[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a poor and need a boost. I got about 100 bucks left that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: stock-market-stockrockandroll.jpg (329KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
stock-market-stockrockandroll.jpg
329KB, 1200x800px
I am a poor and need a boost.

I got about 100 bucks left that I want to invest in the stocks.

What you guys think will make money?

I use P500 client.
>>
>>1045921

It's not worth your time to trade $100... it isn't worth anybodies time.

If it really is worth your time, then your time is worthless, which is a bad thing
>>
>>1045921
I dunno practice and ivnest in some pennies.
>>
If you're poor, I would suggest savings it for rent
>>
if you make 1% a day for 255 trading days you'll have $1264.

Or you could work weekends for 4 weeks. or 8 days.

Your marginal utility of time is very low with such low capital.
>>
Well lets say I use all my saving money wich is 1200 usd. That would be a different scenario?
>>
Put everything in Lithium
>>
>>1045957
yeah, it would make you a fucking idiot. you dont have enough capital to begin seeing any type of real growth through investing. youd be better off using that money to invest in your education or start a store and purchase initial inventory.
>>
Withdraw it and invest in a bicycle. Use the bicycle to get to and from minimum wage job.

40hrs*7.25*52weeks = $15,080
>>
>>1045921
Dollar cost average, faggot. Find a few stocks that aren't going anywhere and dump your sheckles. Dividends are a major plus.
>>
You won't get anything. With such a low capital, you can only expect to get a decent return in decades, assuming the stock you're investing it won't fall. You don't have enough money to invest in a fund, which minimal capital is frequently $5,000 for retailers, and you'll still earn almost nothing once you paid all the expenses.

You better cut the stock market dream now and spend it to find a job.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.