[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Credit Card Income Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: credit-card-application-680x430.jpg (66KB, 680x430px) Image search: [Google]
credit-card-application-680x430.jpg
66KB, 680x430px
Does it matter what I put? Can I just put that I earn $125,000 even though I don't make nearly as much?
>>
>>1050309
I've never been asked to verify my income. My wife wasn't even working and didn't know my income so threw out a number in an online form and was approved for a $12,000 Discover Card based upon MY income and the fact that she was unemployed. They never once asked her for any proof.

So I guess you can put whatever the fuck you want and the worst they'll do is ask for proof - which doesn't seem to happen often.

B... but why would you want to?
>>
It's technically bank fraud, but it's so prevalent that its tolerated up to a point. They DO check your tax returns, though. There was a guy a while back that overstated his income by $100,000+ on like six credit card applications and he did time served+$50k fine
>>
File: rokurokubi.jpg (248KB, 895x1282px) Image search: [Google]
rokurokubi.jpg
248KB, 895x1282px
>I want credit card debt
>>
>>1050346
Set it to autopay the full balance every month automatically and it's essentially a charge card which gives you benefits (airline miles, cash back, lounge access at airports, etc.).

How else are you gonna buy stuff? Carry cash everywhere and never buy online? Debit card? Enjoy getting skimmed/MITM'd and having your account emptied and your bank not giving a shit. Credit card companies will go to war for you if a merchant tries to fuck you over, and you're not liable for any fraudulent use.

It'll also increase your credit rating which will be handy if you decide to get a mortgage or something in the future. I have six credit cards (including a Discover card with $16,000 available) which I don't carry balances on. My credit is amazing and I am eligible for ridiculous rates on loans/mortgages.
>>
>>1050338
>They DO check your tax returns, though.

Wait, banks can see your fucking tax return? Isn't that private information?
>>
>>1050369
No, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

/biz/ in a nutshell
>>
>>1050369

No, they will ask for them.
>>
>>1050346
>>1050335
Jesus you anti credit card NEETs are annoying. Like anything else, if you are responsible, they are a great tool
>>
ITT: 18 year olds trying showing how ignorant they are about how credit cards work
>>
>>1050353
>I have six credit cards
how much is your available credit and how much do you actually use?
>>
>>1050369

That's an extreme example example though.

You have to give it to them, either voluntarily or court ordered. They can't legally check it without your permission.

Your credit score is more important than your income and assets listed. If you don't believe it, then apply for a common tier card with a 780+ score and list your income as zero. You'll get approved for all but a handful of special cards
>>
>>1050377
>answers op
>based answers upon actual experience applying for credit cards
>is called NEET
K BRO
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.