[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why and how did xe ruin Canada? (Economically)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: cuck king.jpg (211KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cuck king.jpg
211KB, 1536x1024px
Why and how did xe ruin Canada? (Economically)
>>
>>1046235

He didn't because none of his retarded policies have been implemented yet.

He's mostly a harmless idiot.
>>
>>1046236
But I was reading a thread on /pol/ where they linked stories of him wasting billions of dollars on random things, and he's only been in office for like a month.

Why does he keep doing that? It seems like he's an infiltrator or something. No one can genuinely think to do some of the stuff I've read he does.
>>
>>1046241

Well it's only beginning in terms of how bad it will get for Canada, but no one government can be blamed for it.

Canada has been getting ruined for at least 30 years, mostly by Liberals. Ontario is the most mis-managed economy in the world.
>>
>>1046250
>Canada has been getting ruined for at least 30 years, mostly by Liberals. Ontario is the most mis-managed economy in the world.

The public sector seems to be genuinely fucked.

I'll admit I haven't lived in any other countries except for vacations but this does not seem normal. At least in Ontario but there is countless "useless" employees.

BEST FUCKING PART is that they don't know anything and usually barely even speak English to the point where you have to ask them to repeat what they said 3+ times at which point you pretend to just understand what they said, nod your head and give up. What the fuck?

And when you take pensions into account they have:
1) Cozy job, nearly impossible to get fired nor do any of them quit
2) Ridiculous pensions
3) Pretty decent salaries
>>
>>1046260
If you cant beat them join them, kek. Or do the hard way and open your own business. Life as a wagecuck in private industry is mostly suffering nigger.
>>
>>1046458
It's a cozy but pretty depressing and pitiful life.
I would feel like shit being a parasite on taxpayers like that.

I don't get how people who can't even speak English can get government jobs though. Do they just get their cousin Rajesh to get them cozy spots?
>>
>>1046235
>xe

kek
>>
>>1046235
He's daddy so it doesn't even matter <3
>>
>>1046235
He didn't.

All the markets have had an ongoing down trend for a few months now and Canada's reliance on fuel (which has recently had an in-surge of supply) has crippled us a bit.

He may still cause damage. But he isn't responsible for anything yet. Generally I don't think many world leaders (if any) have any big effect on the international economy. Granted, it can be skittish, and I'm far from the most informed person, but it seems as if corporations and very broad changes in political/geographical climate are the most significant.

The Iranian deal is what i assume to be the main factor.
>>
Seriously fuck Ontario voters. The only reason people vote liberal here is because some liberal candidate will be the same ethnicity as them. Conservatives are mostly white and Binder could give less of a fuck about either of their policies. And their kids vote based on foreign policy and environmentalist memes taught in school without any real understanding of the fundamental problems. And then they will all complain how the economy is fucked, the roads are shitty, traffic is hell, not realizing this is what they voted for. For fucks sake toronto is throwing down millions on more fucking street cars and the whole project has gone waaaaaay over budget. Meanwhile our subways are still a joke. I'd seriously start moving to the states if shit wasn't even more fucked there.
>>
>>1046470
The french connection, unilinguals are fucked in government. Ottawafag here
>>
>>1046772
you gotta love how revisionist reframe the national energy program to side with small oil and gas company pundits who wanted to sell stateside for less money, so they could leverage the increased revenue ( very little profit ) for bonuses

Just disgusting that shills hide as anti-shills.
>>
>>1046470
yeah union jobs require politizing ( much like every job requires buddies to move upwards ) but unions are hotbeds for in groups

>>1046755
please don't troll me so hard i can't take the reasons people vote
>>
>>1046235
the funniest part about his promises is he will be the first PM ( if he has balls ) to clash with the UN, and over what? Pot legalization

I hope he will carry that forward in negotiations with BRIC and shying away from shitholes like the world bank. Also, repatriate the fucking bank of canada already.

fucking pundits
>>
The Canada dollar essentially moves with oil prices

The recession started to kick in under Harper which got him elected by promising stimulus spending, which hasn't started yet
>>
>>1046781
yeah the subway looks like shit i just moved here... but you guys have a solid bus system at every hour of the day. all buses in vancouver are closed from ~2-5 man. It kills the nightlife and hurts the poor everyday man.

That being said the subway was getting better (albeit with price increases) every-year.

'fundamental problems'
The problem is that manufacturing fucking industries moved with globalisation to take advantage of even less empowered workers fuck nut. That's pretty much the long and short of it. With our dollar the way it is if manufacturing doesn't improve now it will never again in Canada.
>>
>>1046858
Cost of labor isn't the issue, it's always been cheaper overseas. The cost of operation is the current problem. There are so many new regulations coming out at both provincial and federal levels, nobody wants to put up with that shit. Carbon tax my asshole, you can invest in green energy while gradually phasing out nonrenewable sources but don't fucking force it when the technology isn't there yet.
The whole Kevin O'leary offering 1 mil for NDP to step down was fucking stupid but Kevin's points are valid. NDP has no fucking clue how to handle this, they lack experience and don't want to contradict their campaign promises of restricting the oil sands. At this rate they will not only scare manufacturing out of Alberta, but the rest of the country too. Fucking SJW, hippy bullshit :|
>>
File: 1.jpg (31KB, 384x400px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31KB, 384x400px
>>1046924
Like I don't understand how Albertans elected NDP but complain about job losses in the same breath. Fuck off with that shit, bunch of retards don't know how to vote for their own best interests.
>>
>>1046924
yeah i agree with you subsidies and taxes for green initiatives are way out of hand and are driving costs up for the consumer ( without creating incentive for basic research and green technology development ) across europe and in ontario especially.

that being said the taxes BC already has on basic goods ( especially gas ) given that we are a 90% hydro based is fucking absurd. Cash cow.

Dude developing the tar sands is horrificly bad for the environment miles around the area, not that I give a shit and it is dirty as fuck especially for ground water for decades to come. I still don't really care either desu and wouldn't mind development. I'm not an expert but when it hit 30 dollars a barrel the oil sands aren't making money, so the Saudis bleeding is as much a problem as anything else right now, overhead in terms of environmental law is something big oil and gas has always had to skirt so I doubt that's going to drive them out entirely...

That being said every fucking year we have to add another .1 years of negotiating, forecasting and responsible development planning to the oil and gas industry... it is starting to add up, no doubt.

But how to you fix it? We know we can't trust the industries to regulate themselves ( look at oil spills in third world countries they are fucking absurd every year ). It isn't just SJWs who are concerned about major environmental catastrophes, and responsible development look at the fucking ground water scandals for municipalities near shale and tight oil developments in the midwestern states... it is out of control. Or industrial dumping in Flint... or etc etc

Industry is stakeholder driven in a climate of downturn, it is inherently destructive.
>>
>>1046241
>/pol/
first mistake is going there for any sort of reliable information for which to make informed opinions/
>>
>>1046925
>morality
>best interests
Yeah this is the human dilemma.
>>
>>1046946
>first mistake is going there for any sort of reliable information for which to make informed opinions/

I know but some of the Canadian threads aren't half bad, everything else is fun for satire.

But regardless the posts I'm referring to linked actual stories from the CBC and such. Not just some made up mumbo jumbo.
>>
Canada is what Sweden was 10 years ago.

Their entire country will become a third world nation by 2050, when the Chinese and Muslims completely take over it.
>>
>>1046951

Canadians are on pace to surpass Australians in terms of raw shitposting.

There's a "Canadian General" on almost every board and it's the same shit posting circle jerking sub Reddit shit in all of them
>>
>>1046955
man all gens are shit
>>
>>1046955
Eh. I like to talk with other Canadians specifically about memes they'd understand.

The US while very similar to us, just isn't the same.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.