[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something strange going on in the blockchain, someone just m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: balutan.jpg (155KB, 1000x951px) Image search: [Google]
balutan.jpg
155KB, 1000x951px
Something strange going on in the blockchain, someone just moved a huge amount of bitcoins. Speculations, /biz/?

https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/block/394456
>>
>>1054511
Fake money does weird shit. I cope with it by laughing at you.
>>
>>1054511

Probably some exchange transferring between wallets.
>>
>>1054533
>implying I said you had to cope with anything
nice projection, m80, is this not the board made specifically for discussing crypto coins? cope with THAT, asshole
>>
>>1054582
You were kicked out of /g/, and you were boo'ed off the stage within a month here. Coinfaggots are the lowest form of shit, on the shittiest place on earth. Honestly, three only place you're welcome is reddit. The place where stupid isn't just tolerated; it's celebrated.
>>
>>1054511
What does it mean?
>>
>>1054533
>implying paper that can be arbitrarily printed is ACTUALLY valuable.
>>
>>1054598
you're coping terribly.
>>
>>1054511
was it the satoshi wallet? cuz when that thing dumps we'll see some shit
>>
>>1054606
>>1054511
WHAT IS IT DOING ?
>>
Banks are in full shill mode proclaiming bitcoin dead in big media. They are buying their stake in the future backbone of finance cheaply.
>>
Probably going to spend it all on ethereum
>>
File: internet_voting.gif (676KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
internet_voting.gif
676KB, 500x213px
>>1054511
Satoshi is alive. He/she is not an angel. He/she has the potential to completely alter the market in seconds. Would love to see what happens when they emerge...
>>
>>1054950
AHAHAHAHA

Oh wow. Please at least try to hide your retardation. You can accomplish this by ceasing to post for the duration of this thread.
>>
>>1054511
I don't know but oh shit Bitcoin is tanking hard again. It just can't seem to get any breaks.
>>
>>1054950
Dude, I read about Ethereum in my newspaper today. They didn't mention it by name but they deco referred to it.
I'm no shill but Ether looks like it could be big (and least for a huge p&d)
>>
>>1055079
I don't quite understand the blockchain technology but do we know if satoshi has done anything with his bitcoins? just to confirm he's alive ?
>>
>>1054511

its 400 mil. dollars in btc
>>
>>1055149

probably btc exchanges' money
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.