[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boomers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 1452853818033.jpg (320KB, 800x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1452853818033.jpg
320KB, 800x1518px
Are Boomers to blame for it all?
>>
>>1043159
Yes
>>
boomers suck cocks and dicks
>>
>>1043159

Everything on that list is bad except for "military aggression. If anything the military budget should be bigger.
>>
>>1043167
>If anything the military budget should be bigger.

For what purpose? What do we need a bigger military to defend against? We already have the single biggest one in the world by far, literally no one is a threat to us.
>>
>>1043171

The only way to keep it that way is by increasing military spending. If we stagnate we will decline.
>>
>>1043192
>The only way to keep it that way is by increasing military spending. If we stagnate we will decline.

If we are already the strongest what more do we need? It makes no sense, it's a huge waste of money.
>>
>>1043194

No.

Niggers and single mothers are a waste of money.
>>
>>1043201
How is the military any less of a welfare leech?

As far as taxes go the military is equal to if not worse than niggers.
>>
>>1043206

The military gave you the internet you're using to whine about it right now. You're welcome.
>>
>>1043210
>The military gave you the internet you're using to whine about it right now. You're welcome.

Thanks, I guess those trillions of dollars finally paid off for something. Too bad it's given us nothing in the last decade at least besides wars that don't benefit us.

Really though, explain to me how our military of such an unnecessary size benefits us? Or are you just shilling for it because you're a military welfareleech?
>>
>>1043201
So why not put it in education
>>
>>1043214

Or are you a fanatical ISIS jihadist that hates America?
>>
File: jews.jpg (346KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
346KB, 533x800px
>>1043159
>Israel bullshit
stopped reading there obviously
>>
>>1043216

Yeah, can't get enough of that common core.
>>
>>1043217
>>1043219
>Still can't explain how such an over sized military is a good thing

>Ur probably a terrorist if u dont want to spend trillions on the military! We've gots to fight those darn terrorists that we keep funding to stir up civil unrest in the middle east
>>
>>1043223

It's not oversized at all. If anything it's undersized.
>>
File: military spending.png (66KB, 1694x603px) Image search: [Google]
military spending.png
66KB, 1694x603px
>>1043228
>It's not oversized at all. If anything it's undersized.

Pic related. We spend 4.48 times more on the military than China(who is 2nd place) and also happens to have several times more people than us.

Who exactly poses a threat to us?

How is it undersized? How much bigger of a military do we need? What will we do with it?
>>
>>1043232

The US is one country. We need a bigger military to defend ourselves against every other country.
>>
>>1043236
Why don't other countries need to do that and don't seem to be having any issues?
>>
>>1043239

Other countries are poor as fuck. Name any country on earth. That country would have a military as extensive and powerful as the US if it could afford it. Look at French history. You think they wouldn't invade us if they could? China? Russia? Iran?
>>
>>1043244
>You think they wouldn't invade us if they could? China? Russia? Iran?

So why don't those countries invade smaller countries with a fraction of their military spending or perhaps even nearly none at all? It's just really retarded fearmongering.
>>
>>1043246

>why don't they

Because for the most part they know our kickass military wiuld wreck their shit if they tried that on a large scale. Also:

>Iran in Iraq
>Russia in Ukraine
>China in South China sea

You are actually retarded and ignorant.
>>
>>1043244
>>1043253
What about the US invading countries to fight for Israel?
>>
>>1043254

Israel is a piece of the puzzle but it's not the whole picture.
>>
File: bizSpotsABoomer.webm (2MB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
bizSpotsABoomer.webm
2MB, 1280x528px
>>1043159
>Are Boomers to blame for it all?
Well the prior generation or two raised the boomers, so it's arguably partially their fault also.
But yes certainly the bulk of the blame should probably be on boomer shoulders. See pic.
Not really their fault though that's what public school does to people.
>>
>>1043218

Shilling hard today, chaim?
>>
>>1043167
this guy is an MIC shill
if this was before WWII and you talked to the village this way you'd get ridden out on a rail faggot
>>
> be gen x
> complain about gen y
> raised gen y
> boomer logic
>>
>>1043159
A number of those like suburbia, affirmative action, global policing are actually Greatest Generation. Boomers always take alot of blame (rightfully so usually) but the so called greatest generation always gets praised when in reality it was them that started the ball rolling on a lot of this stuff.
>>
>>1043302
>A number of those like suburbia, affirmative action, global policing are actually Greatest Generation. Boomers always take alot of blame (rightfully so usually) but the so called greatest generation always gets praised when in reality it was them that started the ball rolling on a lot of this stuff.
They also raised boomers. Fucking faggots.
>>
>>1043302
>but the so called greatest generation always gets praised

Huh?

Millennials are always made fun of nearly everywhere you look though.
>>
>>1043313
what? where??

because phone zombies and peter pans?
it's still boggles the mind that americans think once you turn 18 you have to leave your home and never come back
>>
>>1043323
Because lazy entitled and stupid.
>>
aliens and zombies have you been watching any movies.
>>
the cold war really fucked them up. so fucked up they dropped napalm on little brown people who ride on water buffalo. had worlds greatest super power still lost. really fucked em up.
>>
Who cares who's fault it is? Complaining doesn't fix anything. Be proactive, be knowledgeable, be innovative.
>>
>>1043323
I like how parents have kids and then charge them market rate for rent when they turn 18. Fucking bullshit
>>
File: 1441246868036.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441246868036.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>1043167
JIDF pls go
>>
>>1043201
Man, most of those singles are mothers BECAUSE of military
>>
>>1043164
Aren't those both the same thing?
>>
>>1044593

That's some great unsubstantiated bullshit you've got right there.
>>
>>1043167
I kind of agree.

I just want to live my life. I don't want to have to worry about some country with a strong military trying to start shit with us. I'd rather have a huge military that'll make us the schoolyard alphas and scare everyone away so that I can live comfily.
>>
>>1043302
The funny thing about affirmative action is that it benefits white females more so than it does for minorities. The vast majority of private sector HR departments are staffed by white women. Big 4 accounting? Don't see many blacks there, but you see a shitload of white chicks bouncing around.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.