[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pursuing My Future Career!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160118-211059~2.jpg (56KB, 737x738px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160118-211059~2.jpg
56KB, 737x738px
I just opened a kickstarter on Gofundme and I would love for anyone to go hear my story :) il leave the link here
>>
Ok.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160118-211858~2.jpg (56KB, 1080x451px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160118-211858~2.jpg
56KB, 1080x451px
It won't let me post the link so il just leave it in a photo :)
>>
Thank you everyone who shows even an inklink of interest :)
>>
The page looks like shit

Your writing is bad and you have no emotional appeal

Everyone has bills

Why give a shit about you, phaggit?

I hope you just make thousands of these or something banking on a few cents from each
>>
>>1048474
Wow... Thanks for the input
>>
Need more information about your background. How old are you, how much education do you have, why are you in a situation where you have bills piling up. What do you do for work currently.
>>
>>1048501
And also, what EXACTLY do you plan to do with the money? your plans are too vague. Put some effort in to this. If you want people to just give you money, you have to be able to sell it.
>>
>>1048505
I'm just not the greatest and wording things but I will update my page more :) thanks for not being so hostile like the other guy
>>
What is so special about you OP? "I can't afford college can you help me?" Yeah, you and everyone else.

I couldn't afford college either. You know what I did? I took out government loans and worked while I was in school to pay them off. I didn't eBeg.

Instead of asking /biz/ to give you free money, post in the threads and learn how to be frugal and save and maximize your money making potential.
>>
>>1048461
You literally need zero money to learn programming, there's a trillion resources online that will teach you anything you want to know for free.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.