[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am in a decent university (like in the top 100 worldwide) and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

I am in a decent university (like in the top 100 worldwide) and I am struggling in first year economics, like close to fail now. I have been accepted to European and International Law for the next semester. I pay 8k a year btw. I was wondering in the long-run which is the best option- 1) try hard get thro econ 2)fuck econ, I study law and save like 6K with the risk of failing.
>>
>>1044230

>in top 100 uni
>still doesn't understand basic punctuation

hmmmm
>>
>>1044235
this is 4chan, fuck punctuation yo
>>
>>1044230
>top 100 worldwide

That's... not very high up there desu.

What are you having difficulty with in economics? Microeconomics? That's pretty easy and fun.

Try reading a few insightful books on it and reading a bunch of shit on the internet that helps to break it all down.
>>
>>1044254
it's not the theory, thats izi (most of it), but there is some crazy math we have to do. I'm cool with stats but math is just not my thing. I should have expected it I know.
>>
>>1044265
What specifically are you having an issue with? Which topic in economics, and micro or macro econ?
>>
File: Guess the Teeth XII.jpg (15KB, 261x239px) Image search: [Google]
Guess the Teeth XII.jpg
15KB, 261x239px
>>1044265
You either:

1) Possibly fail Economics, spend 8k
2) Possibly fail Law, spend 2k

You can't math, so I don't know why you're in Economics. You can't write either, so I don't know why you're considering Law.

Pick a third option.
>>
>>1044281
This desu. If you can't do 1st year basic as fuck Economics math I don't even know how you're suppose to be able to study in University.

No other subject (except for sociology or some useless shit) is any easier.
>>
>>1044265
>izi
I don't often get anal or pedantic over these kind of things, but jesus. This anon >>1044235
has a point about the punctuation, no wonder you're struggling with first year econ - if you don't even put in the slightest bit of effort to write properly on 4chan of all places, your work and study ethic must be atrocious. I can only tell you to apply yourself, and to get through the first year. If you can't even do that then you won't have luck in what ever other degree you decide to do. Anything else is irresponsible, and you'll just be wasting your own time as well as the time of those around you.
>>
>>1044265

Stay with econ, get a tutor go to the library and grind through problem sets. I was in the same place as you and got through it you can to.
>>
>>1044300
>I can only tell you to apply yourself, and to get through the first year. If you can't even do that then you won't have luck in what ever other degree you decide to do. Anything else is irresponsible, and you'll just be wasting your own time as well as the time of those around you.

This desu.

If you cannot do 1st year Econ there is no way you'll be successful at anything else. Nows a good time to analyze where you went wrong and why it's hard for you. Even if you were to somehow get your profs to pass you you'd still be fucked when you got into 3rd and 4th year by the first week or two.
>>
>>1044235
mirin facial aesthetics
>>
>>1044388
>>
>>1044435
mirin even harder
>>
>>1044292
>>1044281

Idk how u can't handle econ math at the undergrad level...
>>
Op what school is it?
>>
Don't sweat it. I went to a top 50 school, and got a D in Econ 101 my freshmen year. I was too autistic/infuriated with how retarded that course is. There is no real world value in 101. Ended up pursuing an econ minor and got an A in every class after that.
>>
>>1044230
Study header. The differencenter between people who succeed in school is 95% work ethic.
>>
>>1044459
Maastricht University
>>
My uni gives zero fucks about English, we are thought in English but like the expectations are very low cause most students are German. Just sayin' there is no correlation between being able to type properly on 4chan and succeeding in other courses.
>>
>>1044840
lmao maastricht university is pretty shit.... why dont you try to reroll in economics at Erasmus university rotterdam? it's supposedly the best for economics in the netherlands. business administration is also really good at erasmus, and is easier than economics (less math)
>>
>>1044855
Business Administration is never good

kek
>>
>>1044855
yeah but Law>Business Administration
>>
>>1044861
>>1044915
Business Admin is good.

Just specialize in finance or accounting and network. Gg ez jobs.
>>
>>1044840
Maastricht is in the top 100?

Also, how the fuck are you struggling with economics? It's one of the easiest studies there is, at least in the Netherlands
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.