[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it considered a sexual offense to masturbate in the privacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Why is it considered a sexual offense to masturbate in the privacy of your own car? Isn't it private property?
>>
>>1047459
Why can't I sit naked in the middle of Grand Central Station on a pizza box that I bought?

Because you're still on public property.
>>
>>1047459
you would get in trouble for having the curtains open and doing sexual acts where anyone walking down the street can see into your house and see what you are doing.
>>
>>1047517
There's been cases where people have taken that to court and lost.

If you're giving the missus the old Python regius and have the windows open, you can't get cited for it in most places. It's private property and you aren't actively making an effort to expose yourself to the public like hovering on the edge of your lawn with your dick hanging over the sidewalk.
>>
>>1047542
Probably depends on the state. I love that you guys do that.
>>
>>1047459
Hell,in ohio your car is protected by the castle defense law. I think as long as your windows aren't down, and your not by a playground, you should be able to tug away freely.

What else is there to do during a rush hour stand still?
>>
>>1047459
Petroleum engineers have been doing it in company owned pickups for a couple of years now for some reason. It seems to be spreading through that facet of the oil industry.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.