[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find Chinese wine glass supplier on Alibaba. Sell on Amazon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0

Find Chinese wine glass supplier on Alibaba.

Sell on Amazon for 50x the price.

Would it work /biz/ ?
>>
>>1046668
those kitchen chairs and kitchen look so impractical. modernism is such shit. Also the TV is too far away
>>
>>1046668
>Would it work /biz/ ?
You found the supplier, and you've comp'd the prices on amazon, so it should... in theory.
Are you competing against your supplier on amazon?
Can you move a 40' container of wine glasses?(guess you'd only have to move 1/4 to get your money back)
>>
I'm an Amazon Seller and that would be a shit idea. Too much competition and they can break in transit. Not worth
>>
>>1046741
>being this much of a faggot
>not noticing the girl fingering herself
>>
>>1046668
You are too small to insure your freight shipments, so you know some of the glassware will break.
You do not have an existing ups, usps, or fedex discount, so shipping will be a major cost burden.
You have to extra pack the glassware because, unlike Chinese boats, the burden of delivery in the united states is on you if the glassware arrives broken.

With those risk factors, you need to make sure your profit margin is around the 90-150% range because products will break, cost too much shipping wise to fully charge customers, and packaging will cost more than expected.

I mean, other people seem to be doing it.

http://www.amazon.com/Ball-Mason-Jar-Lid-Regular/dp/B00LB69GK2/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1453071822&sr=1-1&keywords=mason+jar

vs

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/1-pint-16-oz-Ball-Mason_60203554755.html?spm=a2700.7724838.30.136.9Mjv4u

So that is a $4 difference per unit from alibaba to amazon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.