[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok you fags shilled hard enough for ethereum but I'm too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: asdnladf.png (71KB, 845x691px) Image search: [Google]
asdnladf.png
71KB, 845x691px
ok you fags shilled hard enough for ethereum but I'm too retarded to figure out whats going on.

When I run geth -rpc this shit comes up. Is this synchronization? How long does it take? What is going on? When do I get rich?
>>
>>1053978
You'll never get rich. Because you're a fag.

All joking aside, I'm pretty much in the same boat. Not sure if I'm doing it right or just haven't mined anything yet because my computer is too weak. CPU mining on a windows laptop is probably not ideal. Need to research and see if I can mine on a Mac effectively. Probably not with my luck.
>>
>they fell for the meme

Don't you know this is the biggest troll since PND?
>>
This is not the place for tech support. Someone will probably give you the wrong info.

As far as i can see you're syncing the blockchain which can take many many hours.
>>
It's already synced. If it was doing 256 blocks at a time it would still be syncing. Check etherchain to see the current block and match it to the output of geth.
>>
>>1053978
Yeah, this took me a while to figure out. Basically, Geth only does CPU mining, which isn't strong enough to do much unless you're really lucky.

Eth (the C++ implementation) has a GPU mining option which is what you need (assuming you have a GPU that can do it), but it is a bit trickier to work with.
>>
File: 1396720048447.png (170KB, 382x346px) Image search: [Google]
1396720048447.png
170KB, 382x346px
>Actually using a literal /biz/ meme as a serious investment
>>
>>1054558

Buy PND
>>
>>1053978
>being this easily swayed by bullshit

Let me guess, you also bought some penny stocks, joined a MLM scheme, bought Bitcoin, invested in rice and beans to weather the upcoming market crash, acquired real estate in Detroit, dropped some money into Mortgage backed securities, went to Vegas to put $10k on black, over leveraged yourself in ETFs, bought 400 iPhone cases from China to sell on eBay, bought a bunch of Powerball tickets, took out a loan from your 401k, and ultimately pulled out a home equity loan to finance your dream of starting a small restaurant?
>>
>>1055418
shill confirmed. Bitcoin is the future
>>
>>1055425
Are you always in the habit of throwing around words that you don't know the meaning of, or is this just a one time occurrence?
>>
>>1055438
Go back to your robin hood thread.
>>
>>1055438
always
>>
>>1055452
>>1055456
lol
>>
Okay, if you want to invest rather than mine here's what I suggest you do (for basically free). If you have a Paypal Credit account and have used Virwox (to speed things)

Go on Virwox. When you do deposit, pay with Paypal, remember Paypal Credit. Trade from USD to SLL to BTC. You will be basically purchasing BTC for around 88% the price through Paypal Credit and won't need to pay for 6 months.

Buy ETH from BTC as quickly as possible through poloniex or shapeshift (but beware the Virwox cocksuckers check your withdrawals and it can take up to 48 hours)
>>
>>1055558
Can you explain what the fuck
>>
Ethereum hit $1.69.

About to beat litecoin market cap
>>
>>1056097
Where are you looking? I've got $1.82 at Kraken. I'm tempted to buy more
>>
>>1056106

its a bubble right now, probably will drop sometime soon and then take off in a week/month again
>>
>>1056114
Wishfull thinking. Now it's number 2 crypto it will snowball rapidly.
>>
>>1056106
Oh shit you are right $1.85 on coinmarketcap.
>>
See you on MOON etherfriends
>>
>>1056164
;)
>>
>>1056114
My thought.

You can still mine it with windows and its goig to have a hell of a lot larger supply than btc. Useful. Probably the facebook to bitcoins myspace. Overnight riches? Nah
>>
>>1056175
Overnight riches? Maybe not. But if you have a couple thousand ETH right now you could be very well off by the end of the year.

If it gets to the same marketcap as bitcoin you'd be a millionaire.
>>
>>1056186
Look at the supply difference though. If it had btc's market cap each coin would be worth 76 bucks , 38x return is phenomenal but were a ways off yet.

Also the market cap doesnt mean that moneys actually "held" in the coin , its just the supply x average current market price. Not that I think daily volume will be hard for ether to maintain.

Im curious as to what the cost to produce is , when it sunk back to 90 cents after the release pump it was costing like 40 cents a coin with 13 cent kilowatt hour electricity. Now? No idea
>>
>>1056231
Supply doesnt = all coins in existance

Supply = all coins people want to sell which is far far lower franction than all coins in existance
>>
I'm literally standing right next to a bitcoin atm and I really want to buy 1 just so I'm not a no-coiner
>>
>>1056326
How long have you been standing there for?
>>
>>1056164
>>1056174
tehe ';)

p sure I'm going to be richer than iHaz in 2 years with this shit
>>
>>1056367
Already left, but now that I know it's there, I'm tempted
>>
>>1056387
Well go and buy one and then buy ethereum with it! Do it now you fucking faglord. Do it before it's too late!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl_R9ZndeNs
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.