[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is our recession lads. This is our time to shine. This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (120KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 630x420px
This is our recession lads. This is our time to shine.

This year will decide the have and the have nots of the millennial generation.

Have the faith to buy low and the courage to sell high.
>>
File: michael jackson reaction.jpg (17KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
michael jackson reaction.jpg
17KB, 261x195px
>>1052208
Buy Ethereum
>>
File: 32099999999999.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
32099999999999.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
>>1052208
I wasn't able to capitalize on the 2008 crisis. God be damned if I miss this one
>>
>>1052218
how much do you think eth will be by the end of the year?

HOENSTLY
>>
>>1052247
$15 - $30
>>
>>1052247
>like anyone has any fucking clue
Eventually all cryptos seem to tank at some point though. Look at dogecoin. It was all the rage here too. People were asking the EXACT same questions and the shills were just as bullish if not more.
>>
>>1052252
Dumbest post of the year. You throw out numbers like you threw out brain cells during your huffing days.
>>
>>1052254

Nigga, bitcoin hasnt been around through a recession, the history doesnt matter when youre in uncharted territory
>>
it's like the best moment ever to invest

the entire world is freefalling and collapsing while at the same time your average joe is unaffected

invest nao
>>
>>1052260
The US isn't the only country in the world dummy.
>>
>>1052263

Shut up faggot, the Wall Street runs the world
>>
>>1052264
You're such a newfag. My point was that there have been recessions in other countries and the price of Bitcoin isn't affected. Let's look at your theory. A recession is coming and the price of stocks are down. People with money should:

A. Buy up stocks cheap since they have statistically outperformed inflation over decades and will eventually recover because they are backed by the largest companies in the world with the best track records and secured by trillions of dollars in revenue.

B. Buy Bitcoin since it is a volatile commodity that has been trending downward for years and is backed by neckbeards and secured by Chinese farmers.

Hmm... what a tough choice!
>>
>>1052274

>implying the past determines the future
>>
>>1052282
>implying Kane is wrong
>>
File: 4.png (92KB, 632x463px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
92KB, 632x463px
>>1052274

Then chinese farmers and neckbeards shall inherit the earth
>>
>>1052282
This isn't TA, retard. We aren't trying to extrapolate the direction of prices in real time using past data, we are merely establishing a trend. I would say a trend line almost a century long is a good indicator of financial wellness. Although there has been a depression and many recessions, the market has still consistently outperformed inflation year after year.Come back when Bitcoin even recovers to half of its ATH, let alone perform even as well as precious metals, and then I might listen to a goddamn thing you have to say.
>>
>>1052282
Possibilities are finite, time is infinite; the universe prefers cyclical action.
>>
>>1052293
What is that powerpoint slide with the spellcheck thing under "etc" supposed to prove? Are you going to get confidential information on all my stock picks and crash the market to prove bitcoin is superior?

What information could collapse statoil? They forgot to fix a leaky pipe one time in 2011 and had to write off $500?

Cryptocurrencies are just one potential sector out of 100s that you could look into as a potential investment, why should I ignore a disruption like the low oil prices and volatile stock market and buy bitcoins or the next new dogecoin copycatcoin erytheum bla bla instead of performing careful research, watching events unfold and buying the dip in companies excessively undervalued by speculators but which have good fundamentals?

Bitcoin achieved global notoriety in late 2013, so that was the last peak. You've been saying "you'll be sorry you missed out!".for 2 years. How can it even compete?

Can't you come up with anything else? Other than lackadaisically pulled together memes like "the IMF is going to buy bitcoins".
>>
>>1052254
Dogecoin died because the dev hated the idea of people making money off of his "fun" currency and thus refused to fix the bug in it that stopped it from capping where he said it was going to cap.
>>
>>1052208

Not yet dammit.

Stop shilling. Please.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.