[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT "villains" who did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: monsanto.png (36KB, 800x268px) Image search: [Google]
monsanto.png
36KB, 800x268px
ITT "villains" who did nothing wrong
>>
Wait for it.
>>
File: hal-logo-red-640x640.png (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
hal-logo-red-640x640.png
21KB, 640x640px
>>
>>1049832
Is their motto seriously "solving challenges"? That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard
>>
>>1049838
It should be "stealing billions"
>>
>>1049838
considering they're an engineering firm it makes perfect sense
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 1170x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 1170x775px
>>1049823
>>
>>1049823

>Did nothing wrong
>Literally shilled the fuck out of all levels of government and the FDA.
>Have literally murdered almost a dozen researchers

Shill pls go back to /pol/
>>
File: 1452821418040.jpg (96KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1452821418040.jpg
96KB, 500x555px
>>1049868
kill yourself you fucking kike
>>
>>1049823
inb4 goldman
>>
>>1049991
>damange control for Jewish owned companies jewing the public out of their money
>accuses people who oppose the Jewish owned businesses of being jews
Damn the JIDF is good.
>>
>>1049868
>>Literally shilled the fuck out of all levels of government and the FDA.

If that is your way of thinking you really dont belong on /biz/

The entire point of business is to grow to the size where you do nothing but shill the fuck out of government and grow to the point you set up privately funded banana republics across the world

Your social conscious BS can go get fucked
>>
>>1049992
I'll tip my hat to the very rare inb4 not idiotically posted by the op.
>>
>>1049823
>"accidentally" spill their GMO seed on a farm
>sue farmers for having Monsanto GMO on their land without paying for it
>farmer had no idea it was even there
>>
>>1049996
>be /biz/nessman
>want to start a business
>discover that the incumbent competition has rewritten the laws so that you can't start your business
>it turns out that it's impossible to start your business
>become a wageslave instead
>die
I don't get how people like you can defend squelching upstart businesses on a business board. Fuck you and everyone like you.
>>
File: blackwater-usa.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
blackwater-usa.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>1049823
>>
>>
>>1050017

Farming isnt an upstart business, nor is genetic modification of crops. Farming is for the true wage slaves (the dying breed of inbreed hicks that know nothing more than how to drive a tractor/harvestor)

Or are we pretending that multi billion dollar backed scientific research projects are "start ups" on /biz/ today?

"organic" and "gmo free" are fucking social memes as are the companies who tout them. My favorite is Purdue who for awhile were advertising "hormone and antibiotic free turkeys"...no shit simon, the FDA explicitly prohibits hormones and antibiotics in every single turkey sold in the US.

You have nothing to hate Monsanto for, nor Walmart. You hate they are so successful that you cant horn in on their market. That isn't "against business" that IS CALLED business.

The feels in this thread make me feel like I am back at liberal as fuck University of Chicago arguing with people who get their information from blogs and the 10 oclock news
>>
File: bobby-shmurda-billboard-650.jpg (98KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
bobby-shmurda-billboard-650.jpg
98KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>1049843
its not really stealing if its handed to you on a silver platter
>>
File: Martin-Shkreli.jpg (103KB, 1368x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Martin-Shkreli.jpg
103KB, 1368x1026px
>>
>>1050079
I wont ding him for the price increases. I will ding him for the fact he stole from one company to keep another solvent. That simply isnt allowed under the circumstances he did it.

Sadly, he is going to go to Martha Stewart prison for awhile, and when he gets out, he will be unhireable and uninvestable.

His life as he knows it, is over
>>
>>1049995
no, it's fucking autists like you who don't understand shit about the agriculture industry

i hope you gas yourself

hurr durr GMO r so bad
>>
>>1050094
>>1050038
Neither of you seem to understand the concept of using intellectual property and patent thickets to prevent competition. GMO's are great, but Monsanto's behavior is not.
>>
File: giphy.gif (984KB, 260x243px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
984KB, 260x243px
>>
>>1050112

I understand full well, and monsanto should be idolised far and away before someone like Buffet, Trump, or Gates.

/biz/ like to idolize the "easy guy" and fail to see how true capitalism works. Monsanto, Walmart, the big evil corporations... they arent evil, they are just better than most, and "get it"

You dont want competition in your market. It is what you strive for your entire career to force out and avoid. you seem to not grasp the concept of business.
>>
>>1050152
>I want to be exploited and have my opportunity taken from me
Get a load of this cuck
>>
>>1050162

There are only 2 kinds of people in the world. The master, and the slave. Any idea of "equal" or "fairness' is a social construct for people to feel better at night.
>>
>>1050002
Please Google the fucking case since you have no idea what happened
>>
>>1050165
>mmm use me like the big strong master you are
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>1050112
Are you crying over terminator genes or just patents in general? If patents didn't exist there would be no reason to do r&d since Patel would just mass produce infinitely cheaper generics. Producing modified seeds isn't hard, designing and testing them is. Same with drugs, especially for rare disease
>>
>>1050172

Keep praying to government that they will step in on behalf of the little guy.

Fucking ignorant uneducated bitch :)
>>
>>1050152

>Spend billions in lobbying, so that you have a federally mandated monopoly
>Force government to put key members of your business into government positions of power and regulation
>Have laws put in place that make your business invincible to all forms of litigation
>Have the federal government subsidize your business to the point that you have no operating expense costs
>Have them create laws that make it impossible for other businesses to compete
>Sue, gag order, and occasionally cause a mysteriously convenient death for anyone that attempts to do scientific research linking your product to cancer rates

totally not evil guise
>>
>>1050179
>mmmhhhhhh give it to me some more
>take my business away and make me labor for you
>>
>>1050186

...that is the ultimate aim of business. Not only do you not belong here, Im starting to believe you are too dumb to reproduce
>>
>>1050189
>uuunnnnggghh, yes, make my children your indentured servants
>destroy all of my effort building a future for my children
>destroy me soooooo good
>>
File: Wall_Street_After_Dark.jpg (32KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Wall_Street_After_Dark.jpg
32KB, 600x399px
>>
>>1049824
>>1050123
There.
>>
>>1050071
thats great
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.