[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Credit Cards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

I work on a business company, and we are currently selling products to a company in Singapore. They buy a lot of iPhones and Mac computers, and until now they have used more than 20 credit cards. Sometimes these cards are rejected, so they just send other ones, just like that.

I would like to know if these cards are fake, because most of them have been approved, and we have received the money in our account. But I don't want the police to come to our facilities, so I want to be sure that those cards are not fake. Any advice?
>>
>>1045070

Are they all in the name of the company? .
>>
>>1045073
No, they are at the name of the person. Also they don't mention what type of credit card it is (Mastercard, AmEx)
>>
>>1045070
Would need more info but I can tell you a sure sign is if the barcode itself doesn't work leaving you to manually input the details its probably a duplicate.
>>
File: usury.jpg (56KB, 680x430px) Image search: [Google]
usury.jpg
56KB, 680x430px
>>1045070
Isn't it all insured anyway? Not sure what due diligence would be on your part but credit cards and 30% interest is pretty much a criminal operation in its own right.

When the Papacy enabled usury after the crusades to redistribute their stolen wealth with strings attached they limited usury to simple interest at 3% and removed the heads of violators.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.