[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1449585791038.jpg (89KB, 386x661px) Image search: [Google]
1449585791038.jpg
89KB, 386x661px
I am fixing to found a company with a sibling. We are planning to split 50/50, as we are both going to be working on the frontlines. While we do that I was going to have my spouse take care of the scheduling and home line. Well, I talked to my spouse about it and it seems that my spouse is being very sketchy about it. She wants 30% of the company just to pick up a phone and put a date on the calender. What should I do biz?
>>
>>1048491
>spouse not wife
Are you a lesbian?
>>
>>1048513
What? I have a dick.
>>
>>1048513
fucking retard
>>
>>1048532
>What? I have a dick.
Thanks for clarifying.

Why bother bringing your 'spouse' on at all? You can hire someone who'll take calls and do a calendar for you for minimum wage. But now you're fucked because you already asked her to be a part of the endeavor.
>>
How much is entitiled to your wife's son?
>>
>>1048559
Well, my money is hers anyway.
>>1048562
We both don't have kids. I would never take another man's child.
>>
Besides the abusing cold medicine and wanting to kill my boss, this is pretty spot on. (I also take the bus instead of drive but still it's a "commute")

You should tell your wife to start her own business if she wants money.
>>
>>1048569
The thing is I want someone from family that I can pay, but she wants to own basically half the fucking company. And the money I already give here from my personal checks isn't enough, although she doesnt Fuck work and would look for a job.
>>
>>1048580
Will not, Fuck this is pissing me off.
>>
>>1048566
>>1048580
>>1048581
You see, this is the problem.

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/220124

Figure out if you're in a community property state. If you are I gather it's basically ggnore.
>>
>>1048586
Thanks man this is what I was looking for
>>
>>1048599
Elaborate more on your relationship with your wife's son pls
>>
hire on an employee to do your wifes work. It's not worth a stake in the company.
>>
Maybe I'm drunk but this thread makes no fucking sense at all. Are you basically saying your wife wants 30 percent of a company that doesn't even exist yet in return for her answering the phone and she has no job and uses your money to support herself? If so, do you also have a cuck fetish? If she wants 30% of the company in writing she's probably thinking about divorce because that sounds really fucky. If you need 4chan to tell you to tell you wife no and fuck off then you may already be too cucked to be even worth saving
>>
>>1048491
Your wife gonna get your money anyway. The risk you haven't thought of is a straight 50/50 split with someone. What if they work for 6 months then two years later you get big? They still deserve 50%? Think they might still get it in a lawsuit?

Instead, both of you get a wage for hours you work, possibly based on the kind of task. Obviously, the wage isn't paid in cash, but as a percentage of the company. This also allows you to include your wife's labor if you want.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.