[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give up, class mobility is a myth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: whoreadsfilenames.jpg (93KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
whoreadsfilenames.jpg
93KB, 693x693px
Give up, class mobility is a myth
>>
what the fuck are these property names

is this monopoly for afghanistan
>>
>>1052177
>You're playing Monopoly
>Whitechapel Road

Choose 1.
>>
>>1052182

Had the same thought myself.... WTF is whitechapel road.

I have to assume it's simply american culture trickling down to lesser cultures; kind of like how you'll see kids running around africa today with Fonzi t-shirts.
>>
Although, this can't be England's version of monopoly; otherwise every square would be the tax.
>>
>>1052177
The point of monopoly is to bankrupt the other players. You shouldn't be trying to do this in real life.
>>
>>1052182
lol wtf names does america use? this is real monopoly you burger.
>>
>>1052204

Don't give us grief or I'll rat you out to the cops for not having a license for your TV
>>
>>1052202
>he's never worked in a decision making office
My boss will underbid jobs just to stop competitors from getting on their feet
>>
File: himZD0Mh.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
himZD0Mh.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>1052200
>>1052207
>>
>>1052220

Nothing wrong with that. I used to be a mid-level supervisor for a mid-tier burger place.

Had one store that was spitting distance from a burger king. Direct competition.

So I took the time to calculate their monthly overhead, and then priced our products at a price where we could eeek out a profit but they could not.

That left them with 2 choices...

1. Not match our prices, and lose all of their customers to us (since people ALWAYS shop price in this industry)

2. Match us in price, but operate at a loss.

They were shut down in a year.
>>
>>1052207
Aussie with decent free to air tv here mate. Don't forget to pay your cable subscription.
>>
>>1052231

Hmmm.....what now....

Got it.... watch it or I'll call 3AW and rat you out as the guy who's been pumping gas then running off and not paying in Melbourne
>>
>>1052204
>wtf names does america use?
The real ones because it's an american game
>>
>>1052177
>Yep, you better give up now, OP.
>>
http://monopoly.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Monopoly_Properties
>>
File: 6441771481_29ced837c9.jpg (46KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
6441771481_29ced837c9.jpg
46KB, 400x302px
>>1052177
No OP, if you just work hard enough you'll be a success!
>>
>>1052207

you really don't want the police coming after you - they have whistles.
>>
>>1052227
I saw the opposite. Some small burger chain opened a store across the street from McDonalds.

What does mickey's do? "Manager's Special", $1 Big Macs (this is Canada where big macs are usually like $4). Advertising everywhere about this special. They ran the special for a full 18 months, until the place across the street shut down.

It was amazing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.