[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have experience with housing DUI drug court/independent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Anyone have experience with housing DUI drug court/independent living or other housing related people? My mother has a large house and wants to house them with people like these with me staying there and keeping watch since im a neet. Is it all its cracked up to be? What kind of an experience do i have forward to look to?
>>
>>1053909
>is it all its cracked up to be?

well since it sounds like a nightmare, I suppose it is
>>
>>1053965
Why is it?
>>
Your gonna have to put up with junkies and just general bad cunts, which in itself is bad enough unless you know how to talk to them or they're just chill cause they're trying to go straight. Plus you might walk into someone shooting up, which some might find traumatic maybe. Other than that it you make them stay on there area of the house and keep your distance I don't see an issue. Except for maybe shit being stolen.
>>
>>1053909

Are you sure she's your real mother?

Why does she hate you?
>>
>>1054011
Probably because im a neet. I dont mind if she pays me, but i might just go do something else if she does not
>>
Wow, it's going to become extremely uncomfortable to live there.

Better move out quick anon!
>>
>>1053909
How much do you get for each person per month?
>>
>>1054029
>wanting to get paid, when she's been giving you free rent for years

Yeah na your a cunt
>>
>>1053909
I'm in a house like this right now. For smoking weed. It sucks balls, but maybe because of the rules they enforce as well has having to live with 4 other fucking people.

Regular Tuesday 2 hour meeting
Random drug tests
Wake up at 7 AM every weekday to read 2 pages of a book.
$5 fine for everything from messy room to dishes left in sink.

Worst of all - if I want to smoke some fucking weed, I cant.
>>
>>1054150
Are the others chill?
>>
>>1054150
Meh weed sucks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.