
>>
>>1060541
What's the difference? Sorry, total noob here. Literally just started looking into this shit and I know next to nothing about the whole process.
>>
File: PG2XfKL[1].png (2KB, 248x67px) Image search: [Google]
PG2XfKL[1].png
2KB, 248x67px
>>1060552

every stock has a 'bid' price, an 'ask' price, and the last traded price

for example see my image, the current quote for MDLZ stock (mondelez, big food company)

If I buy one share of MDLZ at market price, I will pay $41.06
If I sell one share of MDLZ at market price, I will get $39.87
The 'current price' of MDLZ listed is $40.20

Robinhood does not show you the ask / bid price, you only see the last trade price.

So you might be holding your share of MDLZ and see that its up to 40.20. you press market sell because youre lazy and you only get 39.87

Limit orders you actually specify the price you are willing to sell/buy at
>>
>>1060570
That makes sense. Thanks anon.

Also, how do you recommend learning the basics of trading? What's my best resource for learning what and when to buy/sell?
>>
>>1060604
investopedia
>>
>>1054925
VCSH
>>
>>1060379
Took me about a month. Pay attention to your email, you need to fill out a W-9.
>>
So is it a good day for TVIX?
A few energy companies I'm in have been doing alright, but it seems like everything else in my portfolio is down. Did the bears win?
>>
buy TVIX at open, sell before noon
>>
>>1061307
Do this if you want the red screen today
>>
>>1061313
Noob question. What is TVIX anyway? It's not a company, what determines its value?
>>
>>1061322
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VIX

S&P goes down, TVIX goes up.

S&P will get crushed (again) today
>>
>>1061307

>buy tvix

Lmao off to a good start
>>
>>1061355
It's coming around. That was just the early morning sucker rally.
>>
>>1061364
could hardly even call that a rally desu
>>
>>1061369
>>1061364
rip my longterm portfolio though
>>
> flipped a coin on labu vs labd this morning
> got labu
> -8%
I might need to develop an actual strategy soon or I'll lose all my money.
>>
I get so scared during these earning report weeks....

Buying more HA today

>Tfw randomly picked up a bunch of PG yesterday
Feels good
>>
>missed out on SGOC this morning

;_____;
>>
>>1061381
Jesus fuck , did they announce dick suckings as dividend payments or something?
>>
>LIME finally rallying after embezzlement scandal

My day has come.
>>
>>1061389
>>1061381
>>1061380
Where do you guys analyze/find your stocks?
>>
SSN has really worked our for me. Should I stay in?
>>
>>1061394
Upvoting this question because I'm curious as well
>>
>>1061407
just read lots of business news and look companies up as you go...
>>
wew good thing I got off TVIX at $10
>>
File: 1111.png (32KB, 719x611px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
32KB, 719x611px
>>1061405

there is literally no reason for me not to
>>
>>1061412
This.

That being said I've been getting crushed lately so maybe don't listen to me. I learned how to do this in a bull market, so my intuition has been fucking me over lately.
>>
fucking oil has a nice decline all night then right after I go to bed it rallys a whole $2 before I wake up
>>
>>1061424
they got a good ruling in the supreme court, it's just a rally for that, not them actually being good.
>>
>>1061458
Oh fug you held overnight?
I thought you'd know better than that pham.
>>
Finally got my account approved. All I have to do is wait for them to verify my bank account. Out of curiosity, does it need to be a checking account, or can it be a savings account, too?
>>
>>1061501

If you click on the "Help Center" tab in the menu you can find the FAQ in there.

But no you can only use your checking account.
>>
Who inna NEET
>>
>>1061503
Shit, all I have is a savings account.
>>
>buy stocks for the first time at an expected low
>check back a couple hours later and it dropped lower than it ever has before

What the fuck man
>>
>>1059531
When is it going to go up?
>>
>>1061542
Which one?
>>
>>1061542
Welcome to the stock market.
>>
>>1061542
Me too, dude.
My first stock purchase was peabody energy.
They expected it to bottom at 24 dollars.
Adjusted for its reverse split, it's now trading at 25 cents.
Lol
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
long MRO. i feel i'll be saying goodbye to those autismbux
>>
Jesus christ DWTI, what are you doing?
>>
Just found a penny stock that was oversold. VPCO
>>
>>1061585
oil is climbing m8

we've found the bottom and now we're going back up
>>
What are some companies that are set to report positive earnings reports in the next week or so?
>>
>>1061610
http://biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
>>
>>1061610
>gambling in volatile times

If you dont understand market conditions then hit khan academy and investopedia till they stabalize
>>
>>1061628
stocks are at a discount right now and the recovery is starting already

imo this is a good time to get in...

>tfw I didnt hold steel company stocks long enough
>>
>>1061597
Maybe long term. Isnt saudi arabia still pumping? A few more companies could default
>>
>>1061468
I'm going long, no fear. Still holding this shit. It would have to drop below 200 for me to consider selling
>>
>>1061594
Lost 43% of portfolio on that bullshit
>>
> Every piece of news says go Russia bear, Russia is doomed
> Go Rossiya Bull
> Up 11%

Join me Comrades, Russia will make landings on moon wery soon!

RUSL
ERUS
>>
Damn I miss the boat on BBEPP. Had a buy order at 4.32 yesterday and it never filled.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-26-11-14-37.png (128KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-26-11-14-37.png
128KB, 1080x1920px
cmon boys, eod sell off. I want 2 see oil bleed
>>
>>1061797
oil keeps breaking all the pivot points
>>
>>1061821
> implying oil is logical
You'd make more money going off of coin flips than technical analysis when it comes to oil etfs.
>>
>>1061829

Funny you should say that since >>1061378 did exactly that.
>>
>>1054867
>>1054895
>>1055058
>>1055242
>>1059955
>>1060292
>I bough ASTI at 0.071
>I fell for the meme
>>
>>1061911
>>I fell for the meme
I brought in just to post that for laughs and you stole that from me.
JUST
>>
>>1061911
No one is even remotely shilling ASTI anymore. The latest meme pick to lose money on is $TVIX.

>>1061875
Well 2bh LABU barely ended at -3% and if he was smart and bought the dip he'd have made money.
>>
File: 1416598891298.jpg (459KB, 1024x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1416598891298.jpg
459KB, 1024x1810px
>>1061936
>TVIX

>not TASR

all my hard memeing for nothing
>>
>>1061963
B-but $TASR is actually a good investment, right guys??? RIGHT????
>>
>>1061976
desu yes

im in for $12k right now

as soon as they beat their legal woes vs DigitalAlly their stock is going to shoot back up to where it really belongs
>>
>>1056531
DONT POST MY MEME BLOG REEEEEEEEEEEEE etc
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 1242x2134px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 1242x2134px
>$599 to $369

Why live?
>>
>>1054984
Memes/10
>>
>>1062061
Asti?
>>
>>1060570
Since Robinhood doesn't show the ask / bid price, where should we go to find that info?
>>
>>1062090
GBSN when the stock split happened a few weeks ago. Made a few more bad investments after that as well. Trying to get back, playing the long game with Netflix and Apple . Made a dollar today off ZINC, it's something I guess.
>>
>>1062091
google finance
yahoo finance
any search engine
use your head
>>
File: 1453120289685.jpg (42KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1453120289685.jpg
42KB, 500x364px
>>1061380
http://www.zacks.com/stock/news/205014/hawaiian-holdings-ha-stock-surging-on-q4-revenue-beat

Told you guys

Hawaiian dreams
Hope you listened
>>
>>1062158
I'm trying to find the ask/bid price, but I can only find the current price. What's the deal?
>>
>>1062146
Profit is profit
>>
>>1062158
>>1062212
Er, sorry. I can find it on Yahoo, but not on Google.
>>
>>1062212
>>1062091
Its really not such crucial information don't worry. For your reference that screenshot showing MDLZ spread was taken from my "interactive brokers"platform.

But honestly as long as you understand it exists, you won't get unhappily surprised when you do a market order. Just use limit orders and you'll be fine
>>
>>1062229
Y-you too ;^;
>>
Buying $DIS was so dumb of me six months ago. It's the only real investment I regret.

I have $100 in $XOMA though and I want out of that too
>>
>Check my $1000 portfolio.
>Virtually every stock is green except one.
>Still close the day at a loss

REEEEEEE, FUCK YOU REGENERON YOU CUNT!!
>>
Account just got verified!
Feeling a little nervous, but mostly good. First time trading stocks.
How's everybody else feeling?
>>
>>1062332
>involving emotion in trading stocks
>>
>>1062345
touche
>>
>>1062332
detaching my emotions from trading
>>
>>1062061
I went from 500 to 400 to 600 to 450 it just happens dude dont get so discouraged you can't be wrong/right forever
>>
>>1062091
Anywhere but robinhood. I highly suggest ThinkOrSwim if you want to make better trades
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-26-18-27-20.png (168KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-26-18-27-20.png
168KB, 720x1280px
> I watch the value went from 20k to 13k.
> too stubborn to give up
How do I get rid of my emotions, /biz/
>>
>>1062061
Don't worry dude I went from $3000 to $100 just from shorting FB(via put options) back when it was in the $21s.
>>
>>1061936
>The latest meme pick to lose money on is $TVIX.
This is the most correct answer. Two or three weeks ago TVIX was a solid buy every day. Now every morning it's "China shit the bed again, all hell's breaking loose! TVIX train now boarding for the ort cloud" and every afternoon forums and boards like this are littered with corpses crying about how they got fucked because the market is recovering even though they don't think it should be.
>>
>>1062623
Emotions are for women. To get rid of them you must simply stop being a woman.
>>
>>1054925
chipotle stock is primed to sping up
>>
File: robinhood.png (84KB, 463x823px) Image search: [Google]
robinhood.png
84KB, 463x823px
Found out about Robinhood here. Thanks /biz/
>>
>>1062802
wow m8 lemme invest that
>>
What happening with the aus version, is it going to be trading asx? the robinhood just responded with a vague non answer when I queried them.

>>1054969
also add me, username is tassadar_
I am australian finance/maths student with minimal experience actually trading, will be able to contribute once the australian app works and just want to speculate without participating till then
>>
>>1063007
I am a different anon but I sent you the invite
>>
>>1062802
Hey so uh, what did you buy?
>>
>>1063012
95 stocks. Companies from every industry. About $1k in each. Most are dividend paying midcaps.
>>
>>1063048
Why do you use robinhood
With that much money its clear that commission costs are not a concern
>>
File: tumblr_nymiax32fK1qzfyxjo1_1280.jpg (790KB, 700x1047px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nymiax32fK1qzfyxjo1_1280.jpg
790KB, 700x1047px
>HA up 12%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6grosdwvkY

celebrate with me /biz/
>>
>>1063405
Nice bro
Make sure you take profits.
>>
>>1061767
RUSL HAS REACHED MOON.
NEXT STOP URANUS.
>>
>>1063408
yeah just got out

in around $32, out at $36.25
>>
>>1063240
>95 stocks
>About 1k in each
>Paying over 1.5%
Robinhood saved him over $800 on buys, and he'll pay $800 less when he sells
>>
>>1063416
Noice
>>
>>1063423
$800 is literally 0.8% of his portfolio value

you can see he made 4x that in one day gain
>>
Feels like I should get out of $USEG

yesterday was tumultuous as fuck
>>
>>1063432
Yes, and it can drop just as easily or grow even more, while the $1,600 total he drops in fees never returns.

This is why you're poor.
>>
>>1063441
>pennywise and poundfoolish
>>
>>1062802
Ho Lee fuk
>>
>>1063441
Except because Robinhood doesn't show you the actual price, he probably overpaid on most of those stocks and lost more he would've using an actually professional tool or a broker.
>>
>>1063416
>tfw I got out too early

I always hate this regret feeling
>>
>>1063474
Who gives a fuck what robinhood shows you, we've gone over a hundred million times by now that you use something else for data, and use limit buys and sells on robinhood, jeez.
Unless robinhood doesnt sell or buy at your limits, it makes no difference between using robinhood, or using another broker, when it comes to basic buying and selling of shares.
>>
>>1063481
as long as you're profiting you're still cash money
>>
File: 1453822973212.jpg (448KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1453822973212.jpg
448KB, 2000x3000px
>>1063496
>only one open order on a stock at a time
>no short selling
>no over the counter stocks
etc etc I could go on

these are fundamental tools that robinhood does NOT offer, besides the previously stated fact that the charts are simplistic as fuck
>>
>>1063499
That's why I said basic buying and selling.
You buy the share, you sell the share. It works.
>>
Down 2% today. I only have 400 invested right now but still feels bad. I need to stop buying in the morning like a tard
>>
how fucking low can netflix go

jesus christ

RIP FANG portfolios
>>
>>1063504

Stop loss/Limit Buying are your friends.
>>
>>1063512
Could be a correction, since it an apple tier meme stock that now is in yough competition. Looks like you are fucked.
>>
>>1062802
Are you down today? Because markets are down and you invested in practically everything
>>
>>1063514
I don't fully understand them. They seem very helpful but I don't want to use it without the knowledge. I just use limit buy and sale after looking at the previous days graphs
>>
>>1063533
stop loss is like a safety net
you buy a stock at 100$, then you set your stop loss at 90$
means the shares will sell if it hit $90, limiting your overall losses if the stock was actually on its way down all the way to 80.
>>
>>1063544
That's really neat thank you. Time to jump on EXXI
>>
>>1063549
There is a caveat to >>1063544, if the stock dips to $85, but rebounds to $200, it would have automatically sold your shares at $90.
>>
File: proctor and gamble in the news.png (88KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
proctor and gamble in the news.png
88KB, 540x960px
>>1063549
yes its neat

however some people subscribe to the thought that "its not a loss till you sell" , and they would rather hold it while it goes all the way to 80 in the hopes it will come all the way back up.

I am very much in favor of limiting my losses and taking the small hit now rather than the big hit later when I realize its never coming back up. I usually set my stops at around 5% below my cost. Ive been burned by this too though, because my stops get hit and i sell all shares early in the day, and later the price has jumped way high but I dont get any of that because im already out. sometimes its best to just hold
>>
>>1063561
I'm doing penny stocks right now since I don't have enough at the moment to get into anything above a dollar. I'm looking to learn to get at least get a 5% profit before dumping ~$100k later down the line (lub workers comp)
>>
>>1063581
i dont touch penny stocks but I know theyre extremely volatile (meaning they go up and down very much in a short period of time)

risky business
>>
>>1063583
I'm only putting about 20 to 30 in each stock to spread my losses so if something does plummet I only lose <$5
>>
>>1063581
>I don't have enough at the moment to get into anything above a dollar
you don't have 5 bucks?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160127-110058.png (91KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160127-110058.png
91KB, 1080x1920px
Comrade Putin has blessed my portfolio with green got the first time in a week, the time to join the Russia meme is now.

$ERUS
$RUSL
>>
Anyone else riding the $SUNE train to prosperity?
>>
>>1063594
Well I mean to make a decent dent. I have 500 in total right now I'm using for investing and shorts
>>
>>1059973
RIP IN PIECES sixkeks.
>>
>>1063605

Neat, maybe it will hit 3.50 so I can sell that shit stock.
>>
>>1063619
New activist member on their board. Some are pushing towards a high into the $6s
>>
>>1063612
you cant short on robinhood

shorting does not mean 'holding for a short period of time'
>>
Fuck me, i bought dwti and got fucked.
>>
>>1063634
I-I know that
>>
File: 1450858167075.jpg (51KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450858167075.jpg
51KB, 640x960px
>>1063645
hehe okay friend
>>
Sfxe rising on lawsuit settlement news. If there's even a hint of a buyout it's going straight to .35
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-27-12-49-06.png (142KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-27-12-49-06.png
142KB, 1440x2560px
I should have listened to that anon the other day
>>
>>1063634
I'm only commenting here because people looking to short will see your comment and check the replies:

There are inverse ETFs that allow you to short certain commodities, such as DWTI, available on Robinhood.
>>
>>1063682

tfw listened
>>
>>1063687
that is true
>>
>>1063708
How much did you drop?
>>
I'm keep a close eye on TWTR and YHOO. Twitter's stocks are at an all time low (though it shot up today for some reason) and Yahoo might be replacing their currently shitty CEO soon. Waiting to see what it does to their stock.
>>
>>1063759
Aren't there a ton of articles and people talking about Twitter becoming a penny stock in the near future?
>>
>>1063764
Wouldn't know for sure. It's why I'm not buying anything until something changes in their staff (that and I'm still waiting for my bank account to be verified).
>>
>>1063423

This.

$9.99 * 95 * 2 = $1898.10

Plus it was fun picking 95 stocks, basically creating my own custom ETF. I'm sure every ETF includes at least a few companies I have no interest in.

I use Ameritrade as well. I'll be using it for shorting, OTC and low volume stocks.

>>1063474

I definitely overpaid on some trades. Robinhood does limit orders 5% over market, so I only bought stocks with decent volume.

If I had placed my own limit orders on Ameritrade instead, I would have saved maybe a penny per share on average.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-27-14-23-46.png (63KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-27-14-23-46.png
63KB, 480x854px
I don't get it. I just started my account the other day. It has me in the green and says I'm up $2, but I actually have $5 less than what I left off with last night.
>>
>>1063890
that's the one day graph friend
>>
>>1063896
Yeah, I sort of jumped the gun in posting and realized that as soon as I hit post.
>>
>>1063561
Hey anon, good post. Some advice though, 5% is too low if you're picking up good stocks. I can see five points for the penny stuff but this is where screening for quality picks come into play. I usually set mine at 25 to 30 percent. On the rare occasion it gets down to the range but hasn't hit the stop, I really study and think about what happened as I track my picks and the market every day. If it's a good stock and the story tells me that it's going to go back up anyway, I just double down at that point to get my money back. That's only happened a few times but it worked every time.
>>
>>1063969
I would get sick if my holdings dropped 25% I can't live with those losses. Better to get out at 5% and watch it fall, then catch the knife as they say when it hits bottom
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-27-12-21-40.png (159KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-27-12-21-40.png
159KB, 1080x1920px
In TNK at 4.40. Holding for the dividend. Last day to get in is tomorrow. Currently down.
>>
NETFLIX STAHP

what are you doing go back up ;~;
>>
>>1063759
b-but YHOO's CEO is a qt...
>>
is LABU still a hot meme? Its pretty low
>>
>>1064078
sixkeks was pretty good at calling the good days for LABU. But it's too much of a gamble for me personally.
>>
>>1064030
But also stupid.
>>
Hey, guys. I'm having a problem.
I signed up for Robinhood and got approved.
Now it's saying that it's sent two transactions to my bank account.
For verification I need to tell them the transaction number in cents.
Thing is, I don't see any transaction in my bank account.
What's the deal? Do I just need to wait? I got accepted yesterday.
>>
Anyone know when ASTI has their review meeting with NASDAQ about possible getting delisted?
>>
Is it me or is it less busy in RGT threads?

Had everyone run out of tendies money or has everyone flocked to wsb?
>>
>>1064135

Just wait a couple of business days. The transactions aren't instant.
>>
>>1064135
It may take a day or so. Just keep waiting.
>>
>>1064158
its definitely slower than it used to be

making a kik group and taking comments off the site did not help

what is wsb
>>
>>1064158
I think part of it is the market has been really finicky lately, and also I suspect that annon who made a kik group lured away all the good contributors.
>>
File: 2016-01-27 18.43.24.png (214KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-27 18.43.24.png
214KB, 1440x2560px
Robinhood is my first app to actively trade stocks. is it normal for sold stock money to sit in the unsettled funds for 4 days?
is there any other broker/app that actively adjust buying power asap?
>>
>>1064600
its normal yes
https://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/tplus3.htm

you can open a margin account and essentially borrow money to trade with to avoid the settlement period

I dont know about robinhood margins but Ive used margin accounts with other brokers
>>
>>1064411
>>1064293
>>1064158

This Kik And Reddit stealing mah contribootrs meme is getting out of hand.

You do realize most of us are here are in for get rich quick shit so when we see Robinhood threads with 99% red themes and a guy who's probably a Robinhood marketing shill with 100k and no reliable info moving around people don't stick around.
>>
>>1064155
no and you dont need to know because we dont trade ASTI here
>>
>>1064642
Ehh, people post their red days because they elicit a stronger reaction than reasonable green days. I'm sure that most semi serious people are making gains, but don't post because they're not really amazing.
>>
>>1063739
I dropped $40, made $8.00 on it, not bad.
>>
>>1064155
February 11
>>
>>1054853
Make new thread
>>
>>1063640
Bought drip -$50 right now
>>
File: S60128-104251.jpg (163KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
S60128-104251.jpg
163KB, 800x1280px
Dont worry guys, im sticking with /rgt/
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.