[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best books for an Introduction to finance and trading?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bill1.jpg (8KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
bill1.jpg
8KB, 268x188px
What are the best books for an Introduction to finance and trading?
>>
>>1054247
University and then join a trading firm or an investment bank.
>>
>>1054247
Torah.
>>
>>1054300
kekd
>>
>>1054247
The intelligent investor
>>
>>1054247
Even bill gates looked /fit/ in the 70's
>>
>>1054247
Sucking Dick for dummies by Dick Pounder
>>
>>1054300
Checkd and top kek
>>
There is no best book. The writers of the books you seek usually lie because rich people don't wish to share the wealth. Instead they promise tricks tips and many other bs scams in a book.
SOURCE - I'm a librarian
>>
>>1055013
>The writers of the books you seek usually lie because rich people don't wish to share the wealth

More like because there is no "5 step plan to riches".

Somethings work for some people, other things work for other people.
>>
>>1055023
That's more or less what I was getting at. I just couldn't think of the way to put it. The majority of the books are titles like keys to success or steps to success. The majority are also a bad read but next time I'm at work I'll look into the collection we have and name my "favorite"
>>
>>1054300
The Talmud is a good follow up
>>
File: ilikewhatisee.jpg (38KB, 660x433px) Image search: [Google]
ilikewhatisee.jpg
38KB, 660x433px
>>1054300
well memed
>>
>>1054247
Get Rich Carefully
by Jim Cramer
>>
>>1054247
Read the Wall Street Journal finance section and study Investopedia.com

To understand the basis of markets, then you should look up textbooks on statistics on google and read one. Don't fall for memes. People learn from textbooks, research papers, and by doing--they don't learn shit from cheesy books.
>>
>>1055013
>The writers of the books you seek usually lie because rich people don't wish to share the wealth.

Isn't legitimate investing positive sum? Like if everyone was a better investor tomorrow, the best investors would get even richer?

I could see how they wouldn't want to share in the glory though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.