[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where in Europe should I get a job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

As someone who refuses to pay the expenses of living in Silicon Valley or NY, I am planning to move to Europe instead. I've narrowed it down to these cities:

> Berlin
> Warsaw
> Prague

So here are my questions.
> 1. Which city is the cheapest as far as living costs are concerned?
> 2. Which city is the most based?
> 3. Is English spoken often in these cities?
> 4. Which biz sectors do I have the best chance in.
>>
>>1054773

You may not know this, but there's a big country between silicon valley and NYC where you can live cheap, work, and not have to deal with all the crazy EU BS.
>>
>>1054773

Berlinfag reporting in. Amazing city. Rent is expensive, everything else is dirt cheap.

Current skills you'll find a job with in a week and start at 40k:

software dev
ux/ui design

that's it.
>>
>>1054896
Do you know the Berlin salary for senior software engineer, 10 years experience?
>>
>>1054773
Just out of curiosity.

Why not France ? It's a really fertile ground for start-ups & tech related businesses. Paris is also as expensive as Berlin I believe.

It's a nice city with nice restaurants and good wine.
>>
>>1054896
I know lots of artists and tech guys have been residing in Berlin for a while, so it sounds legit to me. The pay doesn't seem like much, but the low costs of living and quick promotions should make up for it.

>>1054930
I'd wish, but the combination of religious tensions and high living costs are putting me off. Paying for French groceries and utilities while trying to avoid being turned to swiss cheese by an ISIS thug doesn't sound promising to moi.
>>
>>1054773
>Warsaw
Just remember, polish hookers have the biggest tits.
>>
Remember that you're more likely to be raped by "refugees" in Berlin when making your decision.
>>
>>1054773
Ex-Berlinfag reporting in. Fucked up city. Try to get a job in Munich. The rent is a bit more expensive but it is definitely worth it. Also in general you earn more money. Munich is really beautiful, clean and has a deep culture (which is currently getting destroyed though). Berlin has dirty subways, poor people everywhere, ghettos, strange people, no nature, etc.
>>
go for Prague
>>
>>1056005

Berlin is absolute shit. Expensive, dangerous, full of sandniggers and ugly in general. Listen to this man when he says Munich, if by some reason you want to live in Germany. Just pick some small town to live outside of Munich, though. The rent is astronomical in this city. The transportation systems in the outskirts of Munich are excellent. I'd advise you to work in Munich while living in richfag Starnberg from where you can even see the Alps with naked eye.
>>
>>1055778
>Just remember, polish hookers have the biggest tits.
I need more evidence for research...
>also might be moving to Poland...
>>
File: 21695854084_3d7f81b8af_k.jpg (755KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
21695854084_3d7f81b8af_k.jpg
755KB, 2048x1365px
>>1054779
This. God bless Texas.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.