[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>put stuff on sale on eBay yesterday >check it today >each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1452909465497.jpg (45KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
1452909465497.jpg
45KB, 331x331px
>put stuff on sale on eBay yesterday
>check it today
>each item only has 7 views

Where did I fuck up? I set low prices, added a good picture, and provided a good description page with a custom design. The auction duration is set to 7 days by the way.
>>
>>1047500
What are you selling. What is your buyer rating.
>>
>>1047504
I'm selling a few antique items, and I never bought stuff from eBay using this account, since it was made specifically for selling stuff.
>>
>>1047508
What is your feedback percent and star colour?
>>
>>1047500
dude chill, I've had stuff listed on ebay that has taken 3 months to sell.
>>
>>1047511
It's a new account, so I don't have a star, and my feedback is 0% (there's no feedback at all).
I put stuff on sale below its market price, and even set shipping costs lower than the actual cost of shipping the stuff.
My goal is to sell at least something to get some rep.
>>
File: 1452910000019.png (216KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
1452910000019.png
216KB, 331x331px
bump
>>
Have friends and family "buy" stuff from you. Fake postings, they pay you on eBay and you give them the cash back, so you'll get your stars. Don't forget to creative with the profiles, it'll be weird if all your reviews are from the same city.
>>
>>1047500
you're not going to see a lot of views the day after it goes to auction unless you set it at .99c. Just give it time. 90% of items sell 50 minutes before they roll off
>>
>>1047525
Me and my girlfriend sometimes buy stuff from ebay and what we do is just immediately click "free shipping only", I'd recommend you do this too, the price of the product shouldnt matter as long its reasonable. But there is some psychology involved in here, you don't want to spend money on "nothing".
Example:
Closet for sale
Price: 450 dollars
Shipping: 40 dollars
And
Closet for sale
Price: 500 dollar
Shipping: free
Use option 2, have free shipping of quality goods.
>>
File: SaintDOIT.jpg (104KB, 599x631px) Image search: [Google]
SaintDOIT.jpg
104KB, 599x631px
>>1047612
ill help you senpai

>>get feedback
first get friends and family to buy a 0.99 cent product BUT REMEMBER TO PUT THE LISTING AS PRIVATE SO YOUR FUTURE BUYERS DONT SEE THAT YOU SOLD A WHITE PIECE OF PAPER TO YOUR FRIEND JOHN .

sell a recipe starting at 0.01 cents. also keep it private listing , random users trying to increase their feedback will buy from you .

DONT OVERDO IT OR EBAY WILL FUCK YOU FOR FEEDBACK MANIPULATION

buy some random 0.99 crap from china, toilet paper or some shit that might be a bit more in walmart

>>selling
so now that you got some feedback you can start selling. If youre doing auction your gambling, there is a good chance you wont get the price youre after, so go for the buy it now but it will take longer to sell. If you need to get rid of inventory quick then go for bids but set a price you are looking for, have a spare account to bid on your own items as a backup .

Take good pictures, describe it as much as possible, ebay buyers are picky as fuck and will complain if they see a scratch you failed to describe.
>>
>>1047525
Just buy some cheap Chinese ware for like a dollar, do it with ten different vendors and you have ten rep for under twenty.
>>
>>1047772
"I'LL DO IT" on the thread...
>>
eBay also hides listings so it's entirely possible your stuff isn't being seen to be clicked on.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.