[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents watch this guy every night to feel like they are doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
Parents watch this guy every night to feel like they are doing something towards their retirement. How to I convince them not to follow his advice with their savings?
>>
honestly you cant theyre willfully ignorant
>>
Tell them to bet against him. There was a study that said if you followed his advice, 72% of the trades went against it. You have good odds
>>
Markets are fast, they are a secondary source of info.
Internet is fast and slow, It is a secondary source at best you're communicating with primary sources. Employees, suppliers etc...

This guy gets his info filtered through writers, checked by editors, and his fund acted on this weeks ago.

There's a reason he no longer manages the fund.
Fired for no longer being able to perform
>>
Tell them to follow his advice short term. Tell them to invest solid cash and watch it waste away. Experience is the greatest teacher of them all.
>>
uhhh....tell them to read about basic investing fundamentals?
>>
Is this the guy who uses props on camera?

Literally Sesame Street for adults if true.
>>
>>1045925
He quit because he had to make more than 400k per day to maintain outperform.
>>
>>1045927
>Experience is the greatest teacher of them all.

this

You could show them videos of him making failed predictions, show them articles about where he was wrong but nothing will reinforce it more than losing money on his advice.

Hope there isn't an anomaly streak and they bet the house on him.
>>
>>1044285
This guy is a hack. Just look at any recommendation he's made from RIM to GT Technologies. The guy gets away with it because he says his show is for 'entertainment only' in the disclaimer, but anyone seriously watching his show is an idiot. In fact, if you see a company mentioned on his show you should run away from it.
>>
>>1044285
Is Dave Ramsey any better?
>>
File: 1404689704550.png (293KB, 558x561px) Image search: [Google]
1404689704550.png
293KB, 558x561px
>>1046462
Dave Ramsay tends to repeat himself. His whole schtick summed up in 4 words is, "get out of debt." which is a good idea for anyone.
>>
>>1046466
>Hey, Dave. How do I get out of debt.
>Well see, you get out of debt by simply getting out of debt.
>Hey, thanks!

Basically his entire schtick. I know Shay Carl from the Shaytards loves him and apparently endorses him so much.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.