[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /biz/ At the beggining I would like to tell that this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 1452749577339.jpg (128KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
1452749577339.jpg
128KB, 1024x792px
Hello /biz/

At the beggining I would like to tell that this text is long, you might think not business related - but it is 99% business related and 1% personal and it means a lot to me.

First of all, I am 25 years old, I have graduated university with major in pedagogics with specialization human reclamation/resocialization with prevention. I live in Poland since I was born and currently I work in something as municipal police since May 2015 and I earn about 1400 zloties a month which is about $340 a month. Good for me I live with parents, so I am not homeless yet. I have a fiance - which I hope I am going to marry someday. All my life I was obesed, but in last year I managed to lose about 25kg and from that time I love running and I keep training every evening I have time. I started to like sport.

After I introduced myself, which I hope help you and me with further business questions. So, now I am going to describe what is happening.

For a long time I have been thinking about me, what I really want and about my future. And in last days I have realized, which really kills me inside, that I do not know what I want, do not know what I would like to do, do not know how I am going to success in life because I have no idea what can I do... And with that, I am hard working and I really really like to do something, I would love to do something, sacrifice myself to something meaningful. In one sentence - I want to do something important, progress, achieve something and earn good money.

This is what I want: HARD WORK, PROGRESS, ACHIEVE SOMETHING, EARN GOOD MONEY.

But now... I have no specific skills, I have no idea what can I learn to start doing that, because I have no idea what is that I want to do. I know, it's really really fucked up.

>pic related, dream house

1/2
>>
>>1047962
I have wrote this, because I know that there are really successful people here, or rich ones, or people who found their way and I would like to ask them for some advices. I hope this thread will be for all people like me - lost somewhere, looking for answers.

TL;DR
>my life
>problems with business and money and job
>no answers
>looking here for answers

>thread for people like me looking for business answers
>job related, life related, MONEY

2/2
>>
Just buy ethereum with your zloties.
>>
Well, well, me, i was in the same way. I didnt know what to do. But then i download online poker game, and now i make around 3.000€ a month
>>
>>1047969
>>1047972
I hoped that this will be a thread with some kind of a mature answers.
>>
>>1047962
Z której części Polski jesteś? Jeżeli możesz to pierwsze to co musisz znać się na temacie finansowej. Przeczytaj książki na temacie kupowania ziemi, czy domy. Albo zainteresuje się inwestycją; Euro stock market istnieje, popatrzeć ma to trzeba.
Praca bogata w Polsce szczerze mówiąc trudno znaleźć, większość Polaków ucieka do Niemcy, lub USA. Dlatego zanim coś zrobisz, przeczytaj książki o pieniądzach, zrozum jak to wszystko działa.
Eng: read a book, nigga. Don't follow a path until you understand WHY you're going that way. You have to understand how to change the way you think about money before you meander about wasting time.
PS- I like the minimalist vision you have.
>>
>>1047962
What do you want get out of here? Do you want us to tell you step by step how to become succesful? Or maybe tell you what branch you should be heading into? Like, we need something to get hold of if we wanna help you.

Polag tu, latwiej mi zrelatyzować do twojej sytuacji bcuz ten sam kraj jp2gmd
>>
>>1047988
>1400 zloties a month
>kupowania ziemi, czy domy.
>xD
>>
>>1047988
Woj. Slaskie, a konkretnie Zaglebie Dabrowskie, takie miasto co jest rozpoznawalne raczej negatywnie...

Giełdą interesowałem się trochę na studiach, miałem sporo czasu, czytałem różne pierdoły, mam nawet dalej konto maklerskie w ING otwarte i aktywne, nie używam z braku pieniędzy od dłuższego czasu. Z uwagi na brak pieniędzy trudno się bawić giełdą...

Nie chcę uciekać, przynajmniej jeszcze, może jak narzeczona skończy studia, które później są dobrze płatne za granicą, zobaczymy. Ale jedna kwestia, zachód to czarnuchy i cała rzesza ciapatej zarazy, znam osoby co były za granicą i opowiadały - dramat i tragedia z tym. Jedyny chyba minus taki poważny.

Z języków obcych znam jedynie angielski w stopniu uważam na tyle dobrym, że bez problemu jestem sie w stanie swobodnie komunikować.

Czemu twierdzisz, że aby odnaleźć swoją drogę, co[spoiler][/spoiler] co chcę robić, muszę się znać na finansach ogólnie? Zaciekawiło mnie to.
>>
>>1047991
Some advices, HOW and WHERE should I look for answers. I do not want answers, I want to know how or where can I find them for myself. ALso, what are my chances of my goal if I am 25yo and have no skills or experience.

A Ty anonie wiesz co chcesz robić, realizucjesz to? SKąd wiesz co robić?
>>
>>1047962
>>1047963
This isn't 99% business related at all.
>>
>>1048003
It is, the essentials are about business, money and job.
>>
>>1047998
mysle ze sposobem na znalezienie dobrego interesu czy czegos czym chcesz sie zajac, majac na celu profit jest zaczecie jarania sie tym. Czytaj ksiazki (kiyosaki dla anona finansowego debila poletzam) chodz i kombinuj jak zarobic pieniadze. Kup sobie tablice do pisania, zawies na scianie i pisz tam biznesplany, kazdy ktory Ci przyjdzie do glowy. Licz najdrobniejsze szczegoly, sprawdzaj rynek. Poprostu staraj sie w kazdej wolnej chwili myslec o biznesie.

>A Ty anonie wiesz co chcesz robić, realizucjesz to? SKąd wiesz co robić?

Ja postanowiłem jakis czas temu ze chce zarabiac duzo pieniedzy. Po roku robienia tego co opisałem wyżej czyli ciaglego kombinowania wpadlem na pomysl i go zrealizowalem, srednia krajowa hir, juz odkladam na kolejny interes
>>
File: maslow.png (261KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
maslow.png
261KB, 2000x1500px
>>1048006
Your existential crisis is only tangentially business related.
Regarding your problem, pic related is what you want and need to be happy.
No you don't get to choose.
>>
>>1047962
Find a product only made and used in Poland which you think will do well outside.
Create your product listing on Amazons in richer countries
They buy your product, you pack it, go to post office and send it to them (with tracking)
Use money to buy more of it.

Here you go kurwa, I just made you a business plan. All you gotta do is accomplish step 1 and find the right product. How about Nord shoes, are they still made in Poland? I had those and they were amazing... too bulky and pricy to ship though. Find smaller stuff.
>>
>>1048012
Dodatkowo, wiedza finansowa jest podstawą nawet przy prowadzeniu sklepu spożywczego. Aktywa i pasywa są jak koran, jak zrozumiesz jak nimi obracać, będziesz na dobrej drodze.

Zacznij napierdalac te biznesplany, jak znajdziesz taki ktorego bedziesz w 150% pewien, jebnij robote, wez dofinansowanie na otwarcie dzialalnosci z urzedu pracy i nakurwiaj anonie motzno
>>
>>1048016
What a fucking garbage pyramid.
Sex at the same level of breathing, food, water, i.e.: things that if you don't have you die.

Who wrote this new age crap?
>>
>>1047976
I tried to help you. But you just want to be an emo
>>
>>1048012
Zazdroszcze.

Kombinuje tak od dłuższego czasu, jednak nic z tego nie wychodzi. W książki się zaopatrzę, skoro trzeba to trzeba.

Wkurwia mnie to, że uswiadomilem sobie niedawno, ze rodzice wiele razy mowili mi jak bylem mlodszy, zeby nie myslec o biznesie, tylko o solidnej pracy, ze nie nadaje sie do tego, ze to trzeba umiec... Wydaje mi sie ze wiele od takich rzeczy pozniej zalezy.

Jednak ja to ja, moje wybory, chce cos robic, tylko teraz nie wiem co. Jakie to kurwa zagmatwane.

>>1048016
It is not what I want, do you realize this is so basic that there are no basics of this? If it was so simple, there won;t be even such a questions as mine.

>>1048017
Yes, NORD shoes are still here, pretty expensive and not for everyone, maybe in outlet stores prices are lower.

Thought about that, but I have no idea how to register such a firm or company to do that... I am business moron, really. I need like business kindergarten.
>>
Move to Britain, work manual labour, save money, start business.
>>
>>1048032
>rodzice wiele razy mowili mi jak bylem mlodszy, zeby nie myslec o biznesie, tylko o solidnej pracy

Wspomniany kiyosaki o tym pisze, stawiam 1400zloties ze nie są bogaci, a więc w jakiej pozycji ich to stawia do prawienia Tobie morałów czym się powinienes zajac by uzyskac finansową niezaleznosc xD bez kitu idz i im to powiedz, jestem ciekawy reakcji
>>
>>1048026
I didn't even look at the particular pyramid I posted, there are many others like it online and they all serve to illustrate the same concept. Take care of your base needs before thinking about your higher needs. 99% of those "I don't know what to do with my life" posts could be solved by realizing that taking care of your base needs (itself a straightforward but not easy task) is what's going to take up the majority of your time/attention/money/energy in your life. Everyone with a job understands this.
>>
>>1048043
Nie sa, raczej typ ze praca urzednicza to szczyt marzen, bo spokojna, stabilna i pewna... Zupelnie nie moj biznes, ze tak powiem... Ten Kiyosaki to jakis konkretny tytul?

A temat byl wielokrotnie walkowany, slysze ciagle gadki, ze pieniadze szczescia nie daja, ze sa wazniejsze rzeczy, ze pieniadz nie jest wartoscia itp. itd.
>>
>>1048050
"Biedny ojciec bogaty ojciec" Zacznij od tego
>>
>>1048060
Jutro maszeruje na empik, kupuje. Nie mam skad wypozyczyc, a tez tego nie lubie, wole miec ksiazke, zeby do niej wrocic. Warto, mowisz anonie? Czy po tej lekturze cos sie zmieni?
>>
>>1048065
Napewno nie zostaniesz bogaty od czytania ksiazek, ale pomoze Ci zrozumiec swiat pieniądza
>>
>>1048071
A czy to pomoze mi odnelzc swoj sens jakoby, pozwoli odnalezc cel dla siebie? Co chce robic?
>>
>>1048072
Nie
>>
>>1048075
Ksiazke przeczytam i tak, ale to bylo podstawowe moje pytanie...
>>
>>1048032
You don't need to register a company unless you're selling something that someone can sue you for. E.g. unlabelled kids toys that can be swallowed by small children. You can register as an individual for an amazon seller account. I'd start googling "sell on amazon poland". And also thinking of whats a good local polish product to sell abroad.

Once you get some sales and they come to your bank account you need to chat with an accountant on how to file taxes on that.
>>
>>1048032
Also just realized something that may help you:

"maybe in outlet stores prices are lower."
Usually you would not buy something in an outlet store to resell it. Maybe up to 5 items to try the water, but if those 5 items sell fast, you need to find a distributor or ask to speak to the manager/owner of the outlet store and get a bulk discount.
>>
>>1048085
As far as I know, I need to be registered and pay taxes for that as a company in poland. Here country is not friendly for business... So I am afraid I am not allowed to do that as I stand.

Second thing, I need money for that, and I do not have it...

>>1048081
Up.

I worked in a small flea market selling antiques and it wasnt as simple as you guys say. They guy I was hewlping had shitload of job and monthly he earned MAYBE up to $200-250...
>>
>>1048193
Cucked by regulations.

You know most businesses ignore them until they get going properly, right?

You wont face arrest and prosecution for setting up an amazon seller account.

You wont make it because you're a whiny faggot who puts non existant mental obstacles in his own path.
>>
>>1048202
I was taught that law is sacred, now I work in municipal police executing law plus I was studying law at university for a year.

Law is important, law is almost everything...
>>
Same boat as you OP, I'm currently 21 and trying my luck on my own in the UK working minimum wage job to save up cash and enroll in some sort of apprenticeship, I'd say come here and do the same but the problem is, you cannot apply for an apprenticeship if you're 25 or above, nor if you already have a Uni degree....
>>
>>1048226
From what I have heard about UK and people who have been there, it is awesome country to own a company plus that there is a lot more possibilities. Your minumum wage I guess is like twice mine now, and believe me, I earn more than minimal wage here, which is TOPKEK LEL and ZOZZLE I guess, minimal here is like umm... $270-280 I guess a month.

Actually I am 24 counting by months, I was born in October '91, I am 25yo by year.

I would really really like to make money, but... HOW.

Every time I drive to my fiance or run on streets I see few cars worth like $100-200-300k and inside 18-25yo guys or women... ALmost every time. I feel like human failure.

I am never going to achieve something I am afraid.
>>
>>1048235
Chin up, I come from a poor family, graduated HS (College in British terms), was sitting on my ass for 3 years back in Portugal being a worthless neet, I know exactly how you feel. Ask relatives and friends if they have someone in the UK willing to give you shelter and perhaps help you get started, chances are they do, considering there's Polish people all over the place in here, put together some cash and try your luck here, a lot of British citizens complain about the fact that minimum wage is unlivable, but trust me, if you're willing to let go off personal luxuries like cellphone contracts, internet, eating out, and such, which I'm certain you do considering your background, you'll be able to make enough to allow you to build a foundation to work from.

There's plenty of jobs available to choose from as long as you're not lazy and you're willing to commit to it. The important step is to get yourself going, don't think about the 'confortable 9-5 career life' just yet, focus on building that foundation first.

And remember that in here you do HAVE A CHOICE, UK offers a helping hand to those actively seeking employment (80 quid a week), so its not like you have to endure unfavorable working conditions with the constant fear of living on the streets, as most people in Portugal and I asume Poland do. I never ever claimed benefits, fortunately, but I'm just putting the word out there for you.

I know this sounds hard, I'm not sure how it was for you, but for me, I've been sheltered all my life and I feel completely oblivious to how life really works in general, so its been a bit of a scary process moving out here in my own with virtually nothing. I'm currently working in Catering, its not glamorous but so far I've managed to save up more in 4 months than I did in those 3 years in Portugal, about to take my biggest leap soon, moving out to a bigger city, renting a flat of my own to work on something else whilst trying to get an apprenticeship on the side.
>>
>>1048262
Also I'd like to add that life is made of risks, you have to take chances to reap the rewards. I'm risking my permanent job and residence (room) on this place I'm working at in an effort to give myself more room to maneuver.

Oh and by the way, pay no attention to the rich young folk you see driving nice flashy cars, life isn't fair, end of story, thinking about it too much will only eat you up inside, focus on your life first.

Sorry if my posts haven't been much of a help, just trying to show some compassion and give you hope, because you're not alone, thousands of other people have been there.
>>
Ok, today I have bought Kiyosaki Poor dad, rich dad and started reading, I have read lesson 1, and I am fucking impressed, how true is everything and how much I can see in my parents "poor dad" and that my brain is still fighting, which is good. I have so much power, gonna finish book today night!

>>1048286
I do not hide that I am not happy with my current job, the thing is, I have no options to find a different one I guess... I have only some excel skills like VLOOKUP, PIVOT tables, very very basic VBA, conditional formatting, some formulas and general skills. I canty find a simple corepo job with it I gues...
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.