[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Habbening memer checking in. I realize that from a finance perspective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: tjfPTaR.jpg (18KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
tjfPTaR.jpg
18KB, 360x270px
Habbening memer checking in.

I realize that from a finance perspective there isn't necessarily cause for panic quite yet.

But habbeners tend to view things from an economics angle rather than finance. And theres a lot of economic reason to believe that we are tetering on the edge of a crash.

The finance world can adjust to cheap oil. The real world economies that stock exchanges exist in probably cannot.

One of the only booming industries in the US was oil, but the US industry isn't likely to be profitable under $30. Since saudi production is $9/bbl, the US Industry will mostly likely liquidate. But where is that capital going? What's the next bull market? Biotech, maybe. We'll see if that pans out in the next couple days, but I have doubts. Green energy could probably boom if oil wasn't so cheap.

The reason we are in this predicamint is because the Federal Reserve's monetary policy encourages these booms and busts. The fed has kept rates absurdly low for years. The only way they could stop free fall in 2008 was to cause an unnatural amount of speculation. This gives the illusion of growth. Cheap money eats into savings to fuel bubbles. You can only do this for so long. Eventually there are no savings left. Thats the situation we are in right now. We've burned through all of our savings on boom & bust markets. The jig is up and now we have to face the reality that resources in our economy have been atrociously allocated for decades.

Not as fucked as europe though. The US and Asia can probably weather this. They'll come out beaten and scared, but they'll make it. IMO Europe is going to really suffer to its core in the coming years. The continent could emerge fundementally different.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 569x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 569x334px
Cool story bro. Did u buy ethereum yet?
>>
>>1052045
Nope should I? BTC will probably surge if QE4 happens. More so if the Euro goes belly up. But really any currency that isn't being devalued by desparate governments is going to look pretty damn attractive
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.