[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /biz/ you faggots sometimes have weird but good ideas, so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: carlton-banks.jpg (17KB, 192x240px) Image search: [Google]
carlton-banks.jpg
17KB, 192x240px
ok /biz/ you faggots sometimes have weird but good ideas, so what's the best paying job a student with no degree yet can get??
inb4 20 suck dick comments
>>
suck dick
>>
suck dick
>>
suck dick
>>
suck dick
>>
/thread
>>
suck dick
>>
File: 1398136726135.png (86KB, 194x212px) Image search: [Google]
1398136726135.png
86KB, 194x212px
OP if you work as a waiter you can have direct access to a bigger dick sucking market because going to the alley in the wind and rain is the old $1.1 per suck - even $1.12 if you gag

Restaurant floors will not scrape your knees as much as the alley so you could save on kneepads in the long run.

>2016 new year new you
>>
>>1054488
Knee pad testing. The pay isn't that high, but you can you can suck dick at the same time.

>2 jobs
>2 ravnuz
>2 profits
>success
>>
Post office.
>>
>>1054488
google "jobcorp" if youre amertican and under age 26, you could be a plumber in 8 months, I think electrciain in like a year

work for 5 years and save then open your own company
>>
I know a guy who pays me $10/week to eat his spoiled Gogurts, the only stipulation being that I wear a blindfold while I do so. I'll pm you his contact info, really nice guy.
>>
>>1054488
theres this new up and coming venture called duck sacking
>>
>>1054488
Give handjobs. People saying suck dick have it all wrong:
1) You have 2 hands
2) There's next to no overhead giving the ol' rub and tug. You may make more per dick by sucking but you blow it all on chapstick and kneepads.
>>
>>1054488
Waiter
>>
selfbump
>>
>>1054488
learn from great minds in the industry such as sasha grey and add anal to dick sucking, it really jump started my career
>>
>>1054488
It's not really a matter of having a degree, but showing your employer that you are skilled at something.

Find a job that you would ideally like to have that doesn't require a degree. Find a place where you can gain a certificate or some sort of skill. Then build up skill and experience until you can apply to what you want.
>>
>>1054488
The dick sucking job market is very competitive, with most of the jobs being outsourced to your mother.

I think being able to suck, blow, and cradle the balls will make you a more competitive candidate for employment
>>
>>1054488

>Will not consider fellating penises.

Open up your boi pussy to men for $1 a session.
>>
>>1054488
if you have a truck you can clean out people's sheds for $20-$50 and sell any excess garbage they didn't want in their shed.

if you're really strapped for cash but have a month with no responsibilities, then you can do online surveys while doing homework and maybe get $120/month.

if those aren't your cup of tea, work at a Walmart overnight to make like $10/hour for stocking shelves.

If you're good with Microsoft Excel you could probably be a secretary or something.

Otherwise, suck dick.
>>
>>1054488
How old? If under 26 and US google "jobcorps" bevome electrician or plumber
>>
>>1054488
>thinks he's too good to suck dicks

You won't get very far with an attitude like that
>>
>>1054488
After school programs hire college students all the time. They post salaries on line. You can figure on approx 20 hours/wk.
>>
Suck dick
>>
work at costco
>suck dick
>>
Eating another man's ass.
>>
>>1054653
Job Corps is full of niggers. It'd be better just to go to the union and apply directly. Plus an apprenticeship takes years. Not months, bro.
>>
>>1058500
This
>>
Learn a trade. Go to the IBEW if you want to be an electrician. Go to other unions if you wanna do something else.
>>
>>1055692
wat
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.