[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Anyone know of the best way to make a lot...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: FreedomBay.jpg (47 KB, 482x504) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FreedomBay.jpg
47 KB, 482x504
Anyone know of the best way to make a lot of money in sales? What industry is best? I have a degree in accounting, but I'm wanting to sell whatever is going to make me the most money in the long term.

Meaning that I don't want to be capped at 80K a year, I'm wanting to get into an industry where a sales person can make millions in a year. Thoughts?
>>
>>1052312
Investment sales. Convince people to let you invest their money, for a percentage fee.
>>
>>1052334

I'd rather not be complicit in thievery just yet. Thanks though.
>>
>>1052365
It's not thieving if they agree to the risks right?
>>
>>1052312
Standard is 20% commission in IT sales.
>>
>>1052334
I do this with people money in forex and charge 22% of all profits! ;) get 10 people with 50,000 usd each your on your way ;)
>>
>>1052521
explain please?
>>
File: advice1.jpg (75 KB, 400x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
advice1.jpg
75 KB, 400x398
tell me more about sales
>>
>>1052470

SAP salesman get 5% commission, but at the same time, the average SAP deployment is 9 million.
>>
>>1052334
Advisors make shit. The people that sell the instruments to advisors make more.

>>1052470
This can be decent if you're good.

>>1052521
No you don't, and anybody that trusts someone that can't form a contraction properly with $50,000 deserves to lose their ass.

>>1053261
It's grueling and the top 20% make 80% of the money. Of that 20%, it breaks down again. 20% of that top 20 earns 80%. (4% of the whole making 64% of the money). If you're good, it's awesome. If you're not, it sucks.

>>1052312
I sell timeshare, OP. Best I've seen personally is $480,000 in a year. Best I've seen with a degree of separation is $800,000. It's not millions, but it's good money.
>>
>>1053261
You will have months when you do jack shit and the person next to you literally just picks up the phone and says "Hello, X ? Great I'll connect you with a manager so he can better explain to you what this is about." And get a sale worth in commission 2 x times your salary just like that.

I fucking hate this world.
>>
Bump

Just started a sales job
>>
Bump

Just got fired from one
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 454032

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.