[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

community college/online classes thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: woah.jpg (34KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
34KB, 720x478px
Who else is taking general education classes for ~$2,500 per semester total?

I went to a very well known university that cost me $15,000 per semester and left the day before classes started so I was refunded every penny back. They're all online and equivalent with all of the major universities in my state. I don't see why more people don't do this. I never liked dorm-life, anyway.
>>
>>1050332
what are you asking?

i went to uni because you meet people there who have similar interests and/or can help you advance. the government and some other retards paid for my tuition, and i worked enough for living expenses too.

if you're looking for advice for poor people, i will say don't worry about education at all what the fuck is wrong with you. either make friends and get hired by them, or start at a very low level in some trade. for anything a poor person is capable of doing in his life he will probably learn on the job or by his own will. going to school is a privilege that shouldn't have much to do with this or that money, it's not an investment.
>>
>>1050332
1. They do it for the experience and to party at a big school for 2 extra years
2. They got a full ride of big scholarship
3. Their family is loaded and the difference between $3k and $15k is negligible to them
4. Prestige/vanity
5. They fell for the meme
>>
File: 1451347441165.jpg (15KB, 327x324px) Image search: [Google]
1451347441165.jpg
15KB, 327x324px
I went to youtube and took the MIT graduate courses for free. I also applied to my cv that i graduated from MIT, got hired just like that
>>
File: kek.you.fags.jpg (496KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kek.you.fags.jpg
496KB, 1920x1200px
Free college master race
>>
>>1050359
Crushing it over at KFC too
>>
File: 1449373225613.jpg (11KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1449373225613.jpg
11KB, 235x235px
>>1050379
ahahaha
>>
>>1050379
lel
>>
>>1050359
I can't tell if you're serious about the CV. Just don't paint yourself in a corner.
>>
>>1050332
Because they aren't paying for it, either due to scholarships or family help.

I'm finishing up at cc and had a fun time. Got a nice apartment with friends made here, financed everything myself, and got accepted to a the best school for my program in my state. Saved a boatload of money too.

I hung out at my friends schools and it just seemed shitty. Pay 2000 for shitty food. Pay thousands for a tiny dorm loaded over by power hungry ra's. Go to a party and there's a South Park tier "brodown"
>>
Everybody stfu

You go to college for internships unless you wanna be a teacher or something.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.