[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we need a new /biz/ group. who's in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1444394506741.jpg (668KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444394506741.jpg
668KB, 1920x1080px
we need a new /biz/ group. who's in?
>>
fuck off /biz/
>>
Make a group on TOX. Easy to use and secure desu.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>1053489
can we organize a pump and dump?

anybody down?
>>
yup, either you have real experience and konwledge and post, otherwise lurk and stfu. Can't stand these " I have $200 and want to turn into $1 lillion by next week, what do? I'm 13."
>>
>>1053489
old one's just fine since you left senpai
>>
>>1053990
hello SEC/FBI
>>
>>1055667
you guys didn't even accomplish anything or make money so how can you say that it's "fine"

we need a better group with actually smart people who can get shit done
>>
>>1055668
im not
>>
>>1055688
I think we made a fair amount of organizational progress this week considering the origins and demographic of the group.
None of us are pros. The aim is to combine our efforts and help each other improve and I think it's a bit naive to expect to find experienced and profitable traders with so much free time that they're both lurking chans and willing/able to coordinate with internet strangers.
With that said, I did find the volume and quality of your shitposting pretty impressive if not exactly constructive. Wish you the best of luck friendo.
>>
>>1053990
But I already pump and dump your mom every night.
>>
>>1055737
>this week
wtf group are you even talking about. i'm talking about the group that started when this board was made. i don't even know if they're still a "group" anymore. i wasn't part of that group either or whatever group you're talking about. anyways, we need a group of actually competent people to network and get the gears moving
>>
I'm down. Ps. I'm not a robot.
>>
>>1053990
just submitted a tip
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.