[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /biz/ I'm going into the military. Assuming I spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: charles.jpg (79KB, 400x452px) Image search: [Google]
charles.jpg
79KB, 400x452px
So /biz/ I'm going into the military.

Assuming I spend as little as possible while I'm in for 5 years, which should be pretty easy to do with what I'll be provided, what should I do with the money I save while I'm in?

Pic not really related.
>>
>>1048574
What's your expected income? What branch of the military will you be enlisting in?
>>
Save up for the 20 years of therapy you'll need after you get out so you might have a miniscule chance of reintegrating with society and being a normal human again by the time you die.
That is, if it doesn't kill you before you get out and you simply fade into obscurity as nobody ever remembers you and you never manage to do anything or accomplish anything with your life.
It's a good thing that with just about every other job being replaced with automation that we still can convince people into self population control err... I mean putting boots on the ground!
>>
>I enlisted 4 years air force meteorologist
>I saved 60k into stocks and retirement
>ate the free shit food, didnt waste money on dumb shit like 99% of my buddies. Still managed to travel to 23 countries
>used tuition assistance to do 75% of a degree at work
>transferes all that shit credit to a real university after i got out
>bought a house with VA loan
>got internship at a hedge fund
>GI bill is paying me to get a free MBA right now
>airbnb my spare room for 1500 a month

>making 45-50k a year going to grad school full time and working part time

This is the road map to success, let me know if you have any questions
>>
>>1048638
How exactly does working toward a degree while your in work? How does that fit into your schedule?
>>
>>1048642

When youre a weather man, blue skies mean you either watch tv all day and spin around in your chair or do homework
>>
>>1048642

Oh and the military pays for it all too
>>
>>1048651
I'll be a dental assistant in the Navy so that should be great work experience, but I feel like my days will be a lot longer than yours.
>>
>>1048638

Are you gay?
>>
>>1048653

Yea thats a good gig

Lots of grills in that too

I had 12hr days at a computer to do work that took me 30min total, so i did online homework instead of wasting all that time doing nothing
>>
>>1048659
So you say you did online homework, and previously you said you transfered credits to an actual university?

Do online classes really transfer well?
>>
>>1048682

Yea, they dont give a shit as long as its regionally accredited.

I did mine at University of Maryland University College

Thats right, it has university twice in the name and college incase you forgot
>>
>>1048697
Thanks for the answers anon
>>
>>1048697
then where did you transfer too? and holy shit 1500 for a room?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.