[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm excited about this film!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: the-big-short.39928.jpg (703KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
the-big-short.39928.jpg
703KB, 1600x2400px
I'm excited about this film!
>>
>>1049492
Whats the story?
>>
>>1049492
I was too, but the ending was a huge disappointment. Another "evil bankers fucked us over and are generally bad people" -movie.
>>
>>1049504
Good goyim!

A quarter shekel has been deposited into your Goldman Sachs Public Relations account.
>>
>>1049504
>Another "evil bankers fucked us over and are generally bad people" -movie.

I expected as much.

intothetrashitgoes.jpg
>>
>>1049492
The story if pretty interesting although reading the book would be better in that regard.
I enjoyed the movie but as usual there was some force gangster rap inserted - to show how badass these guys are; and they weren't able to integrate technical explanation of CDOs and CDSs artfully so they just made cutscenes that broke up the flow.
>>
File: a1Mdj32_460s.jpg (31KB, 460x333px) Image search: [Google]
a1Mdj32_460s.jpg
31KB, 460x333px
>>1049514
>>1049504
> being so weak as to give a fuck about public opinion.
Kill yourself you failures
>>
>>1049504

> Another "evil bankers fucked us over and are generally bad people"

Have to appeal to the masses.
>>
>>1049508
>/pol/
>/biz/
Pick one.
>>
>>1049514

>implying bankers didn't fuck you, your family and every other working man in the USA when the housing market collapsed
>>
>>1049504
For shame. Wall street remains the only good /biz/ movie.
>>
>>1049492
>liking things on 4chan

Pleb detected
>>
>>1049492
I hope you break your neck when sucking your own dick faggot,
>>
File: HP10B.jpg (257KB, 476x700px) Image search: [Google]
HP10B.jpg
257KB, 476x700px
>>1049589
>>1049636
Do you even HP 10B?
>>
>>1049504
The movie is only about the evil bankers if you give a shit about poorfags. If you watch it through the lense that maybe people without a stable income shouldn't take loans, you realize the bankers were just using peoples general ability to be retarded for themselves and really not against them.
It shows that the banks have figured out how to get every nickle out of each other without fucking anybody but each other up.
The stock market crash was a understandable crash that acted as collateral damage and a massive market correction.
The movies just shows how right Austromeme economics are, with current and recent trends of economic recovery.
>>
>>1049851
>without fucking anybody but each other up
erm, the economy desu?
>>
Thought Steve Carrel was great. Christian Bale was not so great.

But I agree with >>1049504
The ending was terrible. Basically said it was the Republican's fault.

And the big speech between Bear Sterns guy and Steve Carrell was supposed to be legendary in real life but it was retarded in movie and a huge let down.
>>
>>1049503
apparently some banks resold dodgy subprime loans repackaged as triple A rated products... big financial crisis happened - few people went long a bunch of CDS contracts and made some money... they're apparently the heros here even though all these extra CDSs and synthetic CDOs being traded basically turned what should have been a more ordinary financial drama/downturn into a huge crisis
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.