[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post not-so-legal ways to get $$$$$

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: sadfrog.png (108KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.png
108KB, 396x385px
post not-so-legal ways to get $$$$$
>>
Suck dick
>>
>>1054044
Sucking dick is legal. Now, if you go to a muslim country and suck dick... could be good money.
>>
ill start:
- bought 5 iphone 6s for a total of $5075 cad
- send all of them to a friend across the country
- have a friend working as delivery guy in the delivery company
- purposely get him to smash the iphones on the ground
- claim insurance from the company for accidental damage
- get $5000
- take my broken iphones and receipt back to apple store
- get them all replaced with new ones

thug life
>>
>>1054040
>create bots
>have them shitpost constantly on 4chins
>crash this website with NO SURVIVORS
>buy this mongolian meme board for pennys on the shekel
>delete cancer bots
>???
>profit???
>>
>>1054050
this is completely unsustainable
>>
>>1054050
Niggers in Canada. Can't say I'm surprised.
>>
>>1054063
sounds like a quick way to make some money though but if it doesn't work then you're out of a few thousand.
>>
>>1054040

>highlight
>copy
>paste

$$$$$

I'm a pirate now.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>1054040
organize a pump and dump on the 4chan /biz/ board
>>
come on guys

ill give you another one

- buy oil and medication vials
- create a small logo to brand your fake illegal drugs
- get VPN to hide your IP and a secure email
- create a website to sell illegal drugs. eg., steroids, growth hormone
- recieve payments with western union using a fake name
- send FAKE illegal drugs to people
- takes them weeks or months to notice its actually fake because it takes months for some drugs to make significant effects
- get rich from guilable people in the mean time
>>
You can trow you in front of a running car a sue him for physical damages
>>
>>1054060
5/10, i had a chuckle
>>
- buy online game currencies or accounts with paypal
- use a VPN to purchase the stuff in a seemingly different country
- switch back to your regular IP, file a claim to paypal saying you got hacked
- get your money back
- sell the stuff you just bought
>>
>>1054040

Sell illegal pepes
>>
Crawl underneath cars and steal the catalytic converters.$5-$100 a pop. European and Japanese cars tend to have higher prices.
>>
>>1054875
Only works with currencies. The seller might fuck you first, reclaiming the account you just bought.
>>
>>1055010
ohh thanks for reminding me. thats another one you can use

>get high level online game account
>sell the account
>recover the account
>repeat

although this will blacklist your account on most trading websites im guessing. and you might get your account banned by the game staff for suspicion of real world trading.
>>
>>1054860
/fit/ here, people would notice fake steroids/HGH almost immediately. Lack of PIP and side effects would be a giveaway.
>>
You could always e-whore. I made $300 in high school doing that, but I felt gross for a couple weeks after.

Basically:
>acquire a bunch of random nudes of a hot girl
>make a bunch of different profiles on dating websites
>talk to every guy that messages you
>complain a bunch about how you have no money
>get them to give you money for "nudes"
>send them the nudes and get $$$
>>
>>1054040
> Quasi-legal $
> Advertises panty masks

Didn't know Pepe dressed up as Ayame Kajou for Halloween...
>>
>>1054044
>>1054046

suck underage dick for extra cash
>>
>>1055502
No you wouldn't the PIP cant possibly be caused by the steroid itself. its the effect of the other stuff added in the oil to dissolve the steroid. it would take atleast a couple of weeks for someone to notice their long acting drug is not working. not everyone gets side effects too. i heard growth hormone takes months. also a lot of people use a ton of drugs together its hard to tell which is doing the actual job.

you definitely have some time to rake in money before you have to shut down your fake business and restart
>>
>>1055505
hey i like this idea. and its not exactly illegal. EVERY dating website does something like this. just wondering, where were you doing it? how did u recieve the payments?
>>
interesting
>>
>>1055505
bump for interest.
>>
>>1055505

That sounds like it would be very time consuming.

>>1055575

Identity theft is very illegal.
>>
>>1055575
>EVERY dating website does something like this
The FTC has been crushing lots and lots of dating sites for fake profiles. It is deceptive advertising, especially when it comes to getting people to pay fees to see fake messages, and it is illegal. CEOs do go to prison for stuff like that -- the FTC has more teeth than people realize.
>>
>>1057057
except its not identity theft when its a made up character.

>>1057072
what about the ashley madison case where they got hacked and people found out 99% of their "female" profiles were made by their own employees? it seems like nobody went to jail for that. i think they wrote something in their terms and conditions stating that there are profiles created purely for entertainment
>>
File: heyguise.jpg (14KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
heyguise.jpg
14KB, 400x267px
dumb frog poster
>>
File: 1452546591232.jpg (157KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1452546591232.jpg
157KB, 800x750px
>>1054040
Go up to people late at night, kill them, and take whatever's in their wallets/purse.
>>
>>1054104

And you, as a society, have embraced this cure. Etherium. Now we are at peace with ourselves and human kind is one.
>>
>>1057168
>except its not identity theft when its a made up character.

It's still identify theft if you are pretending to be someone in a photograph that's not you, even if it's under a pseudonym.

The odds of that individual actually discovering it and suing you are probably very low, but it's still identity theft.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 327x154px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 327x154px
Invest $1000 in a grow op. Harvest 1lb every 2 months. $1500-2000 per month. Half of is can be deposited on your bank account (small enough to be tips or weekend job, so as noid to raise any flags.) fueling financial investments. Stash the other half in cash.Keep going for 4-5 years, less if you can save on other sources of income (regular job) Once you have enough "legal" money on the books, take out a loan, buy a house that needs work. The work on the house will be many small-mid expenses (materials, tools, contractors) so you can use your cash for it. Then sell the house for better price. All the cash spent on the works comes back on your account through the added value of the house. Wash, rinse, repeat, this time using your own money instead of borrowing. Slow and steady wins the race.
>>
>>1057268
only works if you targeting drug dealers/nigs/illegals
most people only carry less $100 in cash now
>>
>>1054967
word?
>>
>>1054044
Suck dick then steal wallet and run before they cum
>>
>>1055505
There's actually a website dedicate to that scam, where people trade pics, share video, etc. They would dive into strategies into getting the male, how to lead them on and what pic to send first. THey would flaunt their paypal account with their clients sending them money for pics.

I never did do it but it was fun reading their comments. That was in 2011. I bet it's less lucrative now.
>>
>>1054967
Prices on cats dropped through the fucking floor right after I became a mechanic. I missed out on the platinum gravy boat.
>>
>>1055505
i did something similar. lol. pretended to be *ahem* years old, befriended older dudes in chatrooms, then sold them 'my' underwear. little did they know i was actually a 20-something dude who'd shove underwear in his asscrack for a few hours, drip a tiny amount of water from a can of tuna on the crotch, then sell for ~$80 a pop.
>>
>>1060207
Is this legal? I mean it might not be illegal. I mean you weren't under-age so its legal right?
>>
>>1054104
Lol, do these fags even have money? Most of them are NEETS
>>
>>1060227
not a fucking clue. all they have on me is an email address. doubt they're gonna complain to the better business bureau anyway
>>
>>1060207
but where did you do this? where can i find a ton of freaks on the internet who would pay for little girls underwear?
>>
>>1060252
freechatnow.com is the site i used
>>
>>1060257

awesome, I think that's where Chris Hanson and his crew find people to come and take a seat over there
>>
>>1058383

What was the site?
>>
>>1057168
>>1057072
>>1055575

This is actually extremely prevalent. As someone whos done online dating, you have to actively filter scammers.
>>
>>1060310
legit wouldn't surprise me. it's gotta be 50% pedos and 50% cops. everyone in there is an internet newfag, gullible as fuck and inbred too i bet. not gonna make millions from them, but a dude who ran a hot dog trailer bought 4 pairs of my ass panties at $80 CAD/piece. kek
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.