[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Calls growing for a Bank of Canada interest rate cut next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>Calls growing for a Bank of Canada interest rate cut next week as oil’s spiral deepens

I hope you saved enough to invest in real estate /biz/, it's finally time to get rich
>>
>>1043203
I am putting all my money into VFV.

Convince me not to pls.
>>
File: laughing digimon.png (115KB, 276x230px) Image search: [Google]
laughing digimon.png
115KB, 276x230px
>>1043203
>investing in canada while justin "i wanted to make pot legal but the gubmint won't let me and i swear i didn't know this in advance" trudeau is in charge

L M F A O
>>
>>1043211
B-but that's why I'm investing all my money into US stocks...
>>
If everyone's buying houses to invest in rather than live in what happens when prices start to fall?
>>
>>1043211
>i wanted to make pot legal but the gubmint won't let me

He has a majority government.
>>
>>1043203
>dollar keeps dropping
>Chinese buy even more because it's a bargain
>Indians come in and buy because bargains
>prices go way up

Well, at least you'll be able to afford one of those tiny houses the hip crowd like to talk about
>>
It's times like these I'm so glad I have dual citizenship with the US.
>>
File: image.jpg (315KB, 1187x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 1187x1920px
Mfw dual citizenship between EU and Canada.

Mfw leaving as soon as it crashes within the next 2 years

Mfw people are so unaware

Mfw ruled by a meme
>>
>>1043556
Sure run back to your welfare state.
>>
>>1043423
Canada also has treaties with other countries that have made weed illegal.

So DUDEWEED can't make weed legal without pissing off his overlords.

Therefore, no WEED
>>
>>1043556
>going back to europoor
you mean Afghanistan 2.0

Trudeau might bad but Europe collectively has 20 more of him over there.
>>
>>1043477

Yes, the cuckshed.

Most mainstream papers have run articles about how horrible those things are to live a life in. MSM is always at least a few days behind social media. Those things are done and micro condos are a waste.

>>1043721
Whatever. USA wasn't happy about us having trade relations with Cuba and we did it anyways. USA gets shit on daily by the world, you think the Selfie PM gives a fuck about that? Russia turns the tide against ISIS, Iran is stealing US marines. DUDEWEED will legalize it on his second term. Our finance minister should be kicking weed through the house of commons to turbocharge our tourism industry.
>>
Mr. Wonderful for conservative leader?
>>
>>1043784
>DUDEWEED will legalize it on his second term.

God I hope he doesn't get 2 terms. But then again, if he doesn't hamfist weed through this term, what are the odds he's going to campaign on the promise to finally legalize it then as a gambit? I'd say pretty high (hue)

Plus the way he handled himself during the debates pre-election to me indicate that he has no fucking idea how to handle himself around people willing to walk the walk.
>>
the only reason property is rising is because capital is fleeing china. most of you are not old enough to remember at one time japan did the same thing. it all failed and they have not recovered in 30 years. china is deja vu all over again.
>>
>>1043237
>>
The sad thing about Canada right now is that our shit dollar should be attracting business, but every level of government seems to want to make it impossible for businesses to set up shop. Ontario for example costs so much for hydro alone nobody would want to be here if they had the option.
>>
>>1044505
There are many sad things about Canada right now.
>>
>>1044361
Is the capital going to continue fleeing though, or only as long as it's seen as a decent investment?

If Canada legalizes weed it'll probably be Monsanto brand and operated by a Saudi company or some shit. Regardless there's gonna be a lot of stoners everywhere and it will probably preoccupy the attention of virtually everyone for years, since the only competition is hockey and O'Leary, apparently.

I even smoke weed but seriously the average Canadian is pretty thick and this will be a license to smoke like crazy for a lot of follower types, it'll be hysteria in the streets! Not quite but anyway I guess this is just a lamentation of what this country has become and all the idiots in it that can't think critically.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>1043794
I'd probably vote for him if his foreign policy doesnt involve sucking israel's cock every time something bad happens in the middle east
>>
Can somebody explain to me what this means and what I should do if I have 20k in the bank?
thanks,
>>
>>1044505

did you just tell us that the cost of electricity is making it so nobody wants to be in Toronto?

"Key indicators suggest economic performance in the Toronto Economic Region (ER) has been relatively robust in 2015. Headline labour market indicators have recorded above average employment growth and lower unemployment. Housing market indicators are robust with above average growth in sales, prices, and construction. Non-residential building permits and construction have increased materially for the first time in four years."

"The economic outlook through 2017 is for further expansion in this growth phase with employment increasing at an above trend pace and the unemployment rate falling below seven percent. Housing market activity will continue to increase, with continued growth in sales, prices, and construction. Non-residential building construction will increase with only a small breather in 2016 public activity following a spike in 2015 and engineering construction will likely expand."

http://www.occ.ca/advocacy/ontario-economic-update-2016/toronto-region/
>>
>>1043203
Should read:
>Calls growing for Canada's credit rating to be downgraded to BB-

I'll give it a few months.
>>
>>1043721

You don't know what you are talking about.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.