[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an idea for Amazon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1441729783634.jpg (184KB, 969x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441729783634.jpg
184KB, 969x720px
I have an idea for online retailers such as Amazon, and I was wondering how I can make money off of this. Something like 2% off each sale involving the idea.

How to/If to pitch to them? How to go about doing this? How to protect it?

It is a method of sales/shipping combination, in the grey zone between them, that I'm about 95% certain nobody has in place at the moment. And I'm completely certain that everyone would love the idea.
I want a cut though because reasons.

Any ideas /biz/?
Keeping it obviously vague for obvious reasons.
>>
File: benis.png (6KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
6KB, 419x249px
>inb4 you actually get a room with Amazon, tell them your idea, and they say they've already thought of it, it's logistically retarded, and throw you out
>>
>>1051825
I actually have a family member who's pretty high up over at Amazon. Can't think of any way that helps you though.
>>
>>1051833
Chances are they will say they already have the idea, and then steal it. No way they will give you a life long cuc of the cash. Better off trying to get a job there, and pitch the idea, IMHO. Or start a startup that will allow you to sell them the tech...
>>
>>1051972
this. don't take it to them unless you already have the patent.
>>
>>1052152
and lots of money to fight a long protracted battle in court BTW
>>
>>1051825
Hard to give advice without the idea, but whatever it is, you must prove that if they implement your idea, it will increase their sales. If you can't do that, they'll never bother.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.