[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stock and futures markets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: getcucked.jpg (253KB, 630x450px) Image search: [Google]
getcucked.jpg
253KB, 630x450px
Hi /biz/ !

My first post here. I am fond of long introductions but I will try to make this thread as short as possible.

I want to invest in stocks ( politely asking to step back from advising me to hold back because now is not the right time for longs etc). I am form Eastern Europe and want to buy stocks represented in NYSE and NASDAQ. What is the best electronic platform (without a broker as a mediator) to do that? I want quick orders and an option for short sales (nope, this has nothing to do with the glooming crisis)

What are the basic requirements - where do I have to open account, what money transfer system I have to use?

I am asking this because Google is filled with ads and there is no normal way to filter out best fits for my needs.

I have previously only uses BATS exchange and Howthemarketworks.com platform. Only virtual cash. Sorry
>>
>>1045564
I use my bank, as a broker.

>I don't give a fuck about fees and shit, as long as it is reliable and I have a better insight at were my money is, I am fine with it
>>
>>1045601
Well, I am not a broker.
Also banks in my country do not have very good electronic platforms and require bunch of bureaucratic bullshit in order to use their platform. I am looking for more democratic version.
>>
>>1045564
You can use your own bank
>>
>>1045608
>Well, I am not a broker.

I am sorry for my interpuction, I use my bank as a broker. Meaning I give them orders to buy and sell particular stock.

>Also banks in my country do not have very good electronic platforms and require bunch of bureaucratic bullshit in order to use their platform.

If you do not understand or have no interest in understanding bureaucratic bullshit, you're gonna burn yourself very fast.
>>
>>1045611
I have read banks inside protocols of trading via brokerage - most of them state that my broker cashes in commission and can override my decision. I don't want any of this meaning I don't want a broker to deal with. I am searching purely for an electronic platform. Also my banks take up to two days to perform an order. That is too much time for a volatile market because for now I am not interested in long term investment.
>>
>>1045614
>override my decision
>two days to perform an order

well that's shit. try De Giro, then.

https://www.degiro.eu/
>>
Most larger banks in developed nations offer their own online system, instant orders etc, straight into your bank account and tax reports done etc. But they are expensive.
>>
>>1045621
Well, not available in Latvia.

>>1045640
The only solid working platform we have here is DnB bank and it performs an order in an hour. Not so cool though. Every other bank uses brokers. Also we have many small online platforms which store cash in their own accounts and pay it out later (sometimes they hold to it) so these small scam-like platforms are shit.
>>
Why not go on investing.com and look on their brokers page for something you like ?
>>
>>1046151
I have a better idea, cocksnorting faggot, I'll open my own bank and loan 90% of my own money to you.
>>
>>1046076
>The only solid working platform we have here is DnB bank and it performs an order in an hour.

I do not believe that, especially not for DnB. If you are buying on NASDAQ and NYSE the order will be fulfilled in the time the exchanges are opened in America. If however the home exchange, I reckon for DnB it is Oslo, is closed then you'll have to wait till it is open so the order could be dealt with.
>>
>>1046523
Well I am in Latvia, don't forget. This is a shit-tier country.
>>
Tu esi un paliksi bomzis maģiskais akciju tirgus tevi neglābs. Paliec vienreiz nopietns dabuj normalu darbu un ej strādā.
>>
>>1046662
biz/10
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.